Cessationism

Danoh

Who's the new "Duke?"

There was the Governor, Steve, Danoh, Chin Ho, Kono, Duke, Che Fong: the ME, and Ben/Duke, and Steve's secretary; Jenny.

The new Duke must be the guy who used to be at odds with the new Steve; I forget his name, as I am not much of a fan of the new show. Either him or the heavy set guy who is kind of their Garcia (of Criminal Minds). But here it seems several roles were replaced by one - thanks to technology, lol

And there is a female who pops in now and then.

john w

Hall of Fame
There was the Governor, Steve, Danoh, Chin Ho, Kono, Duke, Che Fong: the ME, and Ben/Duke, and Steve's secretary; Jenny.

The new Duke must be the guy who used to be at odds with the new Steve; I forget his name, as I am not much of a fan of the new show. Either him or the heavy set guy who is kind of their Garcia (of Criminal Minds). But here it seems several roles were replaced by one - thanks to technology, lol

And there is a female who pops in now and then.

I'm thinking of changing my name to "LaJohn." Think I could be the new "Che Fong?" LaJohn Che Fong.....Hmmmm...Has a ring to it...

Or perhaps Detective LaJohn Truck Kealoha?

Danoh

I'm thinking of changing my name to "LaJohn." Think I could be the new "Che Fong?" LaJohn Che Fong.....Hmmmm...Has a ring to it...

Or perhaps Detective LaJohn Truck Kealoha?

Never mind all that; Thomas Gibson - "Hotch" on "Criminal Minds," would have made the perfect Batman...

300.love.criminal.minds.lc.101310.jpg

41d9zip1lwL._SY300_.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
Never mind all that; Thomas Gibson - "Hotch" on "Criminal Minds," would have made the perfect Batman...

300.love.criminal.minds.lc.101310.jpg

41d9zip1lwL._SY300_.jpg

Do you know where Bruce Wayne lived, according to the 1960's Batman sitcom? No "Googling...Bing..."

Danoh

By the way, I seem to remember an episode where Robin was kidnapped and some girl disguised as him took his place.