Day one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Frog

Hi. I'm Ron, Brandon's dad. He has been telling me about TOL. for a long time and he finally talked me into signing up. I guess you could say this is my Father's Day gift to my son. : )
He has not stopped talking about the camping trip since he got home from it. I wish he would get as excited about a job or career as he is about TOL. I have always been impressed with his knowledge of scripture and I am thankful for TOL and what it has meant to him. I became serious about my faith in Christ when Brandon was 3 yrs old and he has been a consistent follower of Christ since I introduced him to Jesus at age 3.

I look forward to spending time on TOL and getting to know all of you. Brandon speaks very highly of you folks.

Well, my wife came home from work early so I'm going to go spend some time with her.

Peace,
Ron

SOTK

Nice to meet you, Ron. I am SOTK and consider Brandon to be a friend. :) I look forward to getting to know you. :) Welcome to TOL, brother!

In Christ,

SOTK

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Well hello there Mr. Ron. I've heard a lot about you! I'm honored to finally meet ya :) Welcome to TOL :)

MrsDearDelmar

Welcome, my husband and I picked Brandon up and went to the camping trip together! I think you'll like it here. There are pictures here to check out also. ( TOL potluck pics!!! )

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Glad to see you here, Ron. We (most of us anyway) like Brandon a lot. So, I'm sure that I'll like you as well. :chuckle:

PureX

King Frog said:
Hi. I'm Ron, Brandon's dad......

I look forward to spending time on TOL and getting to know all of you. Brandon speaks very highly of you folks. .

Peace,
Ron
Welcome, Ron!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome Ron. I was just saying to the Mrs we need more frogs around here!

King Frog

Hi guys and gals! Brandon says hi too. He'll be back online with you all sometime "soon".
You are probably wondering why I call myself King Frog...
Well, last fall I went to a conference and we played a game called King Frog and the fat guy from Indiana (me) won! It was the first time I ever played but I kicked some butt. In '03, a lady from Indiana won. There were people from all over the nation at this conference so I'd say we hoosiers are winners! Wouldn't you agree? Well, at least those of you who are actually from Indiana. : )

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
King Frog said:
Hi guys and gals! Brandon says hi too. He'll be back online with you all sometime "soon".
You are probably wondering why I call myself King Frog...
Well, last fall I went to a conference and we played a game called King Frog and the fat guy from Indiana (me) won! It was the first time I ever played but I kicked some butt. In '03, a lady from Indiana won. There were people from all over the nation at this conference so I'd say we hoosiers are winners! Wouldn't you agree? Well, at least those of you who are actually from Indiana. : )

Doesn't matter to me why you chose the name. :chuckle: I collect frogs (ceramic, stuffed, pictures, etc). As soon as I saw your user name and found out you were Brandon's father, I figured that I would end up liking you.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Status
Not open for further replies.