Defile The Temple

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Again we seem to be in some form of agreement though we still argue about a single word.

Are we not to enter rest? Are we not to find peace if we are indeed right with GOD?

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

I said
One finds peace after they have done all the works. Three years of the milk understanding, eleven years of the meat understanding, seven years of the revelations of Jesus Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Again we seem to be in some form of agreement though we still argue about a single word.

Are we not to enter rest? Are we not to find peace if we are indeed right with GOD?

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

I believe enter the rest means we will be in God's kingdom.

clefty

I believe enter the rest means we will be in God's kingdom.

HalleluYah

And until then there remains a Sabbath keeping for the people of God. Heb 4:9

Death is also a sleep...we work His works until the end of our lives...then enter a rest...and finally an eternal rest...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
HalleluYah

Death is also a sleep...we work His works until the end of our lives...then enter a rest...and finally an eternal rest...

there are more than the keeping the Sabbath to be faithful. You dwell on Sabbath keeping but it does not bother you that many Sabbath keepers are willfully sinning by approving to kill their enemy.

Your judgement is lopsided friend.

You are no different than homosexual bashers.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
HalleluYah

I said
You really are an idiot. That has nothing to do with the Sabbath. That is a time period after we have done all the Works that Jesus has commanded we will have a time of rest.

Heb 4:8-11
8 For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day.
9 There remains therefore a rest for the people of God.
10 For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His.
11 Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience.
(NKJ)

clefty

there are more than the keeping the Sabbath to be faithful. You dwell on Sabbath keeping but it does not bother you that many Sabbath keepers are willfully sinning by approving to kill their enemy.

Have you seen Hacksaw Ridge? Mel Gibson's new movie about a WW2 pacifist medic who wouldn't carry a gun...saved about 75 and got a congretional Medal of Honor...Desmond Doss?

I met him often and count him a sabbath keeping pacifist as one of my few heroes...

I wish to keep the Sabbath not just to prove fidelity but out of gratitude for what He did and desire to understand Him, His way...

You don't know everything that bothers me because I kinda go down the list as He did...

1 only one God
2 no images/counterfeits
3 don't let His name go in vain
4 remember the Sabbath that validates the above 3

Of the remaining 6 well, even the pagans had their gods who commanded the same...

Honor parents,
Don't fornicate,
Don't kill
Don't bare false witness
Don't steal
Don't covet...(ok maybe pagan gods didn't stress that one so much...oh wait anti materialist Buddha did...)

So maybe between us we can cover Who we are to represent by what we do...

Your judgement is lopsided friend.
maybe...thanks for the caution...we preach what we need to hear...

You are no different than homosexual bashers.
come sit with me awhile...let's reason together

Mercy rather than sacrifice yes?

clefty

I said
You really are an idiot. That has nothing to do with the Sabbath. That is a time period after we have done all the Works that Jesus has commanded we will have a time of rest.

Heb 4:8-11
8 For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day.
9 There remains therefore a rest for the people of God.
10 For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His.
11 Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience.
(NKJ)

And during the time before we get to that time after we have done all the Works Jesus has commanded He designed for us a rest which remains as it did for Israel even before they got to the land promised...

Believe and do until the end...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And during the time before we get to that time after we have done all the Works Jesus has commanded He designed for us a rest which remains as it did for Israel even before they got to the land promised...

Believe and do until the end...

I said
More guile? Where does it say that?

clefty

what do you mean by this?

be specific.

thanks.

Specifically that the whole sacrificial system and Law were to teach we are to answer Cain's protest "Am I my brother's keeper?" with a definite YES!

It was meant by all of it to teach fallen man to once again love God as He wishes and each other as ourselves.

This would restore and reunite the creator with the created...

Rather mercy than sacrifice...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Specifically that the whole sacrificial system and Law were to teach we are to answer Cain's protest "Am I my brother's keeper?" with a definite YES!

It was meant by all of it to teach fallen man to once again love God as He wishes and each other as ourselves.

So you badger Christians who don't agree with your doctrine?

You and Squeaky already stated convictions, you don't need to badger on and on. It is not such good Christian thing to do.

If he is in sin, he will pay the consequences. It is up to God now.

This is his thread, let it go, friend.

You can make your own thread. I know he will not badger you in your threads.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Your an idiot. Your still in the old testament. You not a Christian.