Defile The Temple

popsthebuilder

laughing is not an emotion it can be but if its done affectionately its ok. All them years I spent following the Holy Spirit has brought me to my turn to laugh.

Luke 6:21
21Blessed are you who hunger now, for you shall be filled. Blessed are you who weep now, for you shall laugh.
(NKJ)
I know dangit. I was just being a sarcastic, contentious person. Contention has that effect. I, and most, probably, still see emotions as all emotions. Bit yes laughter can be genuinely joyous and non-malicious. Was just making a point about your fond usage of the general descriptor- emotion.

Was jokingly, but the point still stands.

On another point; considering an atheist a fool is sort of like condemning them in your mind, stilling any question as to their potential for salvation. Indeed the opposite of what a Christian is to do in my (humble, ignorant) opinion.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I know dangit. I was just being a sarcastic, contentious person. Contention has that effect. I, and most, probably, still see emotions as all emotions. Bit yes laughter can be genuinely joyous and non-malicious. Was just making a point about your fond usage of the general descriptor- emotion.

Was jokingly, but the point still stands.

On another point; considering an atheist a fool is sort of like finding them in your mind, stilling any question as to their potential for salvation. Indeed the opposite of what a Christian is to do in my (humble, ignorant) opinion.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

I said
There potential is to camouflage our affections. We must learn the difference between them. So as not to be deceived.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well anyway idiot and fool apply to atheism.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I said
They are different. Fool applies to atheist. Idiot applies to disciples.

1 Cor 14:15-16
15 What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.
16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)