Discussion thread for AMR and God's Truth Trinity Debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Rocketman nailed it when it comes to you:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3770097#post3770097

A person who simply does not want to learn, but merely dig in and repeat herself over and over again. Sigh.

You lost the debate on this topic. You had a perfect opportunity to defend yourself, but as the debate demonstrated, you were exposed as one who simply does not understand her errors.

AMR

Yep, Rocketman nailed it and you nailed it. GT simply refuses to learn. She refuses to see or hear. She really does see herself as the holder of all truth....exactly like Meshak....exactly like Jason....exactly like every other hypocrite that has ever lived.

Once again, I commend you on the patience you had during that very one-sided debate. :thumb:

God's Truth

Yep, Rocketman nailed it and you nailed it. GT simply refuses to learn. She refuses to see or hear. She really does see herself as the holder of all truth....exactly like Meshak....exactly like Jason....exactly like every other hypocrite that has ever lived.

Once again, I commend you on the patience you had during that very one-sided debate. :thumb:

I prove my beliefs from the scriptures, AMR, Rocketman does not, Meshak does not, Jason does not, and you do not.

God's Truth

A person who simply does not want to learn, but merely dig in and repeat herself over and over again. Sigh.

You lost the debate on this topic. You had a perfect opportunity to defend yourself, but as the debate demonstrated, you were exposed as one who simply does not understand her errors.

AMR

The devil has left you with only one resort, and that is to personally attack.

The trinity doctrine goes against all truth and logic.

God in the Old Testament says there is no one beside Me.

God says He is One.

Trinitarians say there are two beside God the Father.

Trinitarians say there is someone besides God.

They say there are three distinctly different Gods.

God's Truth

AMR

You are trying to call in some help.

You are hypocrites in false doctrines.

Tell me, when was the last time you learned something and admitted I taught you something?

You are a Calvinist, AMR.

You are steeped in falseness.

Rocketman is in falseness too.

God's Truth

No, we don't and you've been corrected on this lie about a million times and still push it.

Post even one post of any trinitarian here who has stated that we believe there are 3 Gods, or retract your lie.

You deny it and that is all you can do.

Saying the three different Gods are really one is ignorant and unstable teaching.

God's Truth

Better: The simpliciter God does not have a soul.

AMR

Leviticus 26:11 NASB; Leviticus 26:30 NASB; Isaiah 42:1 NASB; Zechariah 11:8 NASB; Matthew 12:18 NASB; Hebrews 10:38 NASB.

These scriptures speak of God having a soul…a soul is a body with a spirit. If these scriptures are not about Jesus, and if Jesus did not exist in a Spiritual body, then how God who lives in unapproachable light that no one is has seen have a body?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Trinitarians say there are two beside God the Father.

Trinitarians say there is someone besides God.

They say there are three distinctly different Gods.

No, we don't and you've been corrected on this lie about a million times and still push it.

Post even one post of any trinitarian here who has stated that we believe there are 3 Gods, or retract your lie.

You deny it and that is all you can do.

Saying the three different Gods are really one is ignorant and unstable teaching.

Then you admit that no trinitarian teaches that we believe 3 Gods, thank you for admitting you lied.

God's Truth

Mormon tritheism says there are 3 different gods that make a group of gods (polytheism; finite godism).

Trinitarianism says that there is ONE GOD, NOT 3 gods. It says ONE GOD with 3 personal distinctions, not 3 gods. There is one being, nature, substance, essence, spirit of God, not 3. There are 3 personal distinctions within this one God.

You are correct that 3 gods in 1 god is a false contradiction. You are incorrect to not see that you are making a false straw man caricature of the biblical view to reject it (as do we).

The creeds and theology books point this out over and over as a common anti-trinitarian mistake by detractors. You are either stupid or stubborn because you continue to perpetuate your wrong understanding (you misunderstand and misrepresent, so how can you be helped)?

How dumb, the devil has ensnared you to speak ignorant lies.

You say...trinitarians say there is one, not three, one with three different personalities, uh, the same, uh different. They are all God, but Jesus is not God the Father… Just be quiet. You speak as a mentally ill person.

God's Truth

So God has a body? Are you a Mormon?

AMR

I gave AMR some scriptures that SAY God has a soul.

AMR replies with the only way he knows how, with dumbness and personal attacks.

Are there any other ignorant people who now want to stroke AMR's ego?

Leviticus 26:11 NASB; Leviticus 26:30 NASB; Isaiah 42:1 NASB; Zechariah 11:8 NASB; Matthew 12:18 NASB; Hebrews 10:38 NASB.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That is right. The Father is God. Jesus is God. The Holy Spirit is God.

You say yes and no to my question of are they the same.

You say no that are not the same person but they are the same God.
That MAKES JESUS GOD THE FATHER.

You PROVED THAT TRINITARIANS have three different Gods.

The bolded is what i believe, so no, i only proved they are the same God.

You can lie all day and it doesnt change what we believe. We have never ever ever stated we believe in 3 Gods no matter how much you wish to lie about it.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I prove my beliefs from the scriptures, AMR, Rocketman does not, Meshak does not, Jason does not, and you do not.

Yep, you do prove your beliefs alright but, being able to prove that they are biblical is quite another affair. You have only shown me and others that you are able to cobble scripture together with little or no exegesis, which renders your beliefs to nothing more than uneducated opinion. You had multiple opourtunites to engage AMR, and define your beliefs in granulated form and hold your position based on sound exegesis and failed miserably.In a debate setting you have to prove your position not just spam scripture verses and say "because I said so". In the end we all saw that you are all thrust, no vector. (rocket speak for going nowhere fast)

godrulz

Hall of Fame
How dumb, the devil has ensnared you to speak ignorant lies.

You say...trinitarians say there is one, not three, one with three different personalities, uh, the same, uh different. They are all God, but Jesus is not God the Father… Just be quiet. You speak as a mentally ill person.

God is one in one sense and 3 in a different sense. You mix this up and think we are saying they are 1 and 3 in the same sense.

The creeds, the Bible, theology books, etc. clearly state trinity is not 3 gods (triune is compound unity; tritheism is polytheism). You can reject the trinity, but you are wrong to misrepresent what it actually teaches because you don't understand it (but we do). This is a typical anti-trinitarian rookie mistake. You are wrong and hundreds of millions who accurately represent the trinity (whether it is true or not) are right.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Tell me, is the Father God?

Is Jesus God?

Is the Holy Spirit God?

Are they the same?

Yes or no.

They are the same in one sense (all the one spirit nature of God), yet different in another sense (distinct in will/intellect/emotions). You wrongly assume they must be the same in the same sense without recognizing they are different in another sense (1 God in 3 gods or 1 person in 3 persons is a contradiction; 1 God with 3 personal distinctions who are co-equal, co-eternal, co-essential is not a contradiction).

godrulz

Hall of Fame
That is right. The Father is God. Jesus is God. The Holy Spirit is God.

You say yes and no to my question of are they the same.

You say no that are not the same person but they are the same God.
That MAKES JESUS GOD THE FATHER.

You PROVED THAT TRINITARIANS have three different Gods.

This is how JWs argue. They think refuting modalism is refuting trinitarianism. You do not differentiate nature and person. Jesus is God, but He is not the Father. You are the modalist, not us.

Status
Not open for further replies.