Do You Really Want The Government In Our Bedrooms ?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Culture Warrior is convinced that there is "no right to homosexual sex ", and that the founding fathers wanted the police and the government in everybody's bedroom to make sure no one is engaging in this nasty kind of sex . This is why he has started the absurd thread "Why homosexuality should be criminalized ".
Oh really ? Where does the constitution say Any person found engaging in gay sex shall be persecuted by the U.S. government ? Nowhere !!!! So Culture Warrior, you'd really like the police putting surveillance cameras everywhere to monitor everybody's private conduct , and if anyone is caught doing something naughty , you want
the police to come and arrest that person, and have the courts criminally prosecute him or her. and then what ? Jail time? Execution ?
Hey C.W., if you want to live in a country where homosexuality is illegal and the government DOES persecute gay people, move to Iran or Saudi Arabia . Who needs horribly self-righteous people like you in America , the land of the "free"?
I'll bet you're salivating at the prospect of our government setting up the morals police just like they have inSaudi Arabia constantly checking up on everybody just to make sure they're not doing something "naughty ". You are one sick puppy !
I'm sure you're one of those who are alwaus calling for "smaller government " and "limited government ". Sheesh ! Some " limited government " !
Remember Orwell's 1984 ?

This Charming Manc

not that I agree with AWC but you really should do some research ....

In 1779, Thomas Jefferson wrote a law in Virginia which contained a punishment of castration for men who engage in sodomy.[2] Jefferson intended this to be a liberalization of the sodomy laws in Virginia at that time. It was rejected by the Virginia Legislature, however, which continued to prescribe death as the maximum penalty for the crime of sodomy in that state.[3]

Prior to 1962, sodomy was a felony in every state, punished by a lengthy term of imprisonment and/or hard labor.

I guess it was intention of the founding fathers after all ....

genuineoriginal

Where does the constitution say Any person found engaging in gay sex shall be persecuted by the U.S. government ?
Where does the constitution say that any person engaging in theft shall be persecuted by the U.S. government?

Nowhere, because the constitution was created to limit the powers of the federal government to the smallest set of powers needed to aid the sovereign individual states in collaborating as a group of states that were united for their own common defense and mutual benefit.

The power to declare theft (and sodomy) as a crime was retained by each of the individual states and not granted to the federal government.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'll bet you're salivating at the prospect of our government setting up the morals police just like they have inSaudi Arabia constantly checking up on everybody just to make sure they're not doing something "naughty ". You are one sick puppy !
I'm sure you're one of those who are alwaus calling for "smaller government " and "limited government ". Sheesh ! Some " limited government " !
Remember Orwell's 1984 ?

Why do you allow him to frustrate you to this extent? Homosexuality will never be criminalized in the United States ... and they are now free to marry. Case closed.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Comparing consenting sex in private to theft is beyond ludicrous . Just becausesome of the founding fathers had antiquated ideas about homosexuality does NOT mean we should emulate them
It used to be illegal to teach slaves how to read and write .
Should we go back to slavery and make it illegal to teach children born into slavery to read and write ?
It used to be illegal in much of America for blacks and whites to marry . And for blacks to serve along with white sin the military . It used to be illegal for blacks and women to vote .
In the past, women were not allowed to own property and were their husband's chattel . Child labor was once legal and the norm .
Blacks once had to drink from separate water fountains .

bybee

Comparing consenting sex in private to theft is beyond ludicrous . Just becausesome of the founding fathers had antiquated ideas about homosexuality does NOT mean we should emulate them
It used to be illegal to teach slaves how to read and write .
Should we go back to slavery and make it illegal to teach children born into slavery to read and write ?
It used to be illegal in much of America for blacks and whites to marry . And for blacks to serve along with white sin the military . It used to be illegal for blacks and women to vote .
In the past, women were not allowed to own property and were their husband's chattel . Child labor was once legal and the norm .
Blacks once had to drink from separate water fountains .

The law of the land must be equitably enforced for the good of all citizens. We see where inequality and injustice lead to riot, insurrection and rebellion.
This does apply to the guarantee under our Constitution of separation of Church and State. If either demands to change that separation it also leads to rioting and rebellion.
And rightly so in my opinion.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Comparing consenting sex...

You do not have the
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
right to defile another (Ex 20:14, 1 Co 6:9-10). :dizzy:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Culture Warrior is convinced that there is "no right to homosexual sex ",...

Regarding your brilliant subject title:

You really should pay closer attention to my 3 part thread, as I've shown that the US Government is in the wallets of every tax paying American to pay for what goes on in the bedrooms (public restroom toilet stalls, public park bushes, 'gay' bathhouses, etc.) of 1-2% of the population, and it's going to get even more expensive.

The "gay disease" about to get very expensive for taxpayers

The Centers for Disease Control estimates that gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men represent approximately 2% of the United States population. If the population of the United States is 319 million, this means that up to 6,380,000 males may soon be demanding that the Truvada pill to be made available to them at taxpayer expense to prevent HIV infections.

The potential total exposure to taxpayers for annual prescriptions of Truvada would run, in a worst case scenario, to $50,248,880,000 a year (6.38 million multiplied by $7876). That's $50 billion a year. That's "billion" with a "b.""

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4240091&postcount=6033

(Singing "Bad boys bad boys, whatchagonnado, whatchagonnado when sugar daddy's money runs out and the Grim Reaper comes for you?")

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Culture warrior, you don't knowwhat you're talking about same as always . The AIDS crisis has been over for decades , and is not a threat to America . You're citing dated and bogus statistics to spread fear and hatred of gays .
Worldwide, the vast majority of AIDS victims are HETEROSEXUAL .
People with alcohoklism, ailments caused by smoking, use of heroin, and crack etc and unhealthy diet are far more deadly to America and a strain on funds for medical treatment . You couldn't get your facts right about anything to save your life !

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Culture warrior, you don't knowwhat you're talking about same as always . The AIDS crisis has been over for decades , and is not a threat to America .

I suppose it's much easier for you to live in a state of denial than to check out CDC reports on the subject.

You're citing dated and bogus statistics to spread fear and hatred of gays .

Did I mention that "My love for you (i.e. my fellow human being) is not contingent on how you feel about me... I'm trying to HELP you for crying out loud."

People with alcohoklism, ailments caused by smoking, use of heroin, and crack etc and unhealthy diet are far more deadly to America and a strain on funds for medical treatment . You couldn't get your facts right about anything to save your life !

While you're reviewing reports from the CDC on homosexuality and HIV/AIDS, look into who is disproportionately afflicted with those unhealthy lifestyles (I'll give you a hint: those who engage in homosexual behavior).

shagster01

Regarding your brilliant subject title:

You really should pay closer attention to my 3 part thread, as I've shown that the US Government is in the wallets of every tax paying American to pay for what goes on in the bedrooms (public restroom toilet stalls, public park bushes, 'gay' bathhouses, etc.) of 1-2% of the population, and it's going to get even more expensive.

The "gay disease" about to get very expensive for taxpayers

The Centers for Disease Control estimates that gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men represent approximately 2% of the United States population. If the population of the United States is 319 million, this means that up to 6,380,000 males may soon be demanding that the Truvada pill to be made available to them at taxpayer expense to prevent HIV infections.

The potential total exposure to taxpayers for annual prescriptions of Truvada would run, in a worst case scenario, to $50,248,880,000 a year (6.38 million multiplied by $7876). That's $50 billion a year. That's "billion" with a "b.""

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4240091&postcount=6033

(Singing "Bad boys bad boys, whatchagonnado, whatchagonnado when sugar daddy's money runs out and the Grim Reaper comes for you?")

Can you provide figures for how much it will cost to police homosexuality, send them through court with public defenders, jail them, feed them, send them to your mandatory therapy, and pay for their welfare since they now have a felony and can't get a job?

I mean we are talking about 2% of the population here...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Can you provide figures for how much it will cost to police homosexuality, send them through court with public defenders, jail them, feed them, send them to your mandatory therapy, and pay for their welfare since they now have a felony and can't get a job?

I mean we are talking about 2% of the population here...

How expensive is it to have laws against incest and bestiality on the legislative books?

You're acting like the criminalization of homosexuality is something new, it isn't (it's still on the legislative books in close to 20 US States).

I only scratched the surface when it comes to the high cost of sodomy when I talked about tax payer subsidized HIV/AIDS preventative medications and (in my thread) medications needed to keep those who become infected with HIV/AIDS alive.

I could go on about how expensive it is to prosecute Christians who simply tell two homosexuals that it goes against their religious beliefs to bake a cake for their fake wedding, or photograph it, etc. etc. etc. (even though those Christians lose their livelihood, they're too proud to go on welfare).

Or, I could talk about the cost of domestic violence cases, i.e. homosexual vs homosexual violence (be it assault, murder or cases of suicide) handled by the police and criminal justice system.

Or, I could talk about the high cost of substance abuse (remember that those who engage in homosexual behavior disproportionately abuse alcohol and many recreational drugs) and the cost of lost wages and having to go to treatment facilities.

Or, I could talk about government subsidized sex change operations (i.e. genital mutilation surgery).

Gee, there's so much to talk about when it comes to the high cost of keeping sodomy legal.

So you see shag, the behavior that you adamantly defend is a very very expensive one, not only when it comes to destroyed lives, but money spent to keep the lifestyle going.

shagster01

How expensive is it to have laws against incest and bestiality on the legislative books?

You're acting like the criminalization of homosexuality is something new, it isn't (it's still on the legislative books in close to 20 US States).

I only scratched the surface when it comes to the high cost of sodomy when I talked about tax payer subsidized HIV/AIDS preventative medications and (in my thread) medications needed to keep those who become infected with HIV/AIDS alive.

I could go on about how expensive it is to prosecute Christians who simply tell two homosexuals that it goes against their religious beliefs to bake a cake for their fake wedding, or photograph it, etc. etc. etc. (even though those Christians lose their livelihood, they're too proud to go on welfare).

Or, I could talk about the cost of domestic violence cases, i.e. homosexual vs homosexual violence (be it assault, murder or cases of suicide) handled by the police and criminal justice system.

Or, I could talk about the high cost of substance abuse (remember that those who engage in homosexual behavior disproportionately abuse alcohol and many recreational drugs) and the cost of lost wages and having to go to treatment facilities.

Or, I could talk about government subsidized sex change operations (i.e. genital mutilation surgery).

Gee, there's so much to talk about when it comes to the high cost of keeping sodomy legal.

So you see shag, the behavior that you adamantly defend is a very very expensive one, not only when it comes to destroyed lives, but money spent to keep the lifestyle going.

You could do those things....

....Or you could answer my question.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You could do those things....

I just did.

....Or you could answer my question.

Is it expensive to incarcerate (and in the long run help) sexual deviants?

If it means keeping children safe from moral degenerates that are currently running loose in our society, then it's worth every cent of it.

There would be numerous ways to pay for it in our moral relativist society: Upping the dope tax would be a good way, don't cha think shag?

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Hell, the government's been screwing me for years... I don't know why letting them into the bedroom is such a big deal. :plain:

/sarcasm

*edit: They really have been screwing me though... I'd just rather keep it in the streets. :rotfl:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hell, the government's been screwing me for years... I don't know why letting them into the bedroom is such a big deal. :plain:

/sarcasm

*edit: They really have been screwing me though... I'd just rather keep it in the streets. :rotfl:

If you know anything about homosexual culture, you'd know that their lifestyle literally is being displayed in the streets.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

(An atheist and a defender of the LGBTQueer movement? Say it aint so!).

I guess I missed what happened at the last heterosexual pride parade.

BUT, if you want to see homosexual "pride" in action, type "gay pride parade" into any search engine and hit "images".

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
(An atheist and a defender of the LGBTQueer movement? Say it aint so!).

I guess I missed what happened at the last heterosexual pride parade.

BUT, if you want to see homosexual "pride" in action, type "gay pride parade" into any search engine and hit "images".

I can support a thing without enjoying the act. I find NASCAR absolutely pointless. I still support those who participate. That being said, I'm about as excited by a hetero couple making out in public as I am a homosexual couple making out. Male or female. PDA is not something I enjoy seeing.