ECT Do you see All, Some, None of the Spiritual Gifts in Operation Today?

oatmeal

Her "Hail Mary."

Weighty. All of TOL is stunned.

She concedes that she does not "believe Gods' word," is not a believer.

What is your proof that you are a Christian?

What is your proof that you believe any of God's word?

Do you know whether you have eternal life?

I John 5:13 states plainly that if you have it you are supposed to know.

You cannot prove you are a Christian, yet you mock those who not only know, but are doing something with their salvation.

What pitiful person you are.

john w

Hall of Fame
What is your proof that you are a Christian?

What is your proof that you believe any of God's word?

Do you know whether you have eternal life?

I John 5:13 states plainly that if you have it you are supposed to know.

You cannot prove you are a Christian, yet you mock those who not only know, but are doing something with their salvation.

What pitiful person you are.

You've proved that you are a fraud-ette, a con artist, a huckster, a con lady, demon, asserting that all the commands in the book are for your obedience, all of the book is about you, all the promises are to you(and conveniently, craftily dismissing the curses), feigning, "Well, if it's good enough for the apostles, it's good enough for me," but, when challenged to do all the commands in the book, you punt, cannot/will not do them, and then, in deceit, craftily dismiss my counter argument, with:

Don't you "believe Gods' word? Are you not a believer?"

You vile, disgusting, child of the devil, and actress. Which side of your face do you want slapped?

Sell all you have, you demon-ette. Raise the dead. Drink anti freeze. Cast out demons. Speak in foreign languages, w/o a translator. Get on over to Jerusalem. Go to the temple. Observe the hour of prayer. Grow limbs. Make the blind see, and, while you're at it, throw away your glasses

Let me guess: silence....figurative, not literal....Wait....literal...Wait...I can do it, but the l ord does not want me to..It's "intent"/ability that counts...

TOL thought so-fraud-ette. Poser-ette.

Scammer.

What a slug, and perverter you are. That is your rep on TOL, loser.

oatmeal

You've proved that you are a fraud-ette, a con artist, a huckster, a con lady, demon, asserting that all the commands in the book are for your obedience, all of the book is about you, all the promises are to you(and conveniently, craftily dismissing the curses), feigning, "Well, if it's good enough for the apostles, it's good enough for me," but, when challenged to do all the commands in the book, you punt, cannot/will not do them, and then, in deceit, craftily dismiss my counter argument, with:

Don't you "believe Gods' word? Are you not a believer?"

You vile, disgusting, child of the devil, and actress. Which side of your face do you want slapped?

Sell all you have, you demon-ette. Raise the dead. Drink anti freeze. Cast out demons. Speak in foreign languages, w/o a translator. Get on over to Jerusalem. Go to the temple. Observe the hour of prayer. Grow limbs. Make the blind see, and, while you're at it, throw away your glasses

Let me guess: silence....figurative, not literal....Wait....literal...Wait...I can do it, but the l ord does not want me to..It's "intent"/ability that counts...

TOL thought so-fraud-ette. Poser-ette.

Scammer.

What a slug, and perverter you are. That is your rep on TOL, loser.

You have anything worthwhile to say?

the rhetorical answer is "no"

john w

Hall of Fame
You have anything worthwhile to say?

the rhetorical answer is "no"

I've shut her down, as she is reduced to mutterings, repeated sound bytes.

And TOL sees my picking you apart, leaving you bloodied, on the mat, toots. Stay down.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Are you a believer?
yes

Prove it

Are you a Christian?

Prove it.

Use the same verses on you that try to use against me.

Where is your proof that you are a Christian?

Where is your proof that you believe any of God's words?

I have followed and believe Romans 10:9-10 - I believe and confess the gospel of my salvation (1 Cor. 15:1-4) and place my trust fully in Christ for it and not myself. (Ephesians 2:8-9)

If that is not acceptable to you, too bad. No scripture anywhere says i need to prove that I am a christian to you. You are not the judge of my salvation.

The scriptures do however say that any claims about prophecy and the like, are to be tested.

1 Thessalonians 5:20-21

You and LA have been tested, and found false.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
yes

I have followed and believe Romans 10:9-10 - I believe and confess the gospel of my salvation (1 Cor. 15:1-4) and place my trust fully in Christ for it and not myself. (Ephesians 2:8-9)

If that is not acceptable to you, too bad. No scripture anywhere says i need to prove that I am a christian to you. You are not the judge of my salvation.

The scriptures do however say that any claims about prophecy and the like, are to be tested.

Oatmeal is making sure none is better that him. He feels powerless.

I wonder if he speaks in tongues.

musterion

Did anyone else know that Oatmeal is a slave to The Way, International? I figured he was just a particularly hard-headed run of the mill Oneness pentecostal blowhard, but he's a full-blown Gospel-rejecting cultist. Had I know that, I wouldn't have wasted so much time on him.

oatmeal

And TOL sees my picking you apart, leaving you bloodied, on the mat, toots. Stay down.

So, you have proof you are a Christian yet?

Have you been looking?

It been right under you nose, yet you reject it

Hosea 4:6

oatmeal

yes

Why should I then prove that I believe the scriptures that instruct us in how to manifest the power of God?

If you have no proof other than your word that you believe God, then it is only your word against anyone who wishes to find fault.

How often do you hear, "he/she can't be a Christian, he/she does this or that or doesn't do this or that"?

Is your being a Christian dependent on your works or your believing to receive salvation?

What is your salvation doing for you?

Are you using it? or ignoring it?

I Corinthians 12:1 and your denial of Christians having any spiritual power tells me you are ignoring your salvation.

That should not be.

God does not want you ignorant of spiritual things, yet you remain so and try to beat up those that are not only knowledgeable of them but use them as God directs

oatmeal

Did anyone else know that Oatmeal is a slave to The Way, International? I figured he was just a particularly hard-headed run of the mill Oneness pentecostal blowhard, but he's a full-blown Gospel-rejecting cultist. Had I know that, I wouldn't have wasted so much time on him.

So you have any scripture to back up your statement?

No, obviously you do not.

Nor do you wish to learn anything about scripture that makes any sense.

What a waste of God's time your post is!

I Cor 12:1 Philips

Now I want to give you some further information in some spiritual matters.

I Cor 12:1 KJV

Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.

Why do you wish to remain ignorant?

Don't you want the power of God in your life?

Oh, by the way, I am owned by Jesus Christ.

I Corinthians 3:23

And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

I am a slave, a doulos of the lord Jesus Christ.

See, scripture, something you have failed to provided to prove your point

That is why I fellowship with the Way, they love scripture and they teach it.

musterion

So you have any scripture to back up your statement?

No, obviously you do not.

Nor do you wish to learn anything about scripture that makes any sense.

What a waste of God's time your post is!

I Cor 12:1 Philips

Now I want to give you some further information in some spiritual matters.

I Cor 12:1 KJV

Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.

Why do you wish to remain ignorant?

Don't you want the power of God in your life?

True or false: Speaking in tongues is evidence of salvation. Without it, one is not saved.

True or false?

oatmeal

True or false: Speaking in tongues is evidence of salvation. Without it, one is not saved.

True or false?

Ok which one?

You have two premises and the two are definitely not the same, they are very different.

1. Speaking in tongues is evidence of salvation.

2. Without it, one is not saved.

I intend to answer both, but first, do you see the difference between the two statements or do I have to explain the difference.

Both get taught but one is true, the other is false.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

Have you been looking?

The Kundalini awakening doesn't prove God's elects. Oatmeal, you're itching to be a troll. You don't know what goes on.

Signs%20of%20Kundalini.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame

Have you been looking?

oatmeal

What hubris!

But not one shred of evidence

II Corinthians 3:5

God is my sufficiency, not my flesh

musterion

Cultist drone. Can't answer a simple question because he knows what it implies, so he reduces himself to childish word games. Fool.