ECT Do you see All, Some, None of the Spiritual Gifts in Operation Today?

john w

Hall of Fame
What hubris!

But not one shred of evidence

II Corinthians 3:5

God is my sufficiency, not my flesh

Raise the dead, speak in a foreign language, w/o the need for an interpreter, raise the dead, make the blind see, go to Jerusalem, 3 times/year, to observe the "appointed times," go to the temple..................."If it's good enough for the apostles, it's good enough for me"(your words).

Do the above.

Fraud-ette. Con lady. Scammer.

oatmeal

Raise the dead, speak in a foreign language, w/o the need for an interpreter, raise the dead, make the blind see, go to Jerusalem, 3 times/year, to observe the "appointed times," go to the temple..................."If it's good enough for the apostles, it's good enough for me"(your words).

Do the above.

Thanks for you continued raising of this issue

I am thankful that you continue to believe in God's power in me.

Acts 1:8

john w

Hall of Fame
Thanks for you continued raising of this issue

I am thankful that you continue to believe in God's power in me.

Acts 1:8

No, you don't:

Do the above.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No, you don't:

Do the above.

get back to the OP.

this thread is not about speaking in tongues.

oatmeal

No, you don't:

Do the above.

Again I thank you for your continued belief in the power of God in me.

Galatians 1:24

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
get back to the OP.

this thread is not about speaking in tongues.

OP is about spiritual gifts and many believe that tongues are a spiritual gift.

I think the fuss started when oatmeal proved he or she 2 as or is saved. I believe oatmeal might have mentioned something about tongues being the evidence of the baptism of the holy spirit. Some Penticoastals believes tongues are proof of salvation.

Why do you not want us to discuss it here?

john w

Hall of Fame
Again I thank you for your continued belief in the power of God in me.

Galatians 1:24

Again, thank you for your concession, that your a fraud-ette, a con lady, a scammer, a huckster, as you're a poser-ette, with no power, but fake , alleged miracles/super natural sign gifts, wonders.... all the while having to learn a foreign language, wear glasses, get sick with a measly cold..................

Do the above.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
1 Corinthians 12:27 "Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular." The Body of Christ wasn't spoken of until Paul!

Romans 12:5 "So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another"

You may search Paul's writings to find more!

The Body of Christ metaphor is one of several used for the Church. It is in the context of unity/diversity of spiritual gifts. The Church began with Christ/Spirit, not Paul (MAD is wrong). The Church preexists a unique Pauline metaphor to illustrate a non-dispensational point.

oatmeal

Again, thank you for your concession, that your a fraud-ette, a con lady, a scammer, a huckster, as you're a poser-ette, with no power, but fake , alleged miracles/super natural sign gifts, wonders.... all the while having to learn a foreign language, wear glasses, get sick with a measly cold..................

Do the above.

John w,

Stand up, I also am a man.

Please do not grovel on my behalf

God in Christ saved you , not me

God wants you to manifest His gift in you.

I Corinthians 12:7-11

It is profitable to do so.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Body of Christ metaphor is one of several used for the Church. It is in the context of unity/diversity of spiritual gifts. The Church began with Christ/Spirit, not Paul (MAD is wrong). The Church preexists a unique Pauline metaphor to illustrate a non-dispensational point.

Have a seat, scripture cessationist, clown

john w

Hall of Fame
John w,

Stand up, I also am a man.

Please do not grovel on my behalf

God in Christ saved you , not me

God wants you to manifest His gift in you.

I Corinthians 12:7-11

It is profitable to do so.

You're a woman.

God wants you, and tells you, to raise the dead, speak in a foreign language, w/o the need for an interpreter, raise the dead, make the blind see, go to Jerusalem, 3 times/year, to observe the "appointed times," go to the temple..................."If it's good enough for the apostles, it's good enough for me"(your words).

Do the above.It is profitable to do so.

You won't, because your father the devil, has taught you how to be masked/disguised, as an angel of light, a fraud-ette.

Con lady. Scammer.

oatmeal

You're a woman.

God wants you, and tells you, to raise the dead, speak in a foreign language, w/o the need for an interpreter, raise the dead, make the blind see, go to Jerusalem, 3 times/year, to observe the "appointed times," go to the temple..................."If it's good enough for the apostles, it's good enough for me"(your words).

You won't, because your father the devil, has taught you how to be masked/disguised, as an angel of light, a fraud-ette.

Con lady. Scammer.

You have some major sexual issues, that is certain.

You are not able to tell a man from a woman.

No wonder you cannot make any sense of scripture.

John 5:39

Search the scriptures John

not your emotional bag of tricks

john w

Hall of Fame
You have some major sexual issues, that is certain.

You must be a metro sexual, you troll-ette, with that psycho babble, or a sodomite-that is certain.

See how that works?

You are not able to tell a man from a woman.No wonder you cannot make any sense of scripture.

No wonder your lost, scammer, posing as a "Christian."

John 5:39

Search the scriptures John

not your emotional bag of tricks

Satan taught you well, on how to misquote scripture, and is so "proud" of you, demon. Like father, like son....after his own kind...

Sssssssssssssssss....................

You're a woman.

Con lady. Scammer.

oatmeal

You must be a metro sexual, you troll-ette, with that psycho babble, or a sodomite-that is certain.

See how that works?

No wonder your lost, scammer, posing as a "Christian."

Satan taught you well, on how to misquote scripture, and is so "proud" of you, demon. Like father, like son....after his own kind...

Sssssssssssssssss....................

You're a woman.

Con lady. Scammer.

You attracted to me, is that it?

You wish I was a woman?

God can heal you of that.

You have to read and believe God's word, let truth abide in your heart, not your lust.

Truth shall set you free

john w

Hall of Fame
You attracted to me, is that it?

You wish I was a woman?

Nope. I dig chicks, but not wolf-ette's, such as yourself, and not cry babies, such as yourself.

God can heal you of that.

I corrected it for you:

My "god" lord satan, can heal you-he is the great imitator.-oatmush

No charge.

You have to read and believe God's word, let truth abide in your heart, not your lust.

Truth shall set you free

Wow-another "original" stunner....and all of TOL is mesmerized by you , demon-ette.

Con lady. Scammer.

DAN P

OP is about spiritual gifts and many believe that tongues are a spiritual gift.

I think the fuss started when oatmeal proved he or she 2 as or is saved. I believe oatmeal might have mentioned something about tongues being the evidence of the baptism of the holy spirit. Some Penticoastals believes tongues are proof of salvation.

Why do you not want us to discuss it here?

Hi , and since they believe that gifts are for today , WHY then is there some much FRAUD with Languages , if it is really from God !

Tongues will come back during the Great Tribulation and not until then !!

dan p

oatmeal

Hi , and since they believe that gifts are for today , WHY then is there some much FRAUD with Languages , if it is really from God !

Tongues will come back during the Great Tribulation and not until then !!

dan p

Why are there so many different view points of scripture if scripture is truly God's word?

I Peter 5:8

DAN P

Why are there so many different view points of scripture if scripture is truly God's word?

I Peter 5:8

Hi , and I know that I have told you that Translations are not Inspired as there are about 160 translations and a lot of Codices .

I use the Majority Text , or KJV also called the Textus Receptus , Stephen's Text and Byzantine Text !!

As I have told you , just look at an Interliner Bible that has the English translation under neither and you will see the Greek Article " the " before the Greek word LOGOS !!

You have been BUSTED as the Greek reads some what like Spanish , BACKWARDS .

DAN P