ECT Does Jesus speak to you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It means you are not in the body of Christ.

You are a fake with no gifts.

Jacob was convinced of his brother joseph being alive on the throne as the others said because of the wagons of gifts sent him.

You have no Spirit of Christ, just the book which you twist to suit your MAD doctrine.

LA

Don't you ever get sick of yourself? We do! I wonder why you have that effect on people?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You are a fake with no gifts.

Jacob was convinced of his brother joseph being alive on the throne as the others said because of the wagons of gifts sent him.

You have no Spirit of Christ, just the book which you twist to suit your MAD doctrine.

LA

Want to know how to please everyone on TOL? Unplug your Laptop
and throw it in the trash!

oatmeal

If you reject the triune God you are outside the kingdom of God (Jn 1:1). You are in the kingdom of the cults.

Recommended Reading:

Kingdom of the Cults by Walter Martin

I have yet to have any trinitarian show "the trinity" or a triune god in John 1:1

Would you care to point out "triune God" in John 1:1?

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

"triune God"?

Really?

Have you considered getting some reading glasses?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"Your ignorance is duly noted."

:yawn:

"Roman Catholicism vs. historical, biblical Christianity: "We have different authorities, we believe different gospels, we worship different Christs, we are led by different spirits and we are on different paths to eternity. Compare this with the unity the apostle Paul described with those who are in one body and one ......Spirit, with one hope; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, on God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all (Eph 4:4-6)..." Full text: No Idolatry and False Teaching

heir

TOL Subscriber
Nope. I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day. I trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of my salvation. I'm saved and sealed and identified by one Spirit into one Body and there's not a thing you, or any other devil can do about it.

I don't have to twist the scriptures like you do nor do I lie about having sign gifts (1 Corinthians 1:22 KJV) that have ceased/vanished away like you do.

You're a charlatan.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope. I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day. I trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of my salvation. I'm saved and sealed and identified by one Spirit into one Body and there's not a thing you, or any other devil can do about it.

I don't have to twist the scriptures like you do nor do I lie about having sign gifts (1 Corinthians 1:22 KJV) that have ceased/vanished away like you do.

You're a charlatan.

You have no evidence that I am lying, and you base it on the beliefs of your own religion which is opinion.

No matter how many times you say I am lying, it will never change the truth.

There are thousands of testimonies out there of the miracles God has done for His children and no one I have heard has claimed they did them their selves.

The things which follow them that believe is not speaking of one individual as you claim , nor that any one individual must have all those powers together as you claim.

The gifts of the Spirit are actually manifestations of the Spirit, not something one carries around with them in his pocket.

You have to wipe out much of scripture to deny the miracles of God at work among the Christians today.

Small ones happen to me very often.

You should read of some of the miracles accompanying the preaching of the gospel in India.

They can not all be lying.

and if you had experienced something of Gods power in your body then you would believe them also, but to demonstrate your unbelief so strongly then it is doubtful that you ever will, unless you repent.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is your gift the ability to lure john w to a high cliff and push him off?

Every time I hear you speak, it is the devil trying to entice me into something he would desire me to think.

Your evil plan will not work.

Why do you so delight in serving the devil?

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
You have no evidence that I am lying, and you base it on the beliefs of your own religion which is opinion.
The need is no longer there (1 Corinthians 1:22 KJV) and we have all scripture (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV), but I see that you don't believe we have that which is perfect.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The need is no longer there (1 Corinthians 1:22 KJV) and we have all scripture (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV), but I see that you don't believe we have that which is perfect.

No matter how many times you say I am lying, it will never change the truth.

There are thousands of testimonies out there of the miracles God has done for His children and no one I have heard has claimed they did them their selves.

The things which follow them that believe is not speaking of one individual as you claim , nor that any one individual must have all those powers together as you claim.

The gifts of the Spirit are actually manifestations of the Spirit, not something one carries around with them in his pocket.

You have to wipe out much of scripture to deny the miracles of God at work among the Christians today.

Small ones happen to me very often.

You should read of some of the miracles accompanying the preaching of the gospel in India.

They can not all be lying.

and if you had experienced something of Gods power in your body then you would believe them also, but to demonstrate your unbelief so strongly then it is doubtful that you ever will, unless you repent.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

heir

TOL Subscriber
I base it on scripture, Lazy A. If you had the signs that "shall follow them that believe" you'd be down at the local infirmary laying hands on the sick, but you (like all of the others today who claim to have the gifts) are a liar/ charlatan/ fraud. Everybody knows it and you make a mockery out of the word of God and turn people away from the truth with your false claims.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Isn't it funny that you see no difference in this list than that of an earlier list. And yes, at the time of Paul wrote to these Ephesians, there were still apostles and prophets living. :duh: That doesn't mean you are! :chuckle:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I base it on scripture, Lazy A. If you had the signs that "shall follow them that believe" you'd be down at the local infirmary laying hands on the sick, but you (like all of the others today who claim to have the gifts) are a liar/ charlatan/ fraud. Everybody knows it and you make a mockery out of the word of God and turn people away from the truth with your false claims.

You have no idea at all.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Isn't it funny that you see no difference in this list than that of an earlier list. And yes, at the time of Paul wrote to these Ephesians, there were still apostles and prophets living. :duh: That doesn't mean you are! :chuckle:

The verses mean that the perfect has not yet come.

LA

Cruciform

"Roman Catholicism vs. historical, biblical Christianity: "We have different authorities, we believe different gospels, we worship different Christs, we are led by different spirits and we are on different paths to eternity.
Thus merely proving my point made in Post #117 above.