ECT Does Jesus speak to you?

Aimiel

God speaks. Most often it is not even with words. We know in our hearts that God's Word is Truth. We know this because God speaks His Faith into our hearts by faith. He prophesied that faith into us before the foundation of the world. His Words never fall to the ground but accomplish that which He desires. He speaks to us when we are tempted by showing us a better way. He speaks to us when we love others, even when they are un-lovely. He speaks, if we but have the faith to listen for His Words. He has so much more to say than what is written in The Holy Scriptures that if all the words He wants to speak to us were written down all the world couldn't contain the books that would be written.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
How do you know it's "Jesus"?

Unfortunately for your assumptions, Jesus said this specifically to the apostles---the apostolic leadership of his one historic Church---not to each and every individual believer. It is his Church that he promised to "guide into all truth" (Jn. 16:13; 1 Tim. 3:15). Try again?

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

hearing thunders all around is what the new agers call, "bottom of unconscious falling"

the false babblers mistakens whispers of demons for Jesus.

Jesus speaks like thunders with flaming eyes with powerful judgements.

heir

TOL Subscriber
This is your BEST post and really sums up your faith.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Cross Reference

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Perhaps you should rethink your position in Him before claiming what you obviously, don't possess.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God speaks. Most often it is not even with words. We know in our hearts that God's Word is Truth. We know this because God speaks His Faith into our hearts by faith. He prophesied that faith into us before the foundation of the world. His Words never fall to the ground but accomplish that which He desires. He speaks to us when we are tempted by showing us a better way. He speaks to us when we love others, even when they are un-lovely. He speaks, if we but have the faith to listen for His Words. He has so much more to say than what is written in The Holy Scriptures that if all the words He wants to speak to us were written down all the world couldn't contain the books that would be written.

Aimiel,

That and your previous posts are very true.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm complete in Him (Colossians 2:10-13 KJV).

heir,

your name is not in the Bible.

You claim to be complete in Him.

How do you know, did He tell you?

The evidence of your posts is that you are not complete at all.

It is just another religious saying the same as claiming you are seated in Heavenly place in Christ when you speak so often like the devil.

LA

Levolor

About the thread title: " Does Jesus speak to you?"

Maybe someone else has already said this; I don't know because I haven't been keeping up well yesterday and today. Anyhow...

If a person belong to Christ, then it is guaranteed that that person will hear Jesus' voice.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: John 10:27

I believe Jesus over any who is skeptical about this.

Rather: I believe Jesus over any.

Levolor

Indeed. Greatly enjoy your posts, Aimiel.

Livelystone

If a person belong to Christ, then it is guaranteed that that person will hear Jesus' voice.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: John 10:27

I believe Jesus over any.

:up:

Amazing what a few words spoken in truth can do to a lot of opinions based on faulty beliefs

Aimiel

Were this verse applied to your life in truth you'd be a different person than you are.

Cross Reference

Originally Posted by heir View Post
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me
Were this verse applied to your life in truth you'd be a different person than you are.

Absolutely! Even the pursuit of it, God will honor.

Levolor

Amen. :thumb: