Dont go from house to house

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I said
The fact that I had the verses is evidence that I am led by the Holy Spirit. The only guarantee in the whole bible. And that is never wrong. The fact that you don't know that means you don't know the Holy Spirit.
Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[2Co 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

And I still don't understand what you think is wrong.

I said
God has me demonstrating the Spirit to see if your faith is in the Word or in human wisdom.

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I worship in the Spirit with the Word of God. You worship in the flesh with human wisdom.

John 4:24

24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
(NKJ)

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:6-8
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

God's Truth

I said
Without knowing the Holy Spirit what makes you think you know God.

You want me to believe you know God while you don't even recognize that I am saved?

You want me to believe you know God and you can't even stop yourself from saying 'I said'.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You want me to believe you know God while you don't even recognize that I am saved?

You want me to believe you know God and you can't even stop yourself from saying 'I said'.

I said
I know your saved, because your alive. Everyone gets saved so that they can work out their salvation. And I have no reason to stop saying "I said". I would like to know why it bothers you.

God's Truth

I said
I know your saved, because your alive. Everyone gets saved so that they can work out their salvation. And I have no reason to stop saying "I said". I would like to know why it bothers you.

I have already explained it to you. Keep your nervous habits.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The ecclesia (that you erroneously refer to as church) is not something that is attended. A repentant sinner is added to the ecclesia at conversion.

Heb 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
Heb 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
Heb 10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
Heb 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Truster

Heb 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
Heb 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
Heb 10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
Heb 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

You obviously have no historical view of this particular section of scripture and what the nation faced at that time. The 25th verse is continually twisted and emphasized by evil men who want to see pews filled and collect "offerings". You bring scripture but you are void of understanding.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
I agree.
THE TRUE CHURCH IS HIDDEN
Rev 12:1-17
1 Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
2 Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.
3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads.
4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born.
5 She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne.
6 Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought,
8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.
11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.
12 "Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."
13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child.
14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.
15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood.
16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
John 16:1-4
1 "These things I have spoken to you, that you should not be made to stumble.
2 "They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service.
3 "And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me.
4 "But these things I have told you, that when the time comes, you may remember that I told you of them. And these things I did not say to you at the beginning, because I was with you.
1 Tim 4:1-2
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron,
2 Tim 4:3-5
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;
4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
5 But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.
2 Tim 2:15-16
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
16 But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.
Heb 6:9-12
9 But, beloved, we are confident of better things concerning you, yes, things that accompany salvation, though we speak in this manner.
10 For God is not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
11 And we desire that each one of you show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope until the end,
12 that you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Rom 11:5-7
5 Even so then, at this present time there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
6 And if by grace, then it is no longer of works; otherwise grace is no longer grace. But if it is of works, it is no longer grace; otherwise work is no longer work.
7 What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
Matt 13:24-30
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 "But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 "So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
28 "He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
29 "But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 'Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'"
Rev 3:4
4 "You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.
Rev 14:4-5
4 These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb.
5 And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God.
Rev 19:7-9
7 "Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready."
8 And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
9 Then he said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!'" And he said to me, "These are the true sayings of God."
Luke 8:10
10 And He said, "To you it has been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest it is given in parables, that 'Seeing they may not see, and hearing they may not understand.'
Rev 10:7
7 but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets.
(NKJ)

XXX The True church is hidden. The true church is not these denominational temples. The true church is defined by this verse. The church is not a building, it is a group of people talking about Christ. The true church that Jesus started is within all born again Christians. The true churches doctrine is the new testament.

Matt 18:20
20 "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."
Matt 16:13-18
13 When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, "Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?"
14 So they said, "Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets."
15 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?"
16 Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
17 Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
18 "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
(NKJ)

xxxAnd the true members dont have room in their minds for denominations or man made church doctrines.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You obviously have no historical view of this particular section of scripture and what the nation faced at that time. The 25th verse is continually twisted and emphasized by evil men who want to see pews filled and collect "offerings". You bring scripture but you are void of understanding.

I said
I don't think you understood what he was saying.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Today is church day. The bad thing about church day is, we get further and further away from church day. :sigh:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is church day. The bad thing about church day is, we get further and further away from church day. :sigh:

I said
Some are one day a week Christians and some are seven days a week Christians.

[Rom 14:4-6
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Now, there is something very profound in that statement, Squeaky. :thumb:

I said
I'm glad you see that because. There is another god, and from what I have seen many are walking after him.

[Jhn 14:30
30 "I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.
[2Co 11:14
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
[2Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?

God's Truth

Case in point. :chuckle:

Off the wall....out of the blue.....no rhyme or reason.

I will take it even slower with you.

You said it is Jesus who is speaking in the old testament.

I agree, it is Jesus speaking in the old testament.

What does God Jesus say in the old testament?

God Jesus says there will be a child born and will call him, Jesus, 'Father'.

So that is proof that Jesus is the same as God the Father; Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh.

glorydaz

I will take it even slower with you.

Seriously? You can't get any slower than you already are.

You said it is Jesus who is speaking in the old testament.

I agree, it is Jesus speaking in the old testament.

What does God Jesus say in the old testament?

God Jesus says there will be a child born and will call him, Jesus, 'Father'.

So that is proof that Jesus is the same as God the Father; Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh.

Don't put words in my mouth as if I was as dense as you are.

The Word was God and was with God. Clearly there is more than one person in the Godhead. God is Triune. It's presumptuous to claim to know which member of the Godhead was speaking the words "US", "Our", and "WE", for example, in Genesis.

Start a thread on it and see what you get. Who is included in the "US", and who is doing the speaking?

Put the matter up for debate, and listen to what others are saying. Don't expect to just preach the same old nonsense, and expect people to buy it.

God's Truth

Seriously? You can't get any slower than you already are.

Don't put words in my mouth as if I was as dense as you are.

The Word was God and was with God. Clearly there is more than one person in the Godhead. God is Triune. It's presumptuous to claim to know which member of the Godhead was speaking the words "US", "Our", and "WE", for example, in Genesis.

Start a thread on it and see what you get. Who is included in the "US", and who is doing the speaking?

Put the matter up for debate, and listen to what others are saying. Don't expect to just preach the same old nonsense, and expect people to buy it.

Are you backing out of what you said before that Jesus is the one speaking in the old testament.?