Excited to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
I fell into this site while reading about open theology by way of the Battle Royal and I had to join! I have enjoyed reading some of your posts/sarcasm/rants/ideas over the past day or two. I'm looking forward to learning more about Christ, refining/strengthening some of my beliefs, and sharing some of the things I have learned about Him. Stoked to meet and learn from ya'll!! :jump:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Let's just hope you have more staying power than that flash in the pan jmdandy.

:think: Though there was no denying he had style and a real knack for last minute saves.

"Welcome to the Monkey House!" :e4e:

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
As long as I feel this site is a useful tool to my walk, I'll be here. I've got thin skin, no sense of humor, and an inability to detect sarcasm. It seems those are the traits one needs to be successful in forums, and in life!

Newman

I fell into this site while reading about open theology by way of the Battle Royal and I had to join! I have enjoyed reading some of your posts/sarcasm/rants/ideas over the past day or two. I'm looking forward to learning more about Christ, refining/strengthening some of my beliefs, and sharing some of the things I have learned about Him. Stoked to meet and learn from ya'll!! :jump:

Everything you think you know is wrong. :plain:

jk *gigglegiggle* :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

elohiym

As long as I feel this site is a useful tool to my walk, I'll be here. I've got thin skin, no sense of humor, and an inability to detect sarcasm. It seems those are the traits one needs to be successful in forums, and in life!

Welcome anyway! :cheers:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If true, I am making book that you won't survive to the cold winter days. ;)

Welcome to TOL!

AMR

ps: that was sarcasm

Krsto

Welcome aboard. You are no longer on the streets of Calcutta. What Sacred Cows did you bring along that we can kick?

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Welcome aboard. You are no longer on the streets of Calcutta. What Sacred Cows did you bring along that we can kick?

Honestly, I think its the open theism/predestination thoughts. BUT my understanding on predestination has been shaken already, soooo I don't quite know what to give up for a kick. :cow:

I'm thinking about old earth/ new earth as a possibility... any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.