EYE FLOATERS

OMEGA

I have 20/20 vision but I think that I put too much pressure on the side of my right eye by the way that I sleep .

I have found alot of people on the internet who are suffering terribly
with these sort of problems .

Some have tried Lasars and some Surgery and some Dr. Christophers Eye wash
with different results.

But which is the best ??

zippy2006

I don't think there is any simple solution for them. As you get older parts of the jelly-like part of your eye detach and float around. Generally they are not harmful, but can be indicative of more serious matters such as retinal detachment. Your brain will "cancel them out" over time.

Wile E. Coyote

I am being bothered by Eye Floaters.

Anyone have a Cure for them?
There is no cure for them. It goes with aging. I have had them for 25 years. Eventually you will not even notice them. If you see flashes of light, then see an Othamologist immediately.

lifeisgood

I am being bothered by Eye Floaters.

Anyone have a Cure for them?

Have you been diagnosed with 'eye floaters?' If not, you should go to a eye surgeon and physician first as it could be something else.

You know, the doctor has to put drops on eyes so that he can see what's going on.

He said I had so many 'floaters' that he thought I would need an operation as the retina could become detached.

I noticed that I kept on 'swatting' flies and then realized that something was wrong with my eyes because there were no flies around. I was carrying the flies with me. :chuckle:

I go to a very good nutritionist and she suggested I try a natural product called:

Oculotrophin PMG from Standard Process.

I tell, you, as crazy as it may sound, I do not have one floater. The flies are gone. However, I have noticed that if for some reason I ran out of the product, they start coming back.

I have to go back to the doctor for my one year checkup.

Last edited:

OMEGA

Thanks Lifeisgood,

I am now taking those eye drops and the Herbs

and the Floaters are diminishing.

SteveG.

I've had "eye floaters" since I was a lad. My condition is very common and in no way is indicative of eye disease and does not affect my vision, though it is annoying at times. No treatment I am aware of. Eye drops and herbs won't do a thing, unfortunately.

alwight

I've had floaters since my early teens, which have become more numerous over many years. They tend to be more noticeable in a certain lights and backgrounds particularly when looking down then up again. Though they seem to drift away quite quickly though, only mildly annoying I find.

My general eyesight was always good and I didn't need glasses for reading until my mid-fifties. I think I now find the need for glasses rather more irritating than are my floaters except in that I don't seem to need any glasses to see them, unlike when reading. ;)

Creationists here should note perhaps how Evolution has not given us perfect eyes, only those that are maybe good enough, if we're lucky.

OMEGA

Lifeisgood,

You have to Forgive LETSARGUE,:argue:

He is Hermeneutically and Exegetically Challenged. ::juggle:

lifeisgood

I've had "eye floaters" since I was a lad. My condition is very common and in no way is indicative of eye disease and does not affect my vision, though it is annoying at times. No treatment I am aware of. Eye drops and herbs won't do a thing, unfortunately.

I tell, you, as crazy as it may sound, I do not have one floater anymore. I had so many it was affecting my everyday living. I couldn't drive anymore. They were all over the place. It was terrible. No longer so.

lifeisgood

I've had floaters since my early teens, which have become more numerous over many years. They tend to be more noticeable in a certain lights and backgrounds particularly when looking down then up again. Though they seem to drift away quite quickly though, only mildly annoying I find.

My general eyesight was always good and I didn't need glasses for reading until my mid-fifties. I think I now find the need for glasses rather more irritating than are my floaters except in that I don't seem to need any glasses to see them, unlike when reading. ;)

Creationists here should note perhaps how Evolution has not given us perfect eyes, only those that are maybe good enough, if we're lucky.

I tell you, you should try

I tell you I do not have one floater anymore, and I had so many I was having difficulty with my day-to-day living.

I know "eye floaters" are not a disease, but in a way it can end up that you need an operation to attach your retina back, especially if they appear all of a sudden, and without warning.