EYE FLOATERS

alwight

I tell you, you should try

Oculotrophin PMG from Standard Process.

I tell you I do not have one floater anymore, and I had so many I was having difficulty with my day-to-day living.

I know "eye floaters" are not a disease, but in a way it can end up that you need an operation to attach your retina back, especially if they appear all of a sudden, and without warning.
I'm not disagreeing with you here and I have started to think about what you suggest and may give it a go. Only I'm, well, a sceptic :D, for all I know you work for them. However it doesn't seem to be claiming to be magic or other than a more general health product for the eyes so then again why not, maybe I will.

lifeisgood

I'm not disagreeing with you here and I have started to think about what you suggest and may give it a go. Only I'm, well, a sceptic :D, for all I know you work for them. However it doesn't seem to be claiming to be magic or other than a more general health product for the eyes so then again why not, maybe I will.

I am a horrible sceptic.

I told my nutritionist friend that I would give the product a try, but I was not expecting anything from it. What a pleasant surprise it was for me.

And No, I do not work for them. Neither does my nutritionist friend.

I usually do not recommend things to others, however, this worked so well for me that I can only tell people who have 'eye floaters' to give the product a try because I am so amazed that it worked for me. It has even helped with my night drive, which I could no longer do.

It was so funny when talking to my nutritionist friend a while ago, and she telling me that she had such a bad 'black' floater in her eye for such a long time and the doctor telling her she definitely needed an operation on her eye and

I said, "Did you try the Oculotrophin PMG yet?"

"Well, no," was her response.

and I said "What are you waiting to try it and let me know if it works for you also."

She did start taking the product. I just went out for breakfast with her yesterday and she said her 'black' floater was gone and she is going back to her doctor to see if she still needs the operation.

I can only go that it worked for me and now, my nutritionist said that it worked for her also.

I have asked her to see if she has recommended this product to other of her patients and find out if it worked for them. She said that was a good idea and she would do that. Don't know if she will but I hope she does. That would give me more confidence to recommend it to others.

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've had floaters all of my life. I just had an eye exam where they put drops in my eyes and dilated my pupils to have a look inside. My eyes are healthy.

Letsargue

I've had floaters all of my life. I just had an eye exam where they put drops in my eyes and dilated my pupils to have a look inside. My eyes are healthy.

Maybe some of you all should worry about if you can't see a bunch of junk floating around that is not spiritual, and should be.

Paul -- 091012

Letsargue

Maybe some of you all should worry about if you can see a bunch of junk floating around that is not Spiritual, and should be.

Paul -- 091012