Far Better To Build Immune System than Count on Vaccines

Hoping

Banned
The impact of COVID is only larger than the impact of any other seasonal sickness because of the murderous reaction to it. Was it you I recently posted the excess death data to? It shows only the reaction to COVID causing a great deal of excess deaths.
I'm sorry you have been scared off from partaking in a proven vaccine for covid 19.
I thank God for it, as I had lost a cousin to covid that I loved very much, and I was scared.
I also work at a foodbank where it was required, and none of us died from either covid or the vaccine.
Thanks be to God.
Beyond that, are you sure we ignore the flu? Are you sure we've never fight to stay healthy? I always have. Maybe you wouldn't have such an irrational fear if you paid more attention to your own health and let other people be free to keep healthy as well, like normal people have done since... forever.
We got used to outbreaks of the flu.
And even some editions of it were deadly enough to cause many to get a flu shot.
By the way, what does "victory over it" mean?
Eradication.

marke

How many deaths were reported just from the vaccines during the turn of the century? Here is a report from 1976 involving swine flue vaccinations that were halted after 53 deaths were reported as well as a large number of mental impairments resulting from the vaccine.

In 1976, concerns in the United States about a possible influenza pandemic involving a virus similar to the deadly 1918 pandemic strain resulted in a large-scale vaccination program for the entire country. Approximately 45 million people were vaccinated in 10 weeks with what became known as the “swine flu vaccine” [16]. The US government abruptly stopped the vaccination program when no swine flu cases were detected outside the military base where the disease originated and when an unexpectedly high number of cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome were reported in vaccinated individuals. The vaccine was estimated to have caused approximately one Guillain-Barré syndrome case per 100,000 persons vaccinated [17], resulting in 53 deaths [18]. As a result of the association between the 1976 swine flu vaccine and Guillain-Barré syndrome, this condition is closely monitored every influenza season as part of the influenza vaccine safety monitoring in the United States.

More than 12,000 deaths from the covid vaccine were reported in the first six months of 2021.

marke

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) confirmed an increased number of deaths reported after a COVID-19 vaccination. Between December 14, 2020, through July 19, 2021, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) received 12,313 reports of death among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

marke

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) confirmed an increased number of deaths reported after a COVID-19 vaccination. Between December 14, 2020, through July 19, 2021, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) received 12,313 reports of death among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.
Because of poor data collection and/or biased editing of the facts, hundreds of thousands of deaths may well have been caused by the vaccine in America that were either not reported or dismissed as inaccurate without proof of inaccuracy.

50,000 MEDICARE VACCINATED DIED
U . S . D E A T H R A T E P R O B A B L Y N E A R 2 5 0 , 0 0 0
Attorney Thomas Renz received information from a whistleblower inside the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service (CMS), which reveals how 48,465 people died shortly after receiving their injections. He emphasized that these death numbers are from less than 20% of the U.S. population.9 If we apply this number to the entire U.S. population, we see a death rate of almost 250,000.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

From your own link:

The CDC’s website says, ‘Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. This is because the U.S. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after a COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.

Furthermore, a review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines, says the CDC.

Hoping

Banned
Saying "in the name of Jesus Christ" is not a magic mantra and makes you correct.
You are correct there.
I just wanted Jesus the get the honor for my statement, instead of me.
I realize that the MADs have little esteem for the Jewish Jesus, the Savior of all mankind, but I did it anyway.

marke

From your own link:

The CDC’s website says, ‘Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. This is because the U.S. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after a COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.

Furthermore, a review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines, says the CDC.
For deluded devotees of the Gates/Biden/Fauci Branch Covidian cult, the reports of serious side effects from covid vaccine shots are seriously underreported and claims that the side effects have not been proved to have been caused by the vaccine should be tempered with the fact that the claim that the vaccine jabs did not cause the damage has not been proven either.

Right Divider

Body part
You are correct there.
I just wanted Jesus the get the honor for my statement, instead of me.
Your statement was incorrect. That does not honor the Lord.
I realize that the MADs have little esteem for the Jewish Jesus, the Savior of all mankind, but I did it anyway.
You are a liar. I have far more esteem for the Lord Jesus Christ than you do. I respect all that He did in the way that He did it.

You believe myths about Him.

Hoping

Banned
For deluded devotees of the Gates/Biden/Fauci Branch Covidian cult, the reports of serious side effects from covid vaccine shots are seriously underreported and claims that the side effects have not been proved to have been caused by the vaccine should be tempered with the fact that the claim that the vaccine jabs did not cause the damage has not been proven either.
I am surprised anyone fights against the vaccine instead of against the virus.

Hoping

Banned
Your statement was incorrect. That does not honor the Lord.
The statement, that I and my work mates didn't get covid, is true.
It does honor the Lord.
You are a liar. I have far more esteem for the Lord Jesus Christ than you do. I respect all that He did in the way that He did it.
The other MADist who wrote to me said obedience to Jesus wasn't necessary.
Now what am I to think?
You believe myths about Him.
I believe the truth about Jesus.
You really don't believe that Jesus was the Messiah, the Savior of all who will submit to Him?

Last edited: