Fascists impose gag order againt homo "marriage" opposers

alwight

I guess you haven't been paying attention; for many (who have stood up against the LGBTQueer movement) it already is.

The question is: what are you going to do about it?
Being gay isn't yet compulsory aCW, so perhaps there is still some mileage? :chew:

TracerBullet

HERE IS THE RULING

As you can see from the final paragraph on pg. 43, the "gag order" is basically telling the Kleins that they can't continue to put up signs or facebook posts, or go to the media and say that they will continue to break the law, i.e., discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation. That doesn't mean they can't speak about the case though. They can talk about it all they want, wherever they want. They just can't say "And we're going to do it again".

Given that Aaron Klein's facebook posts (including posting the names and address of the gay couple) and media appearances were one of the sources of the distress experienced by the couple, that makes Tsense.

As far as the actual award, the BOLI's press release puts it in perspective...

Funny how Christians weren't up in arms about that award. :rolleyes:

Thank you for posting the facts.

I realize that most of the posters here will ignore this and continue with their much spewing but it is still important to confront false claims with truth

Interplanner

But isn't there language in SCOTUS in the religious freedom and debate paragraph that is enough to reverse some of ridiculous decisions that have been made. It said faiths and religions have the right to deep held beliefs.

glorydaz

HERE IS THE RULING

As you can see from the final paragraph on pg. 43, the "gag order" is basically telling the Kleins that they can't continue to put up signs or facebook posts, or go to the media and say that they will continue to break the law, i.e., discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation. That doesn't mean they can't speak about the case though. They can talk about it all they want, wherever they want. They just can't say "And we're going to do it again".

Given that Aaron Klein's facebook posts (including posting the names and address of the gay couple) and media appearances were one of the sources of the distress experienced by the couple, that makes sense.

As far as the actual award, the BOLI's press release puts it in perspective...

Funny how Christians weren't up in arms about that award. :rolleyes:

You're comparing baking a cake to being forced to go to scientology training in order to keep one's job?

glorydaz

Thank you for posting the facts.

I realize that most of the posters here will ignore this and continue with their much spewing but it is still important to confront false claims with truth

You might want to actually check those "facts" out before you tout them. :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well if someone were to do something about it, they best not follow your strategy. Your dishonesty only makes things worse.

What strategy would you suggest? The author of this thread talks about Jesus returning to clean things up. His buddy GFR7 has numerous ploys that he's used (society losing interest in homosexuality like it has disco is my favorite). Serpentdove would stone em to death (because nothing says Christian love like stoning to death a 12 year old boy who had been raped as a young child and turned to homosexuality).

Let's pretend for a moment that you actually cared about your fellow man noguru; what action would you take to clean this mess up that we're currently seeing in our society?

noguru

What strategy would you suggest?

:chuckle:

If I thought you were sincerely interested. I would indulge you. You have proven to be a waste of time, as you demonstrated with the rest of your response, in regard to using reason. I've decided not to respond to the parts of your posts that are inaccurate in regard to me. So that does not leave much.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:chuckle:

If I thought you were sincerely interested I would indulge you. You have proven to be a waste of time in regard to using reason.

Indulge others with your solution to this huge problem that we as a nation are experiencing, I promise I won't watch.

1389235_P_Closeup-of-boy-peeking-through-fingers.JPG

http://images.veer.com/Marketplace/1389235_P_Closeup-of-boy-peeking-through-fingers.JPG

kiwimacahau

You do realise that not being able to say "We'd do it again" and not being able to talk about the case and it's aftermath are two different things?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You do realise that not being able to say "We'd do it again" and not being able to talk about the case and it's aftermath are two different things?

“The Commissioner of the Bureau of Labor and Industries hereby orders [Aaron and Melissa Klein] to cease and desist from publishing, circulating, issuing or displaying, or causing to be published … any communication to the effect that any of the accommodations … will be refused, withheld from or denied to, or that any discrimination be made against, any person on account of their sexual orientation,” Avakian wrote.

The Kleins’ lawyer, Anna Harmon, was shocked by the provision.

“Brad Avakian has been outspoken throughout this case about his intent to ‘rehabilitate’ those whose beliefs do not conform to the state’s ideas,” she told The Daily Signal. “Now he has ruled that the Kleins’ simple statement of personal resolve to be true to their faith is unlawful. This is a brazen attack on every American’s right to freely speak and imposes government orthodoxy on those who do not agree with government sanctioned ideas.”

Hans von Spakovsky, a senior legal fellow at The Heritage Foundation, called the order “outrageous” and said citizens of Oregon should be “ashamed.”

“This order is an outrageous abuse of the rights of the Kleins to freely practice their religion under the First Amendment,” he said."

http://dailysignal.com/2015/07/02/s...make-cake-for-lesbian-couple-fines-them-135k/

Are the above attorneys misunderstanding the Judge's ruling?