Fascists impose gag order againt homo "marriage" opposers

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I guess you haven't been paying attention; for many (who have stood up against the LGBTQueer movement) it already is.

The question is: what are you going to do about it?

I'm going to get to work. Lk 19:13, Ga 6:9-10

Takin' Care of Business ~ Bachman Turner Overdrive

atwork-busy-office-work-smiley-emoticon-000649-large-1-gif.gif

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope, the law is quite clear. You may not discriminate against your clients on the basis of their religion, their politics, the colour of their skin, their gender or their sexuality.

It's called liberty.

We know you hate it.

gcthomas

It's called liberty.

We know you hate it.

Hey Stripe, do you adhere to this political position?

"the belief that it is the aim of politics to preserve individual rights and to maximize freedom of choice"

I ask, because you seem to want to restrict the choices of everyone with whom you disagree, whilst wanting to have unfettered freedom for your own in-group.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
And you do absolutely nothing about it.

Oh right, Ms./Mr. Know it All. Who do you think throws those water balloons at the patrons leaving the gay bar? Who do you think smears horse crap all over their cars? I suppose you think you're the only one doing something. Come to my neck of the woods and I'll take you around to the red neck logger camp and teach you a few tricks you know nothing about. :chew:

Er, what do you think doing any of that actually accomplishes?

Being brought up on hate crime charges for one.

TracerBullet

What strategy would you suggest? The author of this thread talks about Jesus returning to clean things up. His buddy GFR7 has numerous ploys that he's used (society losing interest in homosexuality like it has disco is my favorite). Serpentdove would stone em to death (because nothing says Christian love like stoning to death a 12 year old boy who had been raped as a young child and turned to homosexuality).

how do you stone a fiction?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
how do you stone a fiction?

I'm not sure what you meant by that comment (but then I have no idea what the majority of your pro homosexual posts mean), but Christian love isn't using past Jewish and current Muslim methods to deal with those who engage in homosexual acts.

TracerBullet

Okay, I will confront your false claims with truth.

The truth is that the sexual perverts targeted the bakery
False

for the simple reason that they hate Christianity
blatant lie

and sought to harm the owners because they were Christians.
blatant lie

The judge put "public accommodation" of sexual perversion over the First Amendment rights of the bakers,
Discrimination is not a first amendment right.
Equal access is however a 14th amendment right.

and carried out a miscarriage of justice to crush the ability of Christians to actually buy and sell (run a business) without accepting the mark of the beast.
The rights of business owners remain intact. The owners of the bakery like every other business owner are free to be a bigots and are free to hate others based on any feature they choose be it orientation or skin color or ethnicity or economic status or religion. They are free to call any minority they choose hateful names. They are free to continue to pretend that they are Christians and they are free to pretend that they are somehow being persecuted for their choice to break the law and discriminate.

However they are not free to discriminate against a minority.

This is one of the first of many battles against Christians in America, which will turn to the beheading of Christians that oppose homosexuality before it is done.
See the above mentioned fantasies of persecution

TracerBullet

Throughout thousands of years of history, every business owner was able to pick and choose their clients. Refusal of service for any reason, or no real reason, was normal business practices.

The current situation, where a business owner becomes property of the State, is an abomination.

This immature silliness of saying it's illegal to discriminate is a distraction - everyone says you can and should be able to discriminate.

It's called liberty. We know you hate it.

...but your client is not your client until an agreement is reached? ... and any person gets to attempt to entrap you into providing a service which goes against your foundation morality?
...it is not difficult to find someone to provide a service whose bottom line is a floating feast. How is it that this equation has become so lop-sided? The rights of those who demand service ought not be any more important than those who set criteria for service?
nyc12989.jpg

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You seem to want to restrict the choices of everyone with whom you disagree, whilst wanting to have unfettered freedom for your own in-group.

What did I say that gave you that stupid idea? :idunno:

Interplanner

I've written a petition statement that might be universal enough for counties in the US to have a go. It is an evasion of some of the mess for churches. I just heard this week that a large non-denominational church in my area has not offered weddings for a year now.

The strategy here is to use what sounds like a secular use of separation against any government granting of marriage.

_____

PETITION: To further prevent the government from 'establishing a religion' (as in the 1st Amendment), marriages will be granted by churches according to their beliefs and practices. This is also founded on the paragraph in the Jun.26.15 Supreme Court decision on same sex marriage about religious freedom and debate.

THEREFORE: (This) County will have no further authority to grant marriage licenses.

_____

As I understood the paragraph on religious freedom, this is really close to what he had in mind. Then the faiths/churches are in competition with each other, and I like that idea. But I don't see too much Christian press getting over the gloom of the allowance for SS couples.

glorydaz

Er, what do you think doing any of that actually accomplishes?

I was kidding. Of course doing those things wouldn't accomplish anything.....which is why I wouldn't do them. Neither would being "brought up on charges of hate crimes" as ACW suggests. :chuckle:

moparguy

I see tracer bullet is still being an irrational hateful bigot.

Shame he can't even bother to accurately represent those whom he disagrees with; exactly like how racists thought that jews had horns.

I suppose it's too hard for a hateful bigot to care enough about the humans they denigrate (I wonder if he even classes me as human) - I don't know why I'm trying, but here:

Definition of discrimination in English:
2 Recognition and understanding of the difference between one thing and another:
discrimination between right and wrong
young children have difficulties in making fine discriminations
https://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/discrimination

This is exactly and only the sense that I meant the word in, which is quite obvious (at least to those not blinded by insane vitriol like yourself) from the context, which you removed in your attempt to engender irrational hate:

Originally Posted by kiwimacahau View Post
You cannot pick and choose your clients once you open your doors to the public.
Nonsense.

Even our demented judges and other jurists these days allow for picking and choosing customers - and employees, too. You act as if you've never seen a "No, shirt, no shoes, no service" sign, which clearly discriminates against nudists, and as for employees, brendan eich and everyone or anyone who ever has been or will be fired, demoted, or otherwise forced out because they won't agree with the current moral/sexual anarchism.

This immature silliness of saying it's illegal to discriminate is a distraction - everyone says you can and should be able to discriminate. The real discussion is about why or why not anyone's claims of who should be discriminated against are valid claims.

Unless, of course, you think homosexual business owners should be forced to creatively endorse, say, scott lively. If you agreed with this, you'd at least be consistent in one area.

I guess it's far easier to do the internet version of burning a cross on someone's lawn than it is to understand their position, even if you don't agree with it.

Interplanner

I need to see a case where a homosexual owned business is forced to validate Biblical MF marriage on a wedding cake, ie, the reverse of what happened to the Ashtons in Ireland. That Irish judge claimed he would if such a case came to him. But I have to see it first.

The problem is, I don't if any Christian couple has such poor taste that they would put a 'political' slogan on their cake, and I wouldn't want them to.