Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To save you some future whining, Skybringr, I am the person who just reported you twice within the last 15 minutes.

Quit showing such blatant disrespect of the moderators and own your behavior.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
To save you some future whining, Skybringr, I am the person who just reported you twice within the last 15 minutes.

Quit showing such blatant disrespect of the moderators and own your behavior.

The moderators, as far as I'm concerned, deserve no respect.

You stupid mother****kers ain't done nothing but disrespect the hell out of me, and I get n infraction for..

what?

**** you, Rusha. Go to hell, report that.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
The moderators, as far as I'm concerned, deserve no respect.

You stupid mother****kers ain't done nothing but disrespect the hell out of me, and I get n infraction for..

what?

**** you, Rusha. Go to hell, report that.
Uh Skybringr has just defecated in his nest.

I suspect a ban in 4...3...2...1

Such a sad thing to see. :idunno:

glorydaz

No ****, because I so want to be on a site with a complete ******* for a moderator hemming me up on whatever embarrassing, laughable theology he lives by which causes him to overlook other douchebags who, by the very standard that got me an infraction, should be ****ing banned a long time ago!

Stupid, small people..

I know what you should do. Go on one of those dating sites. Everyone there is always on their best behaviour.. They have to be or they wouldn't get any dates. :idunno:

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
You know what's sad, Rusha?

The fact that you tried to tell other people that I went from being a Muslim to a Catholic, when in reality, I went from a Protestant to Catholic.

You ol' sack of shits just love to reflect your own image, don't you :rolleyes:
It took a lot to ignore that, I admit. Really pissed me off.

glorydaz

You know what's sad, Rusha?

The fact that you tried to tell other people that I went from being a Muslim to a Catholic, when in reality, I went from a Protestant to Catholic.

You ol' sack of shits just love to reflect your own image, don't you :rolleyes:
It took a lot to ignore that, I admit. Really pissed me off.

Actually, what's sad is that you claim to have ever belonged to any church of any denomination. It only proves that membership does not a believer make.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Actually, what's sad is that you claim to have ever belonged to any church of any denomination. It only proves that membership does not a believer make.

I would love for you to walk in my shoes, right now, for two minutes.

There's nothing like seeing a hypocrite reap what they sow :rolleyes:

glorydaz

So what is it you've been a hypocrite about?

I haven't followed this thread, but I can see how you will probably reap what you've sown. It's one thing to get mad, but it's quite another to blame the mods for not enforcing as you think they should. Especially when you turn around and have a major tantrum on the heels of condemning them. It sorta makes your complaints look like....dare I say..... whining.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

Uh pay attention Skybringer. I really would not enjoy you being banned again. But you need to learn how to avoid that. So far you are failing the course.

For starters .... do not type ****ers. Do you really think Mods are so daft that the context is obscure to them? At the risk of incurring an infraction myself I would say you must be one stupid foker to presume such.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
I PM'd the moderator and stated how I felt. Your input is pointless to me, wipe the shitt off your nose, though :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.