Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Doesn't TOL prohibit the use of multiple accounts, and check IPs?

I thought they did, but I am really not sure. I do know that if a subscriber is banned, they are prohibited from making a new ID for the purpose of getting back in prior to their ban being lifted.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
well, yes and no

depends what they're being used for

rusha's had a couple of accounts over the years, so has artie

rumor has it i might have :angel:

heck, even knight has

Why are you lying about me ... again?

bybee

??? Im not catholic, im not a feminist, and im not suffering lack of self esteem, what on earth you want me to verify, is a total unknown.

It would appear that "Nimrod the mighty hunter" only bashes females? What a guy! I hear him thumping his little chest right now.

IMJerusha

and gfr, you should know who rusha is:

He can read Res.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Being an ambassador for Yeshua does not enable us to be jerks on His behalf. Why would anyone care to believe when believers can't be bothered themselves to follow Yeshua? You use God's Words as a weapon of hate not an instrument of love.

bybee

He can read Res.

Being an ambassador for Yeshua does not enable us to be jerks on His behalf. Why would anyone care to believe when believers can't be bothered themselves to follow Yeshua? You use God's Words as a weapon of hate not an instrument of love.

True.

Nazaroo

[Gay lawyers and Freemasons] controlled the legislative agendas when no fault divorce laws were passed. And [Gay lawyers and Freemasons] wrote the rules that protected minor children in divorce cases. [Gay lawyers and Freemasons] built the whole system you are upset with.

There, fixed that for ya.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
He can read Res.

do you love satan?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That will teach her to stick with "you are a repelling gnat ... buzz away!"

Status
Not open for further replies.