Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
picture.php

Sandycane

Sorry, I just read the first five pages only of this thread, but I'll toss in my 2 cents anyway...

I think Christian women need to do exactly as the bible instructs them - they need to kowtow to their men, no matter what.

All the rest of us women are free to be whatever we want to be... and that, imo, is far better.

IMJerusha

Sorry, I just read the first five pages only of this thread, but I'll toss in my 2 cents anyway...

I think Christian women need to do exactly as the bible instructs them - they need to kowtow to their men, no matter what.

All the rest of us women are free to be whatever we want to be... and that, imo, is far better.

God's parameters don't prevent us from being much different than non-Christian women. In one aspect, we have so much more to look forward to.

BTW, I have quite a few soft and fuzzy kitties! LOL

Sandycane

God's parameters don't prevent us from being much different than non-Christian women. In one aspect, we have so much more to look forward to.

BTW, I have quite a few soft and fuzzy kitties! LOL

Looks like a huge difference to me...
Christian women = subservient
Feminist women = self-empowered
In one aspect, we have so much more to look forward to.
You mean you are willing to endure unfulfilled potential in this life because you think the next one will be better?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So what about the men in the survey? You have nothing to say about their living in promiscuity?
I would, but the thread is about feminism so I only mentioned that part. The survey does have something to say about men, too; And it's an interesting study on the difference between the sexes.

And, regardless, it's still true that feminism is the home of unhappy women precisely because of the policies it promotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.