Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

Arthur Brain

Nope. You're wrong on every count. Watch the video from my post. It plainly shows antifa doing both the incitement and doing the break ins. Take a look at their organization. This they taught themselves to do by copying the protestors in ong Kong. They were observed doing that by a war correspondent named Michael Yon who has been investigating them for a year or more both here and overseas. He even sat in antifa's red house in Portland, Or. and drank their coffee with them. They weren't smart enough to detect him. And he exposed their actions on January the 6th by being outside the Capitol building and videoing them as they set up to do their agitation and deception.

Wouldn't it be very satisfying to be on the side of truth rather than on the side of deception all the time?

Um, if you seriously believe that this was some sort of ploy by antifa then you're whacked out even by conspiracy standards. The plethora of footage that's not only available on the net but covered by varying news outlets is incontrovertible.

Take the tin foil hat off and wake up.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Um, if you seriously believe that this was some sort of ploy by antifa then you're whacked out even by conspiracy standards. The plethora of footage that's not only available on the net but covered by varying news outlets is incontrovertible.

Take the tin foil hat off and wake up.
The MAGA right will admit nothing, deny everything and make counteraccusations because Patriots!

Meanwhile...

Er3-PAmy-WMAAh1ar.jpg

expos4ever

Well, the freak show that is the Trump administration is in its final hours. I am not an American, but I cannot imagine how unbelievably embarrassing these last 4 years have been for your country. But the realm of Sauron has ended (or will end in about 18 hours). Much respect to those who have endured this time with a modicum of dignity, believing that, as it has indeed turned out, the institutions of American democracy would survive this time of complete and utter lunacy. Thankfully, the world will wake up to a more sane world on January 21st.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The Democratic party has been effectively taken over by the Communist Chinese Party.

The one party that is now in power.

The American government has been taken by a foreign power, conquered. It is now in the hands of an adversarial foreign power, dedicated to the destruction of our nation, to the usurpation of our liberty, our wealth, and most importantly, our posterity.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, the freak show that is the Trump administration is in its final hours. I am not an American, but I cannot imagine how unbelievably embarrassing these last 4 years have been for your country. But the realm of Sauron has ended (or will end in about 18 hours). Much respect to those who have endured this time with a modicum of dignity, believing that, as it has indeed turned out, the institutions of American democracy would survive this time of complete and utter lunacy. Thankfully, the world will wake up to a more sane world on January 21st.
Counting down the hours ...

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Democratic party has been effectively taken over they the Communist Chinese Party.

The one party that is now in power.

The American government has been taken by a foreign power, conquered. It is now in the hands of an adversarial foreign power, dedicated to the destruction of our nation, to the usurpation of our liberty, our wealth, and most importantly, our posterity.
I didn't hit the 'like' because I don't like the fact of it but your statement is fact.

The fate of America is in the hands of fools.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Thank you, it's been a long four years. Worst president in American history.

GOP who were either complicit or spineless.

The MAGA mentality is still out there, though.

But at least maybe more people have now seen them for what they are. Many people of color, of minority religious belief or no belief, of different sexual orientations, have been clear that the MAGA mentality has always been there. I believe them - now. There was a time when I didn't know, because I was white, and unaware, and raised in and taught to believe a whitewashed, Christian-centric history.

I like what someone said recently (paraphrased):

"American racism is so malignant, it's never been this bad, what's up with the white supremacists, the anger, the rage..."

*checks history*

"oh no... oh no... dear god no... no, no, no..."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

But at least maybe more people have now seen them for what they are. Many people of color, of minority religious belief or no belief, of different sexual orientations, have been clear that the MAGA mentality has always been there. I believe them - now. There was a time when I didn't know, because I was white, and unaware, and raised in and taught to believe a whitewashed, Christian-centric history.

"American racism is so malignant, it's never been this bad, what's up with the white supremacists, the anger, the rage..."

*checks history*

Stop being an ignorant retarded America hater and check the history of the world.

In other words, American racism compared to what other perfect country?

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

*checks history*

Without a shadow of doubt he was and history will record that.

Regardless of what some of the Trumpsters might claim, recent events and his entire presidency have been on full view throughout the world and with Capitol hill there's no denying the insanity of far right radicals. Hopefully his being booted out will restore some sort of order but it will take some amount of time....

ok doser

History Will Crush Trump​

January 19, 2021
Jonathan Last:

"So how will Donald Trump’s presidency be remembered by history? We already know the answer: He oversaw a disastrous response to a global pandemic, because of which more than 400,000 Americans died on his watch."

"That’s it. That’s his legacy. And if he gets a second line in the history books it will be this: He incited an insurrection on the U.S. Capitol which led to a second impeachment."

"Anyone who tells you that Trump will be remembered for the economic expansion of the first three years of his term is a fool. History has nothing to say about the economic performance during Clinton’s eight years. The Reagan economic boom is only a footnote to his tenure. Look: Barack Obama gets almost no recognition for the economy of his final seven years and that took place the day before yesterday."
History will remember Trump's presidency as the interval between the disastrous Obama administration and the even more incompetent Biden administration, the two failed administrations that history will recognize as being most responsible for the onset of World War 3.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Self-styled militia members planned on storming the U.S. Capitol days in advance of Jan. 6 attack, court documents say

Self-styled militia members from Virginia, Ohio and other states made plans to storm the U.S. Capitol days in advance of the Jan. 6 attack, and then communicated in real time as they breached the building on opposite sides and talked about hunting for lawmakers, according to court documents filed Tuesday.

While authorities have charged more than 100 individuals in the riots, details in the new allegations against three U.S. military veterans offer a disturbing look at what they allegedly said to each other before, during and after the attack — statements that indicate a degree of preparation and determination to rush deep into the halls and tunnels of Congress to make “citizens’ arrests” of elected officials.

U.S. authorities charged an apparent leader of the Oath Keepers extremist group, Thomas Edward Caldwell, 66, of Berryville, Va., in the attack, alleging that the Navy veteran helped organize a ring of dozens who coordinated their movements as they “stormed the castle” to disrupt the electoral vote confirmation of President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.

“We have about 30-40 of us. We are sticking together and sticking to the plan,” co-defendant Jessica Watkins, 38, an Army veteran, said while the breach was underway, according to court documents.

“You are executing citizen’s arrest. Arrest this assembly, we have probable cause for acts of treason, election fraud,” a man replied, according to audio recordings of communications between Watkins and others during the incursion.

FBI charging papers against Caldwell, Watkins and a third man, former U.S. Marine Donovan Crowl, 50, allege that Caldwell and others coordinated in advance to disrupt Congress, scouted for lodging and recruited Oath Keepers members from North Carolina and like-minded groups from the Shenandoah Valley.

The three are charged with five federal counts of conspiracy against the United States; obstructing an official government proceeding; impeding or injuring government officers; destroying U.S. property, entering restricted grounds and disorderly conduct at the Capitol.

The arrests this weekend of several people with alleged ties to far-right extremist groups, including the Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys and the Three Percenters, suggest that the riot was not an entirely impulsive outburst of violence but an event instigated or exploited by organized groups. Hours of video posted on social media and pored over by investigators have focused on individuals in military-style gear moving together.

“This is the first step toward identifying and understanding that there was some type of concerted conspiracy here,” said one senior official with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, which is leading the investigation.

“Whether everyone else just happened to be there and got caught up in the moment, or if this is just the tip of the iceberg, how much this will grow at this point I can’t tell you, but we are continuing to investigate aggressively,” according to the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a pending investigation.

In charging papers, the FBI said that during the Capital riot, Caldwell received Facebook messages from unspecified senders updating him of the location of lawmakers. When he posted a one-word message, “Inside,” he received exhortations and directions describing tunnels, doors and hallways, the FBI said.

Some messages, according to the FBI, included, “Tom all legislators are down in the Tunnels 3floors down,” and “Go through back house chamber doors facing N left down hallway down steps.” Another message read, “All members are in the tunnels under capital seal them in. Turn on gas,” the FBI added.

Arthur Brain

What we are seeing is both hilarious and pathetic.

Consider this: In the last week of his tenure, Mr. Trump was talking to a pillow manufacturer about things like martial law and the insurrection act.

You cannot make this stuff up.

Yeh, it's fodder for satire all ends up but almost parody in itself as well. Funny and sad all at once.

ok doser

What we are seeing is both hilarious and pathetic.

Consider this: In the last week of his tenure, Mr. Trump was talking to a pillow manufacturer about things like martial law and the insurrection act.

You cannot make this stuff up.
What ever will you silly little children find to gossip about once Trump has left the world stage?