Gay Mass Murder Trend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
If 1% of right handed people are serial killers, and 2 % of left handed people are serial killers, what does that actually say about handedness?

I would suggest that it says nothing. No sense in discriminating against the 98%of left handed folks that are not serial killers.

This argument is bogus.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If 1% of right handed people are serial killers, and 2 % of left handed people are serial killers, what does that actually say about handedness?
I would suggest that it says nothing. No sense in discriminating against the 98%of left handed folks that are not serial killers.
This argument is bogus.
So let's see here .. If 100% of mothers are female and no fathers are mothers what does that say about gender with respect to the ability to give birth.

Oh, Zeus says this argument is "bogus" so we should just ignore viable statistical methods and listen to him...

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
More absurd nonesense. If you twist the meaning of the word "homosexual" to mean whatever you want it to mean (for instance including Charles Manson and pedophiles as homosexuals) you can play with the numbers and fool the gullible or those who want to find another reason to hate homosexuals, but I would expect Bob to be better than that. I disagree with him on most issues but I respect his zeal and his dedication and I must say I was deeply disappointed, if not exactly surprised, with him for this show. If you want to talk about the sin of homosexuality, fine, but don't spread fabricated tripe like this.
So.....

No answers then?

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
So let's see here .. If 100% of mothers are female and no fathers are mothers what does that say about gender with respect to the ability to give birth.

Oh, Zeus says this argument is "bogus" so we should just ignore viable statistical methods and listen to him...

You have desribed a one to one correlation. In my handedness example, I described a near zero correlation. :confused: Which example is more mathematically similiar to the correlation between serial killier status and homosexuality? Duh!? :confused:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have desribed a one to one correlation. In my handedness example, I described a near zero correlation. :confused: Which example is more mathematically similiar to the correlation between serial killier status and homosexuality? Duh!? :confused:
I don't know. How about you run the number on homosexual serial killers and then we'll have some numbers to work with.

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber

In the past I stopped bantering with Tripe due to our indifferences in our world view...then he posted the above and changed my opinion of him completely!

I guess in some way, that has some logic in his mind?

Stargazing

Harold Shipman wasn't gay (well he had a wife and 4 kids) and he killed at least 215 people that we know about, that's a pretty big non-homosexual serial killer.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Harold Shipman wasn't gay (well he had a wife and 4 kids) and he killed at least 215 people that we know about, that's a pretty big non-homosexual serial killer.
Now there's some anecdotal evidence....

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Aren't homos lovely? :CRASH: :flamer:

Dutchmen on trial for spreading HIV at sex parties

HIV-positive men told a Dutch court on Wednesday how a three-member gay gang tried to infect them with the AIDS virus at sex orgies.
"I feel fear, anger, sadness and anxiety," one of the alleged victims testified before the district court in Groningen on the third day of the week-long trial.

"I have lost a lot of weight," lamented the student, who is infected with HIV.

The three accused, all HIV-positive, are charged with drugging gay men at sex orgies, raping them, and injecting them with blood contaminated with HIV. They are aged 39, 49 and 50.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I could bring up Dennis Rader and talk about how "lovely" Christians are, Shimei--the comparison would be just as accurate as the one you made.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
I could bring up Dennis Rader and talk about how "lovely" Christians are, Shimei--the comparison would be just as accurate as the one you made.

Did I ever say that homos are the only evil people in the world? You don't have to be a homo to be increasingly evil, but it helps.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Did I ever say that homos are the only evil people in the world? You don't have to be a homo to be increasingly evil, but it helps.

Replace "homos" with "religious" and you'll get a sense for how inaccurate, deranged, and pointless this kind of thinking is.

Here's a suggestion. If you guys hate gay people, just say so. Have the courage of your convictions and bigotry. Don't hide behind any weasel words or inane, asinine, ludicrous, ghoulish exercises in statistics. Don't duck and cover. Just be out with it: you don't like gay men and women, period. This doesn't embellish or make respectable your bigotry, but at least it's honest.

Just don't try to trot out quack armchair do-it-yourself "science" in some sorry, slipshod, half-baked attempt to "prove" your bigotry has any basis outside your own skull.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

This argument is bogus.
But the percentage of left handed people who are serial killers is the same as the percentage of left handed people in the population. Therefore your example is bogus.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Replace "homos" with "religious" and you'll get a sense for how inaccurate, deranged, and pointless this kind of thinking is.

Here's a suggestion. If you guys hate gay people, just say so. Have the courage of your convictions and bigotry. Don't hide behind any weasel words or inane, asinine, ludicrous, ghoulish exercises in statistics. Don't duck and cover. Just be out with it: you don't like gay men and women, period. This doesn't embellish or make respectable your bigotry, but at least it's honest.

Just don't try to trot out quack armchair do-it-yourself "science" in some sorry, slipshod, half-baked attempt to "prove" your bigotry has any basis outside your own skull.
And you want us to believe that your apathy about their destructive "lifestyle" is loving? That kind of apathy is a form of hatred Granite.

Sitamun

But the percentage of left handed people who are serial killers is the same as the percentage of left handed people in the population. Therefore your example is bogus.
That's the question though. Is it the same percentage? Has an actual scientific study been done researching this? Are you just assuming the percentage is the same? What if it's 3x higher? Until there is an actual SCIENTIFIC study that correlates homosexuals your comments are meaningless.

asrpcp.org

I'll tell you straight out. I find the sodomte lifestyle repugnant, vulgar, and hateful; I also believe that they all should be rounded up and placed on reservations where they can no longer spread their diseases.

Status
Not open for further replies.