Gay Mass Murder Trend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
And you want us to believe that your apathy about their destructive "lifestyle" is loving? That kind of apathy is a form of hatred Granite.

I'm not "apathetic" at all when it comes to a choice between you people killing them or not. You consider my opposition to your solution "apathy," which of course suits you. I consider it sanity, to put things very mildly.

Sitamun

I'll tell you straight out. I find the sodomte lifestyle repugnant, vulgar, and hateful; I also believe that they all should be rounded up and placed on reservations where they can no longer spread their diseases.

Homosexuals aren't the only ones who spread STD's. Would you round up and place on reservations the heterosexuals, and more specifically the heterosexual christians that do the same thing?

Last edited:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not "apathetic" at all when it comes to a choice between you people killing them or not. You consider my opposition to your solution "apathy," which of course suits you. I consider it sanity, to put things very mildly.

Your "sanity" has done nothing to stop the spreading of HIV. How many deaths will it take before you care about your neighbor?

No one wants to kill the homos, we want homosexuality to be a crime again as to prevent them from acting out on their perversion.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Your "sanity" has done nothing to stop the spreading of HIV. How many deaths will it take before you care about your neighbor?

No one wants to kill the homos, we want homosexuality to be a crime again as to prevent them from acting out on their perversion.

Right, because only gay people get or spread HIV. How many times are you guys gonna trot out that old chestnut?

You want to recriminalize this behavior and execute offenders who are caught. Let's put it in plain English: if you people get your way, you will kill homosexuals. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. You can try to squirm around this all the live long day but it won't change the facts. You'd round them up and beat them to death with rocks in public. That's precisely what you want to do.

Three percent of the population. Three hundred million citizens, roughly, and let's say three percent of them do something you personally find distasteful enough to kill for. Do you think three percent of Americans will stop having sex because they're told to? Do the math.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

For what purpose other than your personal dislike of them? ANYONE (including married couples) can be at risk for getting a disease ... but they also understand this is a possibility.

OTOH, two disease free, monogamous gay partners have no chance of contacting a disease sexually ...

Biologically and medically speaking, their risk of contracting AIDS is the same as that monogamous, married straight couple.

The reason for the disease has nothing to do with sexuality but rather promiscuity and not practicing safe sex.

Sitamun

For what purpose other than your personal dislike of them? ANYONE (including married couples) can be at risk for getting a disease ... but they also understand this is a possibility.

OTOH, two disease free, monogamous gay partners have no chance of contacting a disease sexually ...

Biologically and medically speaking, their risk of contracting AIDS is the same as that monogamous, married straight couple.

The reason for the disease has nothing to do with sexuality but rather promiscuity and not practicing safe sex.
I thought we'd had this fact sorted in the 1980's. Apparently I was wrong. That's sad.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
That's the question though. Is it the same percentage? Has an actual scientific study been done researching this? Are you just assuming the percentage is the same? What if it's 3x higher? Until there is an actual SCIENTIFIC study that correlates homosexuals your comments are meaningless.
I'd be willing to bet the percentage of serial killers among both left and right handed people is equal. The reason is because left handed people are not psychologically warped. What would you bet the statistics would show?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
You don't even warn homosexuals against their destructive lifestyle. That's apathy. That's hatred.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You don't even warn homosexuals against their destructive lifestyle. That's apathy. That's hatred.

No, it's not. And let's try to clear up some of the nuttiness here: why on earth would you expect a guy like me to go around warning the gay men and women I know about the "consequences" of their lifestyle? It's one think to make inane assumptions about me; it's another to have bizarre expectations at the same time.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
why on earth would you expect a guy like me to go around warning the gay men and women I know about the "consequences" of their lifestyle?
For the same reason you would warn a friend about the "consequences" of drinking too much.

Granite

Hall of Fame
For the same reason you would warn a friend about the "consequences" of drinking too much.

I'd warn them of that, sure. But I don't see excessive consumption of alcohol and sexual behavior being remotely the same thing. Not even the same ballpark.

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
But the percentage of left handed people who are serial killers is the same as the percentage of left handed people in the population. Therefore your example is bogus.

The point is that even if there is a small statistically significant difference bewteen groups, if the magnitude is very tiny, it doesn't have practical meaning. I used a variable other than homosexuality because so many are so enthralled with hate, they could not bring themselves to face this fact otherwise.

BTW, one to five percent of "significant" correlations occur by chance alone. They are spurious. Replication of results is needed to confirm a real world relationship.

Quincy

Until the anti-gay crowd can prove ALL homosexuals have comitted murder, this is nothing more than fear mongering.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
I'll tell you straight out. I find the sodomte lifestyle repugnant, vulgar, and hateful; I also believe that they all should be rounded up and placed on reservations where they can be exterminated like cockroaches and no longer spread their diseases.
Fixed that for you. No need to thank me. :D

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I'd warn them of that, sure. But I don't see excessive consumption of alcohol and sexual behavior being remotely the same thing. Not even the same ballpark.
You're right, homosexuality might be even less healthy than alcoholism.

From http://www.familyresearchinst.org/FRI_EduPamphlet4.html#refs

A study of 6,714 obituaries (22) in gay newspapers across the U.S. revealed that 3% of 6,574 gays and 20% of 140 lesbians had died violently:

• 1.4% of gays and 7% of lesbians were murdered (rates over a hundred times those of non-gays);

• 0.6% of gays and 5.7% of lesbians committed suicide (rates dozens of times those of non-gays); and

• 0.6% of gays and 4.3% of lesbians died in motor vehicle accidents (over 17 times the rate of non-gays)

These events, coupled with various STDs (especially AIDS) gotten from other gays, resulted in a median age of death of 40 among gays and a median age of death of 45 among lesbians.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
This is slightly off topic but the stats I provided in the above post are perplexing to me. Specifically...

• 1.4% of gays and 7% of lesbians were murdered (rates over a hundred times those of non-gays);

• 0.6% of gays and 5.7% of lesbians committed suicide (rates dozens of times those of non-gays); and

• 0.6% of gays and 4.3% of lesbians died in motor vehicle accidents (over 17 times the rate of non-gays)
Why would the violent death rate of lesbians be so much higher than male homosexuals? :think:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BTW, one to five percent of "significant" correlations occur by chance alone.
Exactly. We see the percentage of serial killers who are homosexuals at least double that of heterosexauls. That's a whole lot more than a mere 5%.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Until the anti-gay crowd can prove ALL homosexuals have comitted murder, this is nothing more than fear mongering.
So I guess you don't think Middle Eastern men in their 20s should be searched more closely at airports than anyone else since not ALL Middle Eastern men are terrorists.

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
Exactly. We see the percentage of serial killers who are homosexuals at least double that of heterosexuals. That's a whole lot more than a mere 5%.

No, we established that about 14 % of serial killers might be gay or bi (at least in that particular sample.) So about 86 % of the sample was straight. The claim is that the percent of "gay" serial killers should be smaller, in line with the estimated percent of gays in the population. Trouble is we do not really have a good estimate of how many gays there are because some are not "out" to census takers. Another problem is that "gay" has been used as a catch-all category in regard to serial killers. If only a few straight victims and but many gays, thats gay. If only a few victims are of the same gender, thats still gay. If the killer has a male lover and straight victims, that's gay. If the killer is married with kids, but same sex victims, thats gay.

Also, that five percent dealie refers to the chance that the relationship actually does not exist at all. One in twenty stats / results are just incorrect and were an artifact of chance alone in the particular sample, Comprende??

Status
Not open for further replies.