God's will

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The work is finished Jamie! Do you believe it?

Of course not. How could I? We are not saved by Jesus' death, otherwise the whole world would be saved. (John3:17)

Do you truly believe everyone is saved who could be saved?

If the work was finished at Jesus' death he would not have told his disciples to go into all the world to make more disciples.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jaime is unable to articulate if, when and how she became a member of the Body of Christ. Therefore, there's good reason to believe, she's not a child of God. She has NO testimony of faith.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's a lot of posters on TOL who are religious but not part of the Body of Christ. If one isn't a member of the Body of Christ, they're not saved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If anyone desires faith, they will find it in the written word of God, The Holy Bible. Romans 10:17 "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

God's Truth

The cross is just a mystery to you isn't it? What does it all mean? I know that Jesus did something but what do 'I' do? I, I, I, me, me, me.

Jesus wants you to obey his teachings.

Romans 16:25-27 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him–to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

God's Truth

The work is finished, Amen! The order for it to be put to your account is trusting the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

God's Truth

The whole world has been saved by the life, death and resurrection of Christ 2000 years ago.

It's finished!

Let's party and celebrate the good news!!!!

The whole world has been saved?

We have to repent to be saved, not all will repent.

Revelation 9:20The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk. 21Furthermore, they did not repent of their murder, sorcery, sexual immorality, and theft.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.
We are not those Gentiles to whom Paul was first sent (Acts 26:17 KJV) who were found in the synagogue of the Jews (Acts 14:1 KJV, Acts 17:4 KJV, 1 Corinthians 1:24 KJV, , but in order to be there in the first place were fearing the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and blessing Israel (in other words Gentiles in the covenants of promise as per Genesis 12:3 KJV, Galatians 3:29 KJV).

Today, God will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth including the likes of Gentiles such as we who in time past were aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world because of it (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV). But PTL God had a mystery of a but now when we were included by the cross work of Christ (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV)!

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

heir

TOL Subscriber
The whole world has been saved?

We have to repent to be saved, not all will repent.

Revelation 9:20The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk. 21Furthermore, they did not repent of their murder, sorcery, sexual immorality, and theft.
That's not us. The Body of Christ is caught up long before then. Better get on board the fellowship of the mystery before it's too late for you! Trust that what the Lord accomplished 2000 years ago before you were even born (Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is enough to save you from drowning and be saved!