Historians rank Trump among worst presidents in US history

Arthur Brain

I'm already observing and trembling...with laughter as I watch election audits turn up no evidence of widespread voter fraud, as numbers of registered Republicans decline while the population increases, as QAnon and others anticipate Trump's "reinstatement" to the presidency, as Trump's kraken lawyers get successfully sued by Dominion for their defamation, etc, etc, etc.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It's equally funny and sad...somehow...

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It's equally funny and sad...somehow...
It really is pathetic. If someone had told me 30 years ago that this garbage was going to happen in my country, I would have become disillusioned with life. But since I am merely a peon in the grand scheme of things, the best I can do is watch the show and have a sense of humor about it.

Arthur Brain

It really is pathetic. If someone had told me 30 years ago that this garbage was going to happen in my country, I would have become disillusioned with life. But since I am merely a peon in the grand scheme of things, the best I can do is watch the show and have a sense of humor about it.
In all seriousness it is. It's funny in some senses and Trump and the likes of Guiliani, Lindell, Powell etc are a satirists dream - but satire generally has a serious point underpinning the comedy. It's flabbergasting...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And you're totally missing the Biden show.

Curious

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
After losing the presidency and the Senate thanks to Donald Trump’s disastrous management, Republicans look determined to try to ascend again in Washington by parroting his "stolen election" lies. If you can’t snap out of a slumber, it seems, the second best thing is to dive back into the delusions of your dream.

Consider Ohio, where Jane Timken, former state GOP chair, has boasted of turning the party into “a well-oiled, pro-Trump machine.” Another Senate candidate, former state Treasurer Josh Mandel, called Rep. Anthony Gonzalez a “traitor,” the likes of whom should be “eradicated from the Republican Party,” after Gonzalez voted to impeach Trump.

If the Republican Party in Ohio has been swallowed whole by Trump, even as his free-fall dive off the deep end continues, even as he and his confidantes, buying into a clinically insane conspiracy theory, seem to think his return to the Oval Office could come as soon as August, what hope does the national GOP have?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
After losing the presidency and the Senate thanks to Donald Trump’s disastrous management, Republicans look determined to try to ascend again in Washington by parroting his "stolen election" lies. If you can’t snap out of a slumber, it seems, the second best thing is to dive back into the delusions of your dream.

Consider Ohio, where Jane Timken, former state GOP chair, has boasted of turning the party into “a well-oiled, pro-Trump machine.” Another Senate candidate, former state Treasurer Josh Mandel, called Rep. Anthony Gonzalez a “traitor,” the likes of whom should be “eradicated from the Republican Party,” after Gonzalez voted to impeach Trump.

If the Republican Party in Ohio has been swallowed whole by Trump, even as his free-fall dive off the deep end continues, even as he and his confidantes, buying into a clinically insane conspiracy theory, seem to think his return to the Oval Office could come as soon as August, what hope does the national GOP have?

Show me on the doll where the bad orangeman touched you

marke

• Historians ranked Donald Trump lower than any president in 150 years in a new C-SPAN survey.
  • Trump landed at No. 41 overall out of 44 presidents.
Out of 44 presidents reviewed for the survey by 142 historians and professional observers of the presidency, Trump landed at 41 - the lowest ranking of any president in the past 150 years. The only presidents who ranked lower than Trump were Franklin Pierce, Andrew Johnson, and James Buchanan.

According to the 142 historians who responded to the survey, Andrew Johnson (43rd) and James Buchanan (44th) weren’t just worse than Trump, they were A LOT worse. Trump enjoys nearly a 100 point lead over the pair.

Top 10 presidential rankings by historians for 2021:

View attachment 1288

We would be shocked if leftist, anti-American, pro-communist, atheistic, humanistic, hedonistic, sodomite cultists did not rank Trump at the bottom of historical presidents.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
We would be shocked if leftist, anti-American, pro-communist, atheistic, humanistic, hedonistic, sodomite cultists did not rank Trump at the bottom of historical presidents.
Not to worry, for it is you who will have the last laugh when Trump is reinstated to the presidency on August 13th, according to Mike Lindell. Mark your calendar!

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Sounds exciting!

Are you planning to take the day off?
Oh yes...

And if Plan A fails to materialize (which it won't!), here is Plan B:

Forbes reporter Andrew Solender shared an image of a card containing a "7-pt. plan to restore Donald J. Trump in days, not years," which he said an attendee told him they were given at the event.

This outlined a plan to attempt to install Trump as Speaker of the House, then to oust President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris—paving the way for the former president to return to office.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh yes...

And if Plan A fails to materialize (which it won't!), here is Plan B:

Forbes reporter Andrew Solender shared an image of a card containing a "7-pt. plan to restore Donald J. Trump in days, not years," which he said an attendee told him they were given at the event.

This outlined a plan to attempt to install Trump as Speaker of the House, then to oust President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris—paving the way for the former president to return to office.

Apparently the twice-impeached Founder of the Coronavirus is too addle-brained to remember it would take a large majority in the Senate to remove a POTUS.

I wonder how puppet-boy Kevin feels about stepping aside as SofTH …

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Apparently the twice-impeached Founder of the Coronavirus is too addle-brained to remember it would take a large majority in the Senate to remove a POTUS.
Considering that Trump not only won the 2020 election, but he won it by a landslide margin (!), I'm sure that getting the majority of a mere 100 people to vote for him would seem like child's play!
He's a Trump toady, so I'm sure he'll jump out of Trump's way to the speakership.

Last edited:

marke

Fauci is the addle-brained inventor of the virus that he wickedly blames Trump for.