Homosexual Men ‘Divorce’ to Become Threesome, Now Plan to Use Sisters as Surrogates

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I wonder how long before perversion like this becomes commonplace in America?

Homosexuality, incest, adultery, all in one. How much further can the envelope be pushed?
I do hope someday, the majority of people will wake up and realize they do not have to allow these little sick perverts to be redeemable citizens?
I, for one, do not tolerate them in the least.

Please note also, I never think about this unless I am reading it here. In my world homos are still perverts and always will be.

TracerBullet

Homosexuality, incest, adultery, all in one. How much further can the envelope be pushed?

Sister-Wives-Season-6.jpg

It's not common until it gets it's own TV show

TracerBullet

Why do you think so? Homosexuals are generally more promiscuous that heterosexuals (not everyone, I know!). Their relationships are less monogamous.

Not true. Both these are common false claims made by hate groups.

Homosexuals are no more and no less promiscuous and monogamous than hetersexuals

Ref:
Vande Ven, P. A Comparative DSemographic and Sexual Profile of older homosexually active Men. Journal of Sex Research 1997
Billy, J.O. et al The sexual behavior of men in the United States. Family Planning Perspectives 1993
Fay, R. Prevalence and patterns of same-gender sexual contact among men. Science 1989.
Johnson A.M. et al Sexual behaviour in Britain: partnerships, practices, and HIV risk behaviors. The Lancet 2001
Vansintejam, J., J. Vandervoore and D. Devroey The gay men sex studie: Prevalence of infidelity and promiscuity among Belgian gay men. J of sex med 2013

TracerBullet

Sure he did, its at the bottom of the page.

Ill quote the reference in more detail for you though :

Promiscuity

28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners: "Bell and Weinberg reported evidence of widespread sexual compulsion among homosexual men. 83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners. Bell and Weinberg p 308."

Now tell us the number of sexual partners Bell and Weinberg found that heterosexual men had.

TracerBullet

In their 1997 study of the sexual profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in the Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van de Ven, et al., found that “the modal range for number of sexual partners was 101-500.” In addition, 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent had between 501 and 1,000 partners. A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported having had more than one thousand lifetime sexual partners.[iii]

[iii] Paul Van de Ven et al., "A Comparative Demographic and Sexual Profile of Older Homosexually Active Men," Journal of Sex Research 34 (1997).

http://advindicate.com/articles/3022

A common lie from hate groups. John Diggs made these numbers up (and a lot of other things) for his "health risks of gay sex"

Van de Ven found nothing of the sort in their study. Here is what he actually found:

“… men had either 1 (28.5%)or between 2-5 (44.9%) partners and (23.9%) had had between 5 and 10 partners ever.” P. Vande Ven A Comparative Demographic and Sexual Profile of older homosexually active Men. Journal of Sex Research 1997 Vol. 34, No. 4, pp. 349-360

Meaning that 97.3% of the respondents had less than 10 lifetime sexual partners… leaving no room for the outrageous numbers you wish were true

brewmama

A common lie from hate groups. John Diggs made these numbers up (and a lot of other things) for his "health risks of gay sex"

Van de Ven found nothing of the sort in their study. Here is what he actually found:

“… men had either 1 (28.5%)or between 2-5 (44.9%) partners and (23.9%) had had between 5 and 10 partners ever.” P. Vande Ven A Comparative Demographic and Sexual Profile of older homosexually active Men. Journal of Sex Research 1997 Vol. 34, No. 4, pp. 349-360

Meaning that 97.3% of the respondents had less than 10 lifetime sexual partners… leaving no room for the outrageous numbers you wish were true

Really? Then how did AIDS become an epidemic?

(I see you ignored all the supporting studies, including those by homosexuals, that verified the claim)

Zeke

Homosexual Men ‘Divorce’ to Become Threesome, Now Plan to Use Sisters as Surrogates

So! Anyone with a legal surname who gets a marriage license is doing the same thing, a mere Surrogate for the fruit of their union that belongs to the Government that you blindly obey from birth to grave, which gives them rights over you're off spring, and why they also require you to sign that birth/stock certificate creating a surname debt slave just like you.

As long as you have a legal name you must give to Caesar what is legally his Matt 22:20-22, When you obey the letter of legal law you are dead spiritually and living under fear and mental programming, void and without liberty of the living who require no license for anything 2Cor 3:6.

brewmama

So! Anyone with a legal surname who gets a marriage license is doing the same thing, a mere Surrogate for the fruit of their union that belongs to the Government that you blindly obey from birth to grave, which gives them rights over you're off spring, and why they also require you to sign that birth/stock certificate creating a surname debt slave just like you.

As long as you have a legal name you must give to Caesar what is legally his Matt 22:20-22, When you obey the letter of legal law you are dead spiritually and living under fear and mental programming, void and without liberty of the living who require no license for anything 2Cor 3:6.

What? :confused: You have something against names?