Homosexual Men ‘Divorce’ to Become Threesome, Now Plan to Use Sisters as Surrogates

bybee

Okay, if we take your evidence in combination with A4T's, I will be willing to concede (for now) that homosexuals have a greater probability of living a more promiscuous lifestyle.

However, on thinking about it some more I want to loop back to what Bybee said. I think I dismissed her idea as a knee jerk a bit too quickly. If legal precedence is created with this case and they are successful, it does make for a very abstract definition of what marriage is. Doesn't it?

A society must be able to set some defining parameters of what constitutes acceptable behavior or it risks anarchy. We have exalted the rights of the individual over and above the necessities of the community to a very dangerous extent here in America.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I think it is safe to say this is quite the outlier.

from angel's op:
"Adam and I wanted to have a little more fun so we decided to experiment with multiple partners"

this (above) is most definitely not an outlier, in terms of behaviors and changing societal norms

this has always been considered "normal" behavior in the homosexual community, and is now becoming more and more accepted as "normal" by young heterosexual couples

and why not? modern "culture" tells them it's ok

Quetzal

from angel's op:
"Adam and I wanted to have a little more fun so we decided to experiment with multiple partners"

this (above) is most definitely not an outlier, in terms of behaviors and changing societal norms

this has always been considered "normal" behavior in the homosexual community, and is now becoming more and more accepted as "normal" by young heterosexual couples

and why not? modern "culture" tells them it's ok
Hmm, I was referring to the desire to have a marriage/civil union with two people instead of one. Or, if it is, I haven't heard much about it.

PureX

Corvino, John (1997). Soble, Alan, ed. The Philosophy of Sex: Contemporary Readings. Lanham, Maryland: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc. ISBN 0-8476-8481-4.
It's also going to depend hugely on when these studies were done. As homosexuality has becomes more socially acceptable, and more homosexuals have "come out" in their home environments, there was a period of excessive "celebration" which greatly increased promiscuity. That period is past, now, and homosexual behaviors are establishing their new acceptable 'normal'. Which will very likely be far less promiscuous than during the celebratory period.

Quetzal

It's also going to depend hugely on when these studies were done. As homosexuality has becomes more socially acceptable, and more homosexuals have "come out" in their home environments, there was a period of excessive "celebration" which greatly increased promiscuity. That period is past, now, and homosexual behaviors are establishing their new acceptable 'normal'. Which will very likely be far less promiscuous than during the celebratory period.
I would agree with that. If I remember correctly the study A4T was referring to was conducted in the 70s.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I think it is safe to say this is quite the outlier.

You wanted Sodom and Gomorrah (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10). :idunno: You're in it (Mt 24:37).

11aeg03jpg_zps8f9e6d03.gif

brewmama

Okay, if we take your evidence in combination with A4T's, I will be willing to concede (for now) that homosexuals have a greater probability of living a more promiscuous lifestyle.

However, on thinking about it some more I want to loop back to what Bybee said. I think I dismissed her idea as a knee jerk a bit too quickly. If legal precedence is created with this case and they are successful, it does make for a very abstract definition of what marriage is. Doesn't it?

Very astute. If marriage is NOT between one man and one woman, and it only depends on the desires of those who want to marry,(who have illegitimately named it a right), then there is no stopping the "marriage" of anyone who wants it. Especially since the Court took away the rights of the states to determine their own definition of marriage, which is in itself a travesty.