Homosexual Men ‘Divorce’ to Become Threesome, Now Plan to Use Sisters as Surrogates

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Homosexual Men ‘Divorce’ to Become Threesome, Now Plan to Use Sisters as Surrogates

NOVA SCOTIA — Two homosexual men recently “divorced” under Canadian law so that they could include a third man in their relationship, and now plan to have their sisters serve as surrogates to bear their children.

“We just want to say that love is love. It should be multiplied not divided,” Adam Grant told the Daily Mail. “It shouldn’t matter if you’re in a three-way or a four-way relationship.”

Grant and his partner Shayne Curran met Sebastian Tran at a nightclub in 2012, after “tying the knot” the year prior. A year later, they agreed to be open to seeing others.

“Adam and I wanted to have a little more fun so we decided to experiment with multiple partners,” Curran stated. “We never intended it to be anything serious, we certainly never planning on taking on a full-time third partner by any means. It was just bit of sexual experimentation.”

When they met Tran, they both had feelings for him, so in discussing how they could include the man in their relationship, they decided to divorce in order to become a threesome.

While polygamy is not legal in Canada, the men state that they have attorneys that can work up paperwork declaring that the three are bound to each other “in the eyes of the law.”

“If anything, Sebastian only enhanced our relationship,” Curran said.

Now, in order to have children, the men state that their sisters have agreed to become surrogates. Some have also offered to donate their eggs.

“I have two sisters who have both offered to carry our children for us as surrogates and are willing to donate their eggs as well. My sisters actually argue over which one them will carry our baby first,” Curran stated. “Sebastian’s sister will probably donate her eggs too so we can keep it in the family. We want to mix our genes enough so that our kids are as genetically close to us as possible.”

As previously reported, earlier this year, photos of three Thailand men who symbolically “married” each other went viral, garnering societal support for the concept of same-sex “throuples” worldwide, but also generating remarks from Christians about the confirmation of the slippery slope that has long been predicted.

“Love occurs unconditionally and is not limited to only two people,” one of the men, only identified as Art, wrote on Facebook. “Love brings peace to the world.”

Following the report, Dr. Michael Brown noted that the situation demonstrates how mankind has made up its own rules along the way in an attempt to legitimize and justify what a particular person wants. Since homosexuals have stated that marriage should be defined as the union of two people who have feelings for each other, regardless of gender, where does the rule about two people come from?

“If a gay activist says, ‘But marriage is the loving, long-term commitment of two people,’ the answer is simple: ‘Says who? That’s just your new definition. Where did you get the idea it was two people if not from its historic, natural meaning?’” Brown explained. “And so, if I’m ‘bigoted’ because I don’t recognize same-sex ‘marriage,’ then gay activists (and their allies) are just as ‘bigoted’ if they don’t recognize three men (or women) ‘marrying.’

He stated that these developments are demonstrating the domino effect that results when the world rebels against God and His Master design for mankind.

“Those who have taken down the fence of marriage as God intended it have opened up a Pandora’s Box of possibilities,” Brown said, “none of them good.”

I wonder how long before perversion like this becomes commonplace in America?

Homosexuality, incest, adultery, all in one. How much further can the envelope be pushed?

bybee

I think it is safe to say this is quite the outlier.

Not at all. In Islam a man may have four wives. It will eventually become legal here.
The union of one man and one woman who are not within the bounds of consanguinity seems to be the way that nature intends.
Yet man can devise in the imaginings of his mind a plethora of unions.
I wonder how this affects children of menage a trois and more?
How much does society owe to these unions? Do all of the wives get to go on welfare?
Do all of the house husbands get to go on welfare?
Imagine the reading of the will!
Bestiality is just around the corner? If a man's favorite goat inherits his estate who inherits from the goat?
:confused:

brewmama

I think it is safe to say this is quite the outlier.

Why do you think so? Homosexuals are generally more promiscuous that heterosexuals (not everyone, I know!). Their relationships are less monogamous. Now that marriage has no real meaning anymore, I'm sure this will become more common. You do know that the more deviant and immoral a society becomes, the worse it gets. At least, if you study history you know.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
I wonder how long before perversion like this becomes commonplace in America?

Homosexuality, incest, adultery, all in one. How much further can the envelope be pushed?

It's not an envelope; it's a can of worms and they are beginning to crawl out all over the place.

In order to let them out all you have to do is leave the top off. Getting them back in is the hard and messy part.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
How long until we get to say "I told you so." in America I wonder?

:think:

The problem is, by the time you get the words "I told you so" out of your mouth, the shock is already gone. I predict this is the way pedophilia and beastiality will eventually become acceptable.

musterion

When it is too late for America to survive?

We had a good run but the flesh of Adam that we're all heir to doomed it from the start.

It is of major importance that the people as a whole be given an opportunity to govern themselves. Without this, God’s great demonstration of human impotence would be far from convincing. Not only that, but it is very helpful to have so many varieties and gradations of popular rule . . .

Since Constantine, the Church has taken part in earth's politics, with very evil results, and now Protestantism, like Catholicism, threatens to take a large hand in controlling the "temporal powers," in order to make a new world.

How different is Paul's attitude! He knew the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through Whom the world has been crucified to the believer, and the believer to it. God is demonstrating the futility of human government now, and has shown us that it will get worse until it is headed up in the man of sin.

Shall we join it only to be condemned with it? Shall we seek to rule when we know that it is about to call down God's direct indignation? No! Our realm is inherent in the heavens, out of which we are awaiting a Savior (Philippians 3:20).​

A.E. Knoch (1874-1965)
Unsearchable Riches

Interplanner

What is 'outlier'? Superlative? Is it a KJV expression?

I don't want to give them any suggestions, but I don't think they have to be incestuous to accomplish what they are talking about. Better not to accuse of that until they clarify.

They will get worse until the damage of uniformitarianism is overthrown. It was geology that did it (that made biological evolution succeed because it 'needed' gobs of time), and it could be catastrophic geology that will overthrow it. Support all those Christians in geology as they research and clarify the truth of the very recent global flood and its record; it topples everything uniformitarianism says, and it is visible everywhere, and it is worldwide in human legend. We must daily expose the denial of it. There are already certain rumblings of reformation in geology. That may be why Dawkins said that there are other very debatable areas of science (while he held DNA close to his heart in favor of evolution), in an interview aired today on CNN by F. Zakarias "GPS".

Quetzal

Not at all. In Islam a man may have four wives. It will eventually become legal here.
The union of one man and one woman who are not within the bounds of consanguinity seems to be the way that nature intends.
Yet man can devise in the imaginings of his mind a plethora of unions.
I wonder how this affects children of menage a trois and more?
How much does society owe to these unions? Do all of the wives get to go on welfare?
Do all of the house husbands get to go on welfare?
Imagine the reading of the will!
Bestiality is just around the corner? If a man's favorite goat inherits his estate who inherits from the goat?
:confused:
I don't put stock in slippery slope fallacies, you know that.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Evidence, please.

From psychology today:

Homosexual men are famously promiscuous, a fact that became well-known with onset of AIDs, when studies of gay men who were HIV positive revealed average numbers of partners in the hundreds (and even though gay men who were HIV negative had much lower numbers, the average for them was still dramatically higher than the average numbers for heterosexual men).