I wonder what its like to be a Christian?

Mickiel

I meet so many Christians everyday online ; talk with them everyday; examine how they think. If I wrote down how Christians really are , they would close this thread. I mean you can see it for yourself on any Christian message board. The behavior is common; a few are merciful and full of grace; loving , one could say these few are Christ like. To meet these few is rare. Most are very judgmental and hell minded. I mean they will put you in their hell in a slap minute! And think nothing of it. Some are very harsh and cruel. Many are elitist, you know , like their from another planet. Like the bible is theirs to have and to hold , and your just a fool left out. You know the type, like you can't have any of the candy , its all theirs; too bad!

And you wonder why these people seem to think they have the anointing all wrapped up to themselves? Like they walk on water or something? I mean where does this behavior come from? From Christ? Whom they claim to immolate? Is it just human nature?

I wonder what its like to be Christian?

I mean if I use the ones here as an example , would this thread last?

musterion

You are judging others by a standard you admit you make no attempt to meet your self. That makes you a hypocrite.

Mickiel

You are judging others by a standard you admit you make no attempt to meet your self. That makes you a hypocrite.

Some Christians will judge you all day long , and very harshly ; and they don't even realize or care that they are doing it. Its like their " Spiritual policemen." Like they think its lawful for them to slice you up. But then when you judge them;; whew! They get all bent out of shape and sentence you to hell. You know , like a head hunting judge.

musterion

Its like their " Spiritual policemen." Like they think its lawful for them to slice you up. But then when you judge them;; whew! They get all bent out of shape and sentence you to hell. You know , like a head hunting judge.

Quit posting threads criticizing them, hypocrite.

Mickiel

If I may use the people who participate in thread as an example of Christianity;

Here this Christian is calling me a hypocrite. I mean its what they really think I am. Very harsh ; very "Bring the hammer down on you like approach." And it makes people think that God is like this.

THIS is one of the things I do not like about Christianity. And it runs rampant among them. And they are totally unaware of it.

Kind of like a harsh king who has ruled too long and only knows how to mistreat his people.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Define define.

you make a distinction between being a Christian and "having Christ in (your) life"

I know what being a Christian means to me

and I know what having Christ in my life means to me

what do you mean by "have Christ in their life"?

musterion

If I may use the people who participate in thread as an example of Christianity;

Here this Christian is calling me a hypocrite. I mean its what they really think I am. Very harsh ; very "Bring the hammer down on you like approach." And it makes people think that God is like this.

THIS is one of the things I do not like about Christianity. And it runs rampant among them. And they are totally unaware of it.

Kind of like a harsh king who has ruled too long and only knows how to mistreat his people.

Are you stupid?

You started this thread just to tell us how wrong we are for judging others.

By telling us that, you have judged us.

By judging us, you have done exactly what you said we are wrong for doing.

That makes you a hypocrite.

What part of that don't you understand?

Mickiel

you make a distinction between being a Christian and "having Christ in (your) life"

I know what being a Christian means to me

and I know what having Christ in my life means to me

what do you mean by "have Christ in their life"?

You ask me "Why not accept Christ", as if you assume I have not. Which suggest , if I am not like you , then I don't have Christ.

ok doser

Are you stupid?

the part that makes him whine, apparently

ok doser

I meet so many Christians everyday online ; talk with them everyday; examine how they think. If I wrote down how Christians really are , they would close this thread. I mean you can see it for yourself on any Christian message board. The behavior is common; a few are merciful and full of grace; loving , one could say these few are Christ like. To meet these few is rare. Most are very judgmental and hell minded. I mean they will put you in their hell in a slap minute! And think nothing of it. Some are very harsh and cruel. Many are elitist, you know , like their from another planet. Like the bible is theirs to have and to hold , and your just a fool left out. You know the type, like you can't have any of the candy , its all theirs; too bad!

And you wonder why these people seem to think they have the anointing all wrapped up to themselves? Like they walk on water or something? I mean where does this behavior come from? From Christ? Whom they claim to immolate? Is it just human nature?

this post has a very Squeaky-esque vibe to it

and Squeaky is currently all red

:think:

Mickiel

Are you stupid?

You are suggesting that I am stupid ; you have been like you are for so long , you don't even see ,nor care to see , how insulting it is to say that to someone. And in my view , this is common Christian behavior. You been doing wrong so long , its become right to you. It feels right to you to jump all over me; and yet you will protect your Christianity as if it excuses all your behavior. Like your wearing a righteous badge on your chest.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

"The Knights Templar & the Protestant Reformation" Quote from book

--- Stanley Jones, a missionary, met with Mahatma Gandhi and he asked him:

"Mr. Gandhi, though you quote the words of Christ often, why is that you appear to so adamantly reject becoming his follower?

Gandhi replied:

Oh, I don't reject Christ. I love Christ. It's just that so many of you Christians are so unlike Christ."