I wonder what its like to be a Christian?

musterion

You are suggesting that I am stupid ; you have been like you are for so long , you don't even see ,nor care to see , how insulting it is to say that to someone. And in my view , this is common Christian behavior. You been doing wrong so long , its become right to you. It feels right to you to jump all over me; and yet you will protect your Christianity as if it excuses all your behavior. Like your wearing a righteous badge on your chest.

So you're admitting that you are a stupid hypocrite. Thanks for confirming that.

Mickiel

"The Knights Templar & the Protestant Reformation" Quote from book

--- Stanley Jones, a missionary, met with Mahatma Gandhi and he asked him:

"Mr. Gandhi, though you quote the words of Christ often, why is that you appear to so adamantly reject becoming his follower?

Gandhi replied:

Oh, I don't reject Christ. I love Christ. It's just that so many of you Christians are so unlike Christ."

Yes , that's what I am saying. I mean if the Kingdom of God is anything like some of these Christians , its corrupt already.

I wonder what it was like to be like one of the first Christians/You know , back in the days of the Apostles. Those early Christians, the ones uncorrupted by modern sinful influences.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Yes , that's what I am saying. I mean if the Kingdom of God is anything like some of these Christians , its corrupt already.

I wonder what it was like to be like one of the first Christians/You know , back in the days of the Apostles. Those early Christians, the ones uncorrupted by modern sinful influences.

Please read Matthew 11:9 then Matthew 11:19 then Matthew 15:9 and tell me if you catch it.

All cited scripture contained. Edit finished

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I wonder what it was like to be like one of the first Christians/You know , back in the days of the Apostles. Those early Christians...

gee, if only their work had been captured in a book that has survived to the present day

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I meet so many Christians everyday online…
You claimed to be one when you first arrived. :rolleyes:

As a reminder Mickiel is number 8 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in the Misc. category. :burnlib:
…talk with them everyday; examine how they think. If I wrote down how Christians really are…
You spend a lot of time :yawn: insulting them (Eph 4:14).
...The behavior is common; a few are merciful and full of grace; loving , one could say these few are Christ like.
Tell us about God’s holiness (Is. 11:4, 5), his wrath (Rom. 2:5–8), his justice (Deut. 32:4). Do you love these qualities? No, I guess you wouldn’t (Jn 3:36).
…Most are very judgmental and hell minded.
We judge rightly (Pr 31:9). You’re welcome.
I mean they will put you in their hell…
:yawn: Ad infinitum Eph 4:14

See:

Why Would God Need a Hell?
… Some are very harsh and cruel.
“Truth is hate to those who hate the truth.” ~ Bob Enyart Ac 20:20
Many are elitist…
:yawn: 1 Co 1:26
…like their [sic] from another planet.
:yawn: You’re projecting again (Eph 4:14). :noway: When your leader :eek:linger: tells us that an alien is Christ,
Alien-smiley.png
only the God-haters will believe. They’re already dirt-worshippers and Mary worshipers; so, this transition will be easy for them (Matt. 24:4-5, 24).

See:

Believe the Lie

Like the bible is theirs to have and to hold , and your just a fool left out.
Why are you reading our mail? :AMR: Lk 8:10
You know the type, like you can't have any of the candy, its all theirs; too bad!
You had no love for the truth (2 Thess 2:11). :idunno:
And you wonder why these people seem to think they have the anointing all wrapped up to themselves?
We are converted (2 Cor. 1:21, 22; 1 John 2:20, 27). You are not. :juggle:
Like they walk on water or something? I mean where does this behavior come from? From Christ?
You got it (Eph. 3:11, 12; Phil. 1:20). :thumb:
Whom they claim to immolate [sic]? Is it just human nature?
It’s supernatural (Heb. 4:16). You’re welcome.
I wonder what it’s like to be Christian?
Remember when you pretended to be one? :eek: You demons never change (2 Co 2:11, 11:14). Maybe you could get a life? :idunno: Rev. 20:14

Mickiel

I don't think he will get infraction. He seems to be mature in his faith.

I've gotten them before , I'll get them again ; such is my destiny. You go against Christianity , your going against the largest church on earth. It will swallow you up; I know what I am talking about. It will gang upon you and do anything to protect itself ; and I understand that.

I know what I am up against. I been in this along time. I don't do this to gain a following , or a pat on the back from religion. I do it because I believe it with my whole heart.

When you go against a monster , you'd best be ready to die; because it will kill you every chance it gets.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I've gotten them before , I'll get them again ; such is my destiny. You go against Christianity , your going against the largest church on earth. It will swallow you up; I know what I am talking about. It will gang upon you and do anything to protect itself ; and I understand that.

I know what I am up against. I been in this along time. I don't do this to gain a following , or a pat on the back from religion. I do it because I believe it with my whole heart.

When you go against a monster , you'd best be ready to die; because it will kill you every chance it gets.

What do you think of post #24?

Mickiel

Please read Matthew 11:9 then Matthew 11:19 then Matthew 15:9 and tell me if you catch it.

All cited scripture contained. Edit finished

Yes , Matt. 15:9 is cold blooded. Stark cold solid butt naked truth from Christ our Lord describing a church that worships him in vain. He is talking about a church , because mostly churches worship him. He is talking about people who seriously believe in him, because their worshipping him, yet they are deceived! Their very worship, which I believe is serious well intentioned worship , is in vain BECAUSE they are doing it in false traditional ways! They are teaching false doctrines, but they DON"T KNOW IT!

These are well intentioned believers in God and Jesus ; but just as blind as a bat.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Yes , Matt. 15:9 is cold blooded. Stark cold solid butt naked truth from Christ our Lord describing a church that worships him in vain. He is talking about a church , because mostly churches worship him. He is talking about people who seriously believe in him, because their worshipping him, yet they are deceived! Their very worship, which I believe is serious well intentioned worship , is in vain BECAUSE they are doing it in false traditional ways! They are teaching false doctrines, but they DON"T KNOW IT!

These are well intentioned believers in God and Jesus ; but just as blind as a bat.

1 John 4 is brutal too. ; )

Gotta go for now.

Mickiel

1 John 4 is brutal too. ; )

Gotta go for now.

Yes , but some of it is lovely; 1John 4:14 " We have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to BE the Savior of THE WORLD!" Praise God , he has saved the whole world! Jesus came here for EVERYONE. This limited salvation Christianity is harping and preaching is NOT the true salvation of God , its NOT an expression of the heart and mind of God or his true intent. God sent Jesus here for a WORLD! And the scriptures CANNOT call him a world Savior if he has not saved a world.

Glory to God, people HATE this marvelous truth!

Mickiel

:doh: oh great, another obsessive universalist

timmy - is that you?

Interesting that you would think the hope for all humans to be saved is an obsession. To me its a pure beauty ;its a miracle of great grace and love everlasting. The reality of every human ever created being totally forgiven and freely given eternal life with Christ , is the most awesome gospel I have ever heard! And then to have scriptures that support it is stunning ;

http://haroldlovelace.com/lovelacelist.php

http://www.tentmaker.org/books/ScripturalProofs.html

Here's 700 of them for those few interested. Only few walk down these thoughts in their belief system. Universal salvation is a glorious process, and it matches the mind of God ; describes him perfectly. A God who cares for us all , even the degenerate no good of us. Few even imagine the stunning ability of God to forgive and forever forget about our sin. All glory to his gentle heart , I will absorb all the Christian criticism tossed at me , all the name calling and labels placed on me for telling this stunning good news!

I wonder what its like to be like God and Christ ; to have the kind of heart they must have. To be like Jesus , to forgive and save those who killed you. I often wonder what its like to be able to love everybody! I mean to just be goodhearted and so powerful but yet so peaceful and accepting of everyone.

Wow!

Prizebeatz1

Christianity is misunderstood. Christ is symbolism for the infinite eternal part of us known as the soul. The literal version of Christianity neglects the true identity of the soul in favor of an identity of being a Christian resulting in lack of self-worth. The collective personality tries to compensate for this loss of self esteem through belief in Jesus. It doesn't work because self-worth becomes based on something outside the self. Traditional Christianity sucks out the soul, diminishes the importance of self-worth, and devours our infinite eternal and unconditional value. It's no wonder why Christianity is so dysfunctional.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Mickiel

Before the followers of God were called Christians , they were called "The Way."

http://www.brentcunningham.org/?p=842

So when I ask "I wonder what its like to be a Christian", I really mean those believers who were with Peter in the book of Acts. The one's who really had the Holy Spirit of God.
I wonder what it would be like to really have the Spirit of God living in you.

I mean to be for real!!

Prizebeatz1

Before the followers of God were called Christians , they were called "The Way."

http://www.brentcunningham.org/?p=842

So when I ask "I wonder what its like to be a Christian", I really mean those believers who were with Peter in the book of Acts. The one's who really had the Holy Spirit of God.
I wonder what it would be like to really have the Spirit of God living in you.

I mean to be for real!!

You already have the spirit of God living in you. You wouldn't be alive without it. It's the personality that stands in the way from you realizing it to the fullest.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The believer has a new born human spirit that is quickened by God. The unbelievers have only one nature, the natural, physical life, they are spiritually dead. According to the scriptures