upon YOU that He has caused to READ this
I have posted here on this forum.

From this time forth...
YOU ...who have READ this...
each and every time you read
another post on any thread
on this website

a curse will come upon you...
You should probably find a good hobby. Preferably something relaxing. Maybe macrame. :think: Or something involving water, because you're horrible at this..whatever it is supposed to signify. Thirteen posts of spamtastic nonsense.

Here's the thing, if you're going to go full bore curse upon you just for reading you basically kill off anything that follows. In for a penny, as it were. And anyone who loves Christ would recognize the emptiness of your threat.

So here's what I'll do. I'll pray for you. I'll hope you find the help you need to understand the obligation of love.

Last edited:

Charity

Top of the day to ya all.

GOOD OLD IRISH CURSE

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.
From a headstone in Ireland

To someone who committed some small fault - 'Tis only a stepmother would blame you.’

brinny

“One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.” ~A. A. Milne

brinny

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ~Albert Camus

brinny

"I pray because I can't help myself. I pray becuase I"m helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time--waking and sleeping. It does not change God--it changes me" C.S. Lewis

Charity

Words that came years After King David died, his body returned to dust, an only with promise his soul shall live. therefore the First temple was done away with to make way for the second body to contain the soul. aN FINISH HIS WORK.
Davids Grave his SECOND TEMPLE body- REMAIN THE MYSTERY of the father the son, an the holy soul.

Ministers of Davids Kingdom eco His sure Mercy's the soul covenant made with God. most radiant an heart felt request.
against- Abraham isac jacob an Mose's Land Covenant made with their god, these migrated to where a fire Ball was observed to crosse the sky. an then Abraham COVENANT stars- descendants as many as shall receive this Land, even if was home for ANOTHER nation before them, causing problems forevermore.

Words that came years After King David died an his temple perished.
Hos 3:5
Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Isa 55:3
Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.
Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the LORD thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee.
Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread?
and your labour for that which satisfieth not?
hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

Its good to separate these covenants. one for the soul to return, an one for the seizing estates in gods name.

Charity

There is a beautiful thing inside you, thousands of years old.
So old its hard to remember
So old its not loved by everyone.
There is the great American Dream of freedom
And their is the historical great Eastern dream, the promise of being given, and taking estates by seed.
These two dreams, The beginning off, to being the end off threw every mind found without words.

Charity

Trump wants to build a wall on the US border, make Mexico pay for it, deport illegal Imigrants, cut taxes on the middle class and corporations, destroy Isis, take care of our veterans, strengthen our military, build the keystone pipeline, repeal Obamacare and replace it with a market based system, stop SS and welfare fraud, fight Mexico and China unfair trade and currency practices ... that's conservatism ... that's patriotism ... that's what it will take to bring America back to greatness .... that's why Trump is high in the polls

Thanks Joe.