Inspirational Quotes quoted on TOL

Charity

The logical fact to Muslim religion being created 600 AD, that the Roman Empire government looted all their written history, Allah is picking up an taking his people back to the roots of understanding, owning the creation.

Who is they

They say, ‘Be Jews or Christians and you will be guided.’ Say, rather adopt the religion of Ibrahim, a man of natural pure belief. He was not one of the idolaters.’ " (Qur’an 2:135)

"Allah wants to clarify to you the way of those who went before you and guide you to it, and to forgive you - Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise." (Qur'an 4:26)

Who's we?
"We have indeed created man in the 'best of moulds'." (Qur'an 95:4)

"Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of that clot We made a lump; then we made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh; then we developed out of it another creature. So blessed be Allah, the 'Best of all Creators!' " (Qur'an 23:14)

Adam blamed God for giving him eve, whom made him sin. Is the character behind
Stoning an blaming females for being raped by a dozen men a way of bluntly rejecting a natural desire, or a complete self righteous act, or perhaps an act of hate an violence against measuring up, o perfect Adam, look for a shield. An deny.

"You will not see any flaw in what the Lord of Mercy creates." (Qur'an 67:3)

"The One Who has 'perfected everything' He has created and began the creation of human beings from clay" (Qur'an 32:7)

It's all the same. Very god sayeth the same

"Behold, when your Lord said to the angels: 'I will create a vicegerent on earth.' They said: 'Will you place therein those who will spread corruption and shed blood? - while we celebrate your praises and glorify your majestic name?" He said: "I know what you do not know". (Qur'an 2:30)

Jesus is claimed by both Christian an Muslim

So both Christian an Muslim wait for Jesus to return, in un written words, he is to to pick the winner. Chose which nations god he serves.
We need more un written word?
Who will be the second class citizens heaven for not believing right?

Charity

The way nations compete these days, its not crazy to believe that when the fathers first bumpt into each other the mouths began to proclaim who was the First Nation to walk the earth, an who should be the rulers.

Such is the same today. The price off pride is innocent enslavement an exile.

RCLady

Nothing is sweeter than love, nothing stronger or higher or wider; nothing is more pleasant, nothing fuller, and nothing better in heaven or on earth, for love is born of God and cannot rest except in God, Who is above all created things. - Imitation of Christ

Love is watchful. Sleeping, it does not slumber. Wearied, it is not tired. Pressed, it is not straitened. Alarmed, it is not confused, but like a living flame, a burning torch, it forces its way upward and passes unharmed through every obstacle. -Imitation of Christ

“The most beautiful act of faith is the one made in darkness, in sacrifice, and with extreme effort.” - Padre Pio

Buzzword

"The wisest man I ever knew taught me something I never forgot. And although I never forgot it, I never quite memorized it either. So what I'm left with is the memory of having learned something very wise that I can't quite remember."
-George Carlin

Selaphiel

This is more of a small excerpt than a quote, but still great words:

"The first service that one owes to others in the fellowship consists in listening to them. Just as love to God begins with listening to His Word, so the beginning of love for the brethren is learning to listen to them. It is God’s love for us that He not only gives us His Word but also lends us His ear.

So it is His work that we do for our brother when we learn to listen to him. Christians, especially ministers, so often think they must always contribute something when they are in the company of others, that this is the one service they have to render. They forget that listening can be a greater service than speaking.

Many people are looking for an ear that will listen. They do not find it among Christians, because these Christians are talking where they should be listening. But he who can no longer listen to his brother will soon be no longer listening to God either; he will be doing nothing but prattle in the presence of God too.

This is the beginning of the death of the spiritual life, and in the end there is nothing left but spiritual chatter and clerical condescension arrayed in pious words. One who cannot listen long and patiently will presently be talking beside the point and be never really speaking to others, albeit he be not conscious of it. Anyone who thinks that his time is too valuable to spend keeping quiet will eventually have no time for God and his brother, but only for himself and for his own follies
" -Dietrich Bonhoeffer in "Life Together"

bybee

This is more of a small excerpt than a quote, but still great words:

"The first service that one owes to others in the fellowship consists in listening to them. Just as love to God begins with listening to His Word, so the beginning of love for the brethren is learning to listen to them. It is God’s love for us that He not only gives us His Word but also lends us His ear.

So it is His work that we do for our brother when we learn to listen to him. Christians, especially ministers, so often think they must always contribute something when they are in the company of others, that this is the one service they have to render. They forget that listening can be a greater service than speaking.

Many people are looking for an ear that will listen. They do not find it among Christians, because these Christians are talking where they should be listening. But he who can no longer listen to his brother will soon be no longer listening to God either; he will be doing nothing but prattle in the presence of God too.

This is the beginning of the death of the spiritual life, and in the end there is nothing left but spiritual chatter and clerical condescension arrayed in pious words. One who cannot listen long and patiently will presently be talking beside the point and be never really speaking to others, albeit he be not conscious of it. Anyone who thinks that his time is too valuable to spend keeping quiet will eventually have no time for God and his brother, but only for himself and for his own follies
" -Dietrich Bonhoeffer in "Life Together"

These are such wise words.

Buzzword

“’I don’t see what’s so t'riffic about creating people as people and then getting’ upset ‘cos they act like people,’ Adam said severely. ‘Anyway, if you stopped tellin’ people it’s all sorted out after they’re dead, they might try sorting it out while they’re alive. If I was in charge, I’d try makin’ people live a lot longer, like ole Methuselah. It’d be a lot more interestin’ and they might start thinkin’ about the sort of things they’re doing to all the environment and ecology, because they’ll still be around in a hundred years’ time.’”
-Neil Gaiman/Terry Pratchett, Good Omens

Charity

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to ceal the future.
change is what terrifies power!
Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change or control their minds cannot change anything.

Charity

christianity was a political move.
just as Muslim law is being forced into power.
this is not the first time the earth has seen this, you wont remeber, but you may recall.
A Nation builds homes, cities, irrigations systems, seaways to Trade. they Pay their Tax.
A faraway Land, they watch as they do, An Their God Instructs them, Just an worthy are you, without guilt take the generations of hard work that this infidal Nation Has created.

charity

Charity

Psa 66:1
¶Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands:

66:6
He turned the sea into dry land: they went through the flood on foot: there did we rejoice in him.

Psa 66:7
He ruleth by his power for ever; his eyes behold the nations: let not the rebellious exalt themselves. Selah.

~KING DAVID

Buzzword

"Christians who complain about Christianity being persecuted in America, who claim that Christians should 'rise up' and 'take America back,' are really just saying 'Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?'."
-Rev. Mark Story (also Acts 1:6)

Charity

From Information comes more information.
greater wisdom is built upon wisdom.
ideas are strengthened by ideas.

so

enjoy

Qur’an Sura 9:5, “… fight and slay the Pagans [non-Muslims] wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war …”

Qur’an Sura 4:89, “Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers [non-Muslims] wherever you find them.”

life

an

your

IDEA'S

"The beginning and end
of all literary activity

is the reproduction of the world
that surrounds me
by means of the world that is in me,

all things being grasped, related,
moulded and constructed

in a personal form
and an original manner."

Goerte

"The total life of the writer
is the source of his work,
all of these go into his writing
in varying quantities:

the sense, as of taste and touch,
the rate of metabolism, blood pressure,
the digestion, body temperature,
the memory of things past,
perhaps going back to the childhood
not only of the writer but of the race itself.

The success of his work
depends on the liveliness
and alertness of his brain,
previous reading of books,
shrewdness of insight into human character,
his ear for the sound of language.

The writer, therefore,
must have a more than ordinary
capacity for life
and the power to retain what he experiences."

Paul Engle

"There are three points of view
from which a writer can be considered:
he may be considered as a story teller,
as a teacher,
and as an enchanter.

A major writer combines these three -
storyteller, teacher, enchanter -

but it is the enchanter in him
that predominates
and makes him
a major writer.

Vladimir Nabokov

"All of us failed to match our dreams of perfection.
So I rate us on the basis of our splendid failure
to do the impossible."

William Faulkner