IS ALL SIN FORGIVEN ?

Right Divider

Body part
Nowhere anywhere does the Bible say we don't have to repent of our sins and to name them, NOWHERE.

Remember when John the baptizer said they had to prove their repentance by what they do. That is proof that people have to repent of their sins and know what they are.
THEY... THEY.... ISRAEL....CONTEXT....

God's Truth

THEY... THEY.... ISRAEL....CONTEXT....

Everyone has to repent to get saved, to prepare the way for Jesus to be in your heart.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again, my God may humiliate me before you, and I will grieve for many of those who previously sinned and have not repented of the impurity, sexual immorality, and licentiousness that they have practiced.

Paul is afraid that some of the Corinthians didn't repent of their sins and aren't saved.

Paul says God wants everyone everywhere to repent.

King James Bible
Acts 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Right Divider

Body part
Everyone has to repent to get saved, to prepare the way for Jesus to be in your heart.
Israel had a special position with special requirements.

THEY were to be a kingdom of priests to the gentile nations.

I've NEVER said that people don't need to repent. YOUR definition of repent is BOGUS.

God's Truth

Israel had a special position with special requirements.
From them came the promises and the covenants and the Messiah.

Jesus came to save the world.

All people are to be saved the same way, through Jesus.

Not of blood relations to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob:

King James Bible
Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

THEY were to be a kingdom of priests to the gentile nations.
All the saved are a kingdom of priests.
I've NEVER said that people don't need to repent. YOUR definition of repent is BOGUS.

I know you say it means to change your mind about God, but don't you realize you can't change what the word repent means and that there were people who never heard of our God? So how are they going to change their mind about Him?

Right Divider

Body part
From them came the promises and the covenants and the Messiah.

Jesus came to save the world.

All people are to be saved the same way, through Jesus.
There is FAR MORE to the story than that. You have a myopic version of the Bible

All the saved are a kingdom of priests.
Fantasy.

There is a REASON that God does NOT call the BODY of Christ a nation nor a kingdom.

So how are they going to change their mind about Him?
By telling them the good news. The gospel of the grace of God.

Not by trying to make ALL good news the same good news.

God's Truth

There is FAR MORE to the story than that. You have a myopic version of the Bible

Fantasy.

Far more than that which I posted? More than the Messiah coming from Abraham?

There is a REASON that God does NOT call the BODY of Christ a nation nor a kingdom.

Jesus came and taught the JEWS to be a part of his BODY:

John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

John 17:21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

By telling them the good news. The gospel of the grace of God.

Not by trying to make ALL good news the same good news.

Jesus IS THE good news.

Right Divider

Body part
Far more than that which I posted? More than the Messiah coming from Abraham?
Absolutely.... you ignore 99% of the Bible and simply fixate on those verses that you can claim "prove" your "story".

Jesus came and taught the JEWS to be a part of his BODY:

John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

John 17:21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
A fruit on a vine is NOT a BODY. You are a BIBLE MASHER/TWISTER.

Jesus IS THE good news.
Redundantly repeating your "story" over and over and over and over and over..... is not proving anything... except that you don't understand 99% of the Bible.

God's Truth

Absolutely.... you ignore 99% of the Bible and simply fixate on those verses that you can claim "prove" your "story".

A fruit on a vine is NOT a BODY. You are a BIBLE MASHER/TWISTER.

Redundantly repeating your "story" over and over and over and over and over..... is not proving anything... except that you don't understand 99% of the Bible.

The Bible says Jesus is the good news. There are not other good news' in the Bible as you have said there are, and without any scriptures you have made that claim.

Jesus came to earth and while he walked the earth he taught HOW TO GET IN HIM, in his body.

Right Divider

Body part
The Bible says Jesus is the good news. There are not other good news' in the Bible as you have said there are, and without any scriptures you have made that claim.
There are MANY GOSPELS in the Bible. You can find them if you get a Bible and abandon your fairy tale story.

Jesus came to earth and while he walked the earth he taught HOW TO GET IN HIM, in his body.
There are different things that God is doing at different times. Things that you know NOTHING about.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
When I was searching for God's Truth, I searched for Him through the religions and denominations of the world. I considered my Catholic upbringing, and also discussed with the JW's who came to my door, studied with them to the point just before their wanting me to get baptized in their congregation. I studied also with the Mormons. Listened to preachers on TV, went to numerous churches from many different denominations, from Baptist, Pentecostal, Four Square, Word of Faith, and studied many others, like those that are taught from Calvin and Luther.
The way I found God's Truth was to get the Bible and start doing what Jesus said to do.
Start from the beginning of what Jesus says to do. He starts by saying to repent of your sins.
I had to admit I was a sinner then had to look at my life where I was and if I was doing any sin, then I looked back on my life and saw all my sins, and instead of making excuses for my sins, I admitted them and repented of each of them.

And now, by your self-righteousness, you've seated yourself at the right hand of the Father, right? After all, since, according to you, Jesus is the Father (and Jesus can't very well sit at the right hand of Jesus, can He?--the Father can't very well sit at the right hand of the Father) there was a space vacant just for you, to sit at the Father's right hand.

I'm sure we're all as impressed by your accomplishments as you are, you pompous, self-righteous sinner.

God's Truth

There are MANY GOSPELS in the Bible. You can find them if you get a Bible and abandon your fairy tale story.

Jesus is the good news.
There aren't "many good news'", as you claim.

Give the scriptures then and teach something, besides merely denying something.

There are different things that God is doing at different times. Things that you know NOTHING about.

There is only one good news, Jesus Christ.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus is the good news.
There aren't "many good news'", as you claim.

Give the scriptures then and teach something, besides merely denying something.

There is only one good news, Jesus Christ.
The BIBLE describes MANY "gospels":
  • The gospel of the kingdom.
  • The gospel of the grace of God.
  • The gospel of the circumcision.
Just to name a few.

Note the use of "THE GOSPEL OF" in the scripture. You will not have the slightest clue what that means.

(Hint: gospel simply means "good news", so those all mean "the good news of", the good news of many things).

God's Truth

The BIBLE describes MANY "gospels":
  • The gospel of the kingdom.
  • The gospel of the grace of God.
  • The gospel of the circumcision.
Just to name a few.

Note the use of "THE GOSPEL OF" in the scripture. You will not have the slightest clue what that means.

(Hint: gospel simply means "good news", so those all mean "the good news of", the good news of many things).

No, give the scriptures that say there are "good news'" besides Jesus.

JESUS is the good news.

Right Divider

Body part
The good news is Jesus Christ.

I don't care what translation you use, for they all say the good news is Jesus Christ.

There are MANY gospels in the Bible, as I've shown you. You are BLIND.

What is the gospel of the circumcision? What is the gospel of the uncircumcision? You don't know.

God's Truth

There are MANY gospels in the Bible, as I've shown you. You are BLIND.

What is the gospel of the circumcision? What is the gospel of the uncircumcision? You don't know.

Maybe you should stop preaching that circumcision of the flesh is the good news, or a good news.

Tell me who would think that it is since Jesus came? Paul calls it mutilation of the flesh since Jesus came.

You call it good news.

Same one and only gospel, just to two different people, to those who are circumcised in the flesh, and to those who are not.

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

God's Truth

Right Divider

Look at that, Peter was living according to the way Paul also taught; however, Peter was afraid of the Jews who preached the old law with the purification works.

Galatians 2:14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

​​​​​​​Paul Confronts Peter

11But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. 12For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision. 13And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.

Right Divider

Body part
Maybe you should stop preaching that circumcision of the flesh is the good news, or a good news.
The gospel of the circumcision was given to Peter BY JESUS CHRIST and YOU called it not good news?

Gal 2:7 KJV But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

WHO "committed" the gospel of the circumcision to Peter?

(Another hint: the gospel of the circumcision is not about getting circumcised).