IS ALL SIN FORGIVEN ?

oatmeal

I'm curious - why are we not able to sin that sin? How does that work? What is the mechanism or process by which we cannot sin that sin?

Great question. It has to do with seed. we are born again of incorruptible seed by the word of God that lives and abides forever.

Thus we are sons of God by seed, not simply adoption. I Peter 1:23

However, it is also possible for people to choose the wrong god and commit to the devil. as in

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

I am thankful for VP Wierwille who taught me that

Right Divider

Body part
Great question. It has to do with seed. we are born again of incorruptible seed by the word of God that lives and abides forever.

1 Peter was not written to or about the body of Christ.
It was written to and about the twelve tribes scattered into gentiles lands. 1 Peter 1:1, 1 Peter 2:12... compare 1 Peter 1:1 with James 1:1

ttruscott

Why are we the seed and others are not the seed? What differentiates us?