IS ALL SIN FORGIVEN ?

God's Truth

Show us the scripture that says that every single sin that you ever sinned must be "repented of".

So you aren't going to give me scripture?

Here are scriptures that say we have to repent of our sins:

We can't say what have I done.

Don't say "What have I done?"

Jeremiah 8:6 I have listened attentively, but they do not say what is right. None of them repent of their wickedness, saying, “What have I done?” Each pursues their own course like a horse charging into battle.

Repent of your wrongs:

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Obey what Jesus says to do and repent for the things you did not obey:

Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Revelation 2:5 'Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place-- unless you repent.

We even have to repent of our intentions:

Acts 8:21 You have no part or share in our ministry, because your heart is not right before God. 22 Repent, therefore, of your wickedness, and pray to the Lord. Perhaps He will forgive you for the intent of your heart.

We have to repent of things we have done, and can't say we don't know what we done:

Revelation 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony because of their sufferings and because of their sores, but nevertheless they still refused to repent of their deeds.

11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

Paul, like John the baptizer, preached that we are to repent and prove it with what we do:

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

Luke 3:8 Therefore produce fruit that proves your repentance, and don't begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I tell you that God can raise up children for Abraham from these stones!

Turning to God requires forsaking sinful ways and thoughts:

Isaiah 55:7 Let the wicked forsake their ways and the unrighteous their thoughts. Let them turn to the LORD, and he will have mercy on them, and to our God, for he will freely pardon.

We have to know what sin is and repent of it, or God will not listen.

Psalm 66:18 If I had not confessed the sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened.

Right Divider

Body part
So you aren't going to give me scripture?
No need. You make claims that you cannot support.

You really don't get anything. There is no way to communicate with someone like you. You are wrapped tight in your little world inside of your head.

YOU have tried to make the case that each and every sin must be confessed and repented of. That is an impossibility.

NOTE: I have NEVER said that we do not need to repent. We need to repent PER SCRIPTURE and not per your mangled version of what that means.

God's Truth

No need. You make claims that you cannot support.

You really don't get anything. There is no way to communicate with someone like you. You are wrapped tight in your little world inside of your head.

YOU have tried to make the case that each and every sin must be confessed and repented of. That is an impossibility.

NOTE: I have NEVER said that we do not need to repent. We need to repent PER SCRIPTURE and not per your mangled version of what that means.

Give the scripture that says what you say.

At least give an idea of sins that people do but don't know they are doing it.

Give the scripture that says we don't have to repent of all of our sins, or that we can say "What sins?"

I gave scripture that says we can't say that.

Right Divider

Body part
Give the scripture that says what you say.
I frequently give you scripture that you reject because you do not understand it.

You frequently give scripture out of context because you are trying to force your story upon the scritpure.

At least give an idea of sins that people do but don't know they are doing it.
Sin is much more pervasive in mankind than you want to believe.

Jesus Christ died for my sins. I believe it. I don't try to be self-righteous like you.

The Bible says that salvation by grace through faith is a free gift... but you think that you're going to help Christ pay for it.

Eph 2:8-9 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: (9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Boast on GT.

God's Truth

False doctrine !

It is not false. It is the truth.

Jesus said the woman was a dog, and told her how to be saved.

Jesus said don't go to the Gentiles at that time, but told how they can be saved. Obviously they were sheep yet.

Your Calvinism teachings are false, for just the fact that Jesus only saved some of the Jews when he came is proof your doctrines are false.

God's Truth

I frequently give you scripture that you reject because you do not understand it.
That is not truth.
How do you even call it a discussion when you say such things. Give scripture so that we can call it a discussion.

You frequently give scripture out of context because you are trying to force your story upon the scritpure.
No such thing as scriptures being nullified and out of context.

Sin is much more pervasive in mankind than you want to believe.

Where did I say it isn't. You like to say straw man a lot, but you are the one who makes straw man statements.

Just look at all the straw man tactics you made in this post alone. You say you frequently give scripture. No you don't, you frequently DON'T give scripture. You say I reject scripture. That is an untruthful statement, for I don't reject any scripture. You say I don't understand scripture...another untruthful straw man from you. You say I take things out of context. That is a classic straw man.

Jesus Christ died for my sins. I believe it. I don't try to be self-righteous like you.
We do have to be righteous.

It is not wrong to be righteous. It is something we have to be.

The Bible says that salvation by grace through faith is a free gift... but you think that you're going to help Christ pay for it.
Another untruthful accusation, and straw man.

Paul says WE ARE ALWAYS WORKING, we are ALWAYS working at something, either GOOD, or BAD. We are either doing good things or bad things.

We have to repent of the bad.

Eph 2:8-9 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: (9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Boast on GT.

The works that no longer have to do with being a child of God are the PURIFICATION WORKS OF THE LAW---the works the people used to have to do to PURIFY themselves, just to be called a child of God. Those works are CIRCUMCISION, various EXTERNAL BATHS, adherence to a SPECIAL DIET, and the sacrifice of animals.

It is no longer of those works, for Jesus PURIFIES US NOW. Jesus purifies those who repent of their sins and have faith that he washes us and those sins are washed away.

Right Divider

Body part
No such thing as scriptures being nullified and out of context.
Of course there is. Everyone but you knows this.

Read the scripture without your blinders on....

DON'T read verse 9 before you read VERSE 8!

Eph 2:8 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Salvation BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH is a GIFT of GOD!

And THAT NOT OF YOURSELVES!!!

It's ALL Jesus and none of me or you.

God's Truth

Of course there is. Everyone but you knows this.

Read the scripture without your blinders on....

DON'T read verse 9 before you read VERSE 8!

Eph 2:8 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Salvation BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH is a GIFT of GOD!

And THAT NOT OF YOURSELVES!!!

It's ALL Jesus and none of me or you.

What do you think you have proven? You have proven there is no such thing as writing off what I say and calling it out of context.

Jesus does the work of purifying us now, we no longer have to do the works that purify us---we still have to abstain from doing wrong and do right!

Right Divider

Body part
What do you think you have proven? You have proven there is no such thing as writing off what I say and calling it out of context.

Jesus does the work of purifying us now, we no longer have to do the works that purify us---we still have to abstain from doing wrong and do right!

The scripture says that salvation is a free gift. It's too bad that you will not accept it.

Jesus died for our SINS. Jesus died for MY SINS. I am DEAD in Christ.

God's Truth

The scripture says that salvation is a free gift. It's too bad that you will not accept it.

Jesus died for our SINS. Jesus died for MY SINS. I am DEAD in Christ.

We are not dead in Christ. We are alive in Christ.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

We are dead to SINS.

Jesus gives whomever he wants to give the gift, and he gives it to whom he is pleased to give it. He is pleased to give it to those who fear God and do what is right.

The gospel is given to those who do right: Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Jesus accepts those who do right: Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

Right Divider

Body part
We are not dead in Christ. We are alive in Christ.
Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

We are dead to SINS.
Yes, we are buried with Him. I was talking about baptized into His death.
Rom 6:3-9 KJV Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? (4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. (5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: (6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. (7) For he that is dead is freed from sin. (8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: (9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

Jesus gives whomever he wants to give the gift, and he gives it to whom he is pleased to give it. He is pleased to give it to those who fear God and do what is right.
Christ gives His grace freely, but you want to put a price tag on it and chip in.

Rom 5:1-2 KJV Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: (2) By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
The gospel is given to those who do right: Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Jesus accepts those who do right: Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.
You ALWAYS MASH the scriptures into a mess.

Peter did NOT even KNOW about the gospel of the grace of God at THAT TIME (Acts 10).

He learned about it later FROM PAUL.

God's Truth

Yes, we are buried with Him. I was talking about baptized into His death.
Rom 6:3-9 KJV Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? (4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. (5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: (6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. (7) For he that is dead is freed from sin. (8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: (9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
No matter how much you want to act like you didn't say anything wrong, you did. You have said it wrong more than once on this site. We are NOT dead in Christ, as you said. Jesus is not dead and we are not dead in him---as you said, more than once, even after I have shown you the error.
We are ALIVE in Christ and DEAD to sin.
Christ gives His grace freely, but you want to put a price tag on it and chip in.
That is more straw man from you.
Jesus gives His grace to those he wants to give it.

John 5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

He gives the Holy Spirit to those who obey.

King James Bible
Acts 5:32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.
Rom 5:1-2 KJV Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: (2) By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

FAITH, faith that he lives to wash away the sins we repent of doing.

You ALWAYS MASH the scriptures into a mess.

Nonsense straw man.

Peter did NOT even KNOW about the gospel of the grace of God at THAT TIME (Acts 10).

He learned about it later FROM PAUL.

LOL I gave the scripture from Peter and one from Paul.

That is ridiculous to claim an apostle that was with Jesus didn't know the gospel.

THAT is what PETER preached.

Last edited: