Is Mike Pence a TRAITOR?

marke

Excuse you? This is a thread, and a thread has a topic. The topic of this thread is "Is Mike Pence a Traitor?" And the answer is: He certainly must be if he certified a fraudulent election in defiance of Trump's direct order to him not to do so. I intend to drive that point home.
Liars and deceivers are always telling us what Trump feels, what he thinks, and why he does and says things, but those liars and deceivers are wrong, wicked, and getting themselves in big trouble with God for their behavior.

Arthur Brain

Liars and deceivers are always telling us what Trump feels, what he thinks, and why he does and says things, but those liars and deceivers are wrong, wicked, and getting themselves in big trouble with God for their behavior.
Trump was hardly averse to telling everyone how he thought and felt so no need to add to the deception and lies that were forthcoming from the man himself. The atrocity of his admissions in regards to downplaying Covid are testament enough.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Pence certified the election in defiance of Trump's direct order to him not to do so. I know that fact is inconvenient to you and you'd like to spin it and play it off some other way, but that's what happened.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Is Pence a traitor?
Big time:

A pro-Trump lawyer and alleged conspiracy theorist, Lin Wood, has sworn under oath that Mike Pence was a "traitor" for his role confirming Joe Biden's election win, as he reaffirmed previous smears made about the former vice president.

The remarks by Wood appeared in a court filing submitted to the US District Court in New York’s eastern district on Tuesday, in which Mr Wood claimed to have "credible evidence to support the truth of my description of former vice-president Pence as a traitor,” Law & Crime reported.

Mr Wood, in apparent reference to a Twitter post in which he called for Mr Pence to be “executed” “for “treason”, said he has "turned over whistleblower evidence to the United States Secret Service related to former Vice President Mike Pence and other high-ranking government officials".

marke

Pence certified the election in defiance of Trump's direct order to him not to do so. I know that fact is inconvenient to you and you'd like to spin it and play it off some other way, but that's what happened.
You say Trump ordered Pence to do something. I find that allegation highly improbable and I chalk it up to just another of thousands of false allegations demonic leftists have leveled against Trump because of their seething hatred for the man for generating such massive support among American voters favoring Christianity, the Constitution, and American traditions and values.