Is Mike Pence a TRAITOR?

marke

You know it!

Deluded Marxists have no idea what treason is. The buffoon heading Justice stupidly thinks conservative Christians are the worst threat facing America today because of their whiteness and support for American freedoms and patriotism. It does not get much dumber than that.

marke

There's no need for further polls on the election because Biden won and Pence certified it.
The demonic gangsters succeeded in stealing the election and now the whole nation is tragically experiencing why the crooks should never have been allowed to do that.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Deluded Marxists have no idea what treason is.
Trump repeatedly warned Pence against the “betrayal” involved in refusing POTUS’s demand that he exceed the purely clerical vice-presidential powers laid out in the Electoral Count Act of 1887. And when Pence made it official, Trump branded him a coward and traitor, even as the mob he had just addressed began its assault on the Capitol, with some rioters reportedly chanting “Hang Mike Pence!”

marke

Trump repeatedly warned Pence against the “betrayal” involved in refusing POTUS’s demand that he exceed the purely clerical vice-presidential powers laid out in the Electoral Count Act of 1887. And when Pence made it official, Trump branded him a coward and traitor, even as the mob he had just addressed began its assault on the Capitol, with some rioters reportedly chanting “Hang Mike Pence!”

Trump: 'If you march with others at the Capitol be sure to do so peacefully."

Demoncrap liars: 'There you have it, folks! Trump inciting his followers to commit violence and treason in efforts to overthrow the government!"

What a bunch of backward baboons democrats have turned out to be in modern times.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Big time:

A pro-Trump lawyer and alleged conspiracy theorist, Lin Wood, has sworn under oath that Mike Pence was a "traitor" for his role confirming Joe Biden's election win, as he reaffirmed previous smears made about the former vice president.

The remarks by Wood appeared in a court filing submitted to the US District Court in New York’s eastern district on Tuesday, in which Mr Wood claimed to have "credible evidence to support the truth of my description of former vice-president Pence as a traitor,” Law & Crime reported.

Mr Wood, in apparent reference to a Twitter post in which he called for Mr Pence to be “executed” “for “treason”, said he has "turned over whistleblower evidence to the United States Secret Service related to former Vice President Mike Pence and other high-ranking government officials".

So you agree with Mr. Wood?

marke

Don't take my word for it. Watch Trump for yourself:

We have no idea what each of these individuals was thinking individually in their rants against Pence, but we know statements like that can be uttered without any intention of following through. Besides, maybe some of these calling for Mike Pence to be taken down were leftists or supporters of ideas that most conservative Christians would never go along with and which Trump would most probably never go along with. In other words, it is all hype and no action.

Trump did not "order" Mike Pence to send the votes back to the states. Trump "suggested" that Mike should send the votes back to the states. Trump "urged" Mike to send the votes back. See the difference? But Maxine Waters "ordered" leftists democrats to attack any republicans in the street as though she was ordering a gang of tribal thugs to commit violence at her order. See the difference?

'They're Not Welcome Anymore, Anywhere.' Maxine Waters Tells Supporters to Confront Trump Officials

And these bozos were not hidden among the mob of nameless protesters who could not be identified and examined for their views, but are well-known public figures who openly endorsed the assassination of President Trump, which is actually a high treasonous violation of federal laws.

Some celebrities have been more than outspoken in their criticism of the Republican president

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
User Name seems to think that Pence is a traitor. Do you agree?

Glad to see you understand how transparent your lament of 'ten pages of tiresome' was. :)

No, I don't believe User Name thinks Pence is a traitor. He's illustrating how Trump and a segment of MAGA think Pence is a traitor.

I don't believe Pence is a traitor, I'll give him credit for adhering to the Constitution while under a great deal of pressure from Trump to betray it.

Otherwise Pence is an obsequious coward who let Trump walk all over him in the hope that he could inherit the presidency from him. And in that, Pence betrayed the American people.

marke

Glad to see you understand how transparent your lament of 'ten pages of tiresome' was. :)

No, I don't believe User Name thinks Pence is a traitor. He's illustrating how Trump and a segment of MAGA think Pence is a traitor.

I don't believe Pence is a traitor, I'll give him credit for adhering to the Constitution while under a great deal of pressure from Trump to betray it.

Otherwise Pence is an obsequious coward who let Trump walk all over him in the hope that he could inherit the presidency from him. And in that, Pence betrayed the American people.
Americans were stupid for allowing the democrats to steal the election and now they are paying dearly at the gas pumps, at lumber yards, at grocery stores, on paydays, in increased taxes and tax liabilities, and much more.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Americans were stupid for allowing the democrats to steal the election and now they are paying dearly at the gas pumps, at lumber yards, at grocery stores, on paydays, in increased taxes and tax liabilities, and much more.

The election wasn't stolen, for the millionth time. And inflation is to be expected, it's not a democrat thing, it's an economy coming back from a pandemic thing.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Trump seems to think that Pence is a traitor. Lin Wood seems to think that Pence is a traitor. Do you agree?
Do I agree that Trump seems to think that Pence is a traitor and Linwood seems to think that Pence is a traitor?

I dunno

Don't really care.

What do YOU think?

Is Pence a traitor?