Is Mike Pence a TRAITOR?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
That's not what I said.
You don't know whether you can agree that Trump and Lin Wood think that Pence is a traitor? Well they've both said as much, and Wood is calling for Pence to be executed for treason, which should leave little doubt in your mind as to where they stand.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You don't know whether you can agree that Trump and Lin Wood think that Pence is a traitor?
Right. I'd have to care enough to research it and I don't.
You, on the other hand, appear to care a great deal about it, which makes it puzzling that you can't state clearly and simply whether YOU think Pence is a traitor.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You don't care enough to research whether the last vice president of the United States is a traitor?
Once again, that's not what I said.

And once again you avoid answering clearly and simply whether YOU think Pence is a traitor.

marke

The election wasn't stolen, for the millionth time. And inflation is to be expected, it's not a democrat thing, it's an economy coming back from a pandemic thing.
Lying about fraud a billion times will not make democrat theft of the election disappear from God's view.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Democrats committed treason by stealing the election from the American people and then plunging the nation into a Marxist hell-hole of depravity and waste.
Screen-Shot-2021-06-15-at-6-18-29-AM.png

You're gonna be okay, Herbert. California will save you.

California Defies Doom With No. 1 U.S. EconomyThe Golden State has no peers when it comes to expanding GDP, raising household income, investing in innovation and a host of other key metrics.

marke

"Extremely bad judgment" is one thing, but did Pence commit treason?
No, he did not commit treason any more than Obama committed treason by hinting to illegals that if they voted in the US election they would never get caught or prosecuted. But neither Pence nor Obama should have used bad judgment.

Yesterday, liberals found themselves aghast at a CNN segment that served as a tidy, outrageous case study in the perniciousness of conservative fake news. In the segment, host Alisyn Camerota discovers that a pair of Trump supporters she is interviewing, part of a small panel, are quite convinced President Obama effectively invited undocumented immigrants to vote, contributing to voter fraud that could have tilted the election results.

marke

Republicans including Donald Trump, Lin Wood and others say that Mike Pence is a traitor for certifying the election and making Biden the current president. Do you agree with Trump, Wood, etc?
You list a few people who agree with you that Pence committed treason. That is not proof of treason. That is silliness.