Is Organized Religion Anti-Christ?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
My motto is the less that you know about me the better.

this tell me you feel there is something to hide about you, or who you think you are. My thinking is you are another id, who lacks social skills and prefers the anonymity of the internet.

I am a people person. For me, being with people is best, and a distant second is talking on the phone, Those who believe they can maintain a deep friendship with me without any time being in person are not being realistic, I once knew someone who believed otherwise, yet I saw this as delusional, as more is better known by nonverbal cues than anything I say, unless it is limited to transmission of information, dictating, or placing an order, not very personal.

Writing is the last and least preferable way I like to communicate.

Now this tells you more about who I am than I will ever know about you.

NickCharles

Anything that opposes the Gospel and justification by faith apart from the works of the law is anti-Christ.

You cannot say that Jesus Christ only made a limited atonement and be a Christian. The statement is anti-Christ, simply because it is in opposition to the Gospel. The Bible makes it clear that Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and in doing so has reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

You cannot say that Jesus did not atone for all of the sins of the world and be a Christian, especially when there are numerous scriptures that say he did, such as 1 John 2:2. To say that Jesus did not atone for all of the sins of the world is anti-Christ because it is in opposition to the Gospel.

The Gospel is the "Good News" that Jesus Christ in our name and on our behalf, has fulfilled all of the righteous demands of God's Holy Law and in doing so has justified us, Romans 3:26.

The Gospel is the "Good News" that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us. "For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" 2 Corinthians 5:21.

It was the work of Christ that saves us and justifies us. To oppose that, or to say that the work of Christ was not sufficient to save to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25, is anti-Christ. Organized religion and the Gospel of Jesus Christ are not compatible, never have been and never will be.

Organized religion is based upon law and works. Read the by laws of any organized church and you will see that the whole function of the church is law based. There are no laws for the Christian. Christians are called to live by faith and not by laws or rules, "The Just Shall Live By Faith". Organized religion keeps it members under the law so that it can keep a hold on their bank account.

All these years later and you are still a one trick pony.

HisServant

this tell me you feel there is something to hide about you, or who you think you are. My thinking is you are another id, who lacks social skills and prefers the anonymity of the internet.

I am a people person. For me, being with people is best, and a distant second is talking on the phone, Those who believe they can maintain a deep friendship with me without any time being in person are not being realistic, I once knew someone who believed otherwise, yet I saw this as delusional, as more is better known by nonverbal cues than anything I say, unless it is limited to transmission of information, dictating, or placing an order, not very personal.

He is ashamed of the gospel.... anti-christ behavior.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What do you have against me? And how do you want to help me grow in my faith?

Jesus is the Teacher, not me, friend.

Jesus says so many things against what is going in the Christian communities, in over all.

Jesus is not revealing in Christian world.

IOW, we are misrepresenting Him to the world as a whole.

Robert Pate

Banned

My basis for fellowship on the Forum is the Gospel of Jesus Christ and justification by faith apart from works.

Relationships are spiritual. This is why I don't have one with you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
At beginning of Christianity, they needed churches to educate His followers.

Now we have the Bible with first hand knowledge. We can have personal relationship with God and Jesus.

We can learn from Jesus directly how to love God and love one another.

We don't need secondhand knowledge from corrupt leaders.

Look at us, fighting about man-made doctrines using them to allure members.

What is going on in the churches is not of God.

Peace in Christ.

Here's what you believe:
1) The Apostle Paul is an anti-Christ.
2) You only trust in the books of Matthew, Mark, and Luke, and reject the rest.
3) You hate the U.S. military.
4) You despise Trinatarians.
5) You don't know if your saved.
6) You think you might be able to earn your way to Heaven.

That's your religion.

Bradley D

Bonhoeffer offered up wonderful challenges to Nazisim.

But, his neo-orthodoxy diluted him...

1. He denied the verbal-plenary inspiration of Scripture, believing that the Bible is only a “witness” to the Word of God and becomes the Word of God only when it “speaks” to an individual; otherwise, it was simply the word of man (Testimony to Freedom, pp. 9, 104; Sanctorum Communio, p. 161).

2. He denied the biblical God, believing that the concept of God as a “supreme Being, absolute in power and goodness,” is a “spurious conception of transcendence,” and that “God as a working hypothesis in morals, politics, and science ... should be dropped, or as far as possible eliminated” (Letters and Papers from Prison, S.C.M. Press edition, Great Britain: Fontana Books, 1953, pp. 122, 164, 360).

3. He questioned the Virgin Birth (Witness to Jesus Christ, p. 115).

4. He denied the deity of Christ, advocating that “Jesus Christ Today” is not a real person and being, but a “corporate presence” (Testimony to Freedom, pp. 75-76; Christ the Center, p. 58).

5. He denied the sinlessness of Christ's human nature and further questioned the sinlessness of His earthly behavior (Christ the Center, pp. 108-109).

6. He denied the physical resurrection of Christ, believing that the bodily resurrection is in “the realm of ambiguity,” and that it was one of the “mythological” elements of Christianity that “must be interpreted in such a way as not to make religion a pre-condition of faith.” He also believed that such things as miracles and the ascension of Christ are “mythological conceptions” (Christ the Center, p. 112; Letters and Papers from Prison, S.C.M. Press edition, Great Britain: Fontana Books, 1953, pp. 93-94, 110).

7. He believed that Christ is not the only way to God (Testimony to Freedom, pp. 55-56).

8. He was an evolutionist (No Rusty Swords, p. 143) and believed that the book of Genesis is scientifically naive and full of myths (Creation and Fall: A Theological Interpretation of Genesis 1-3).

9. He adhered to neo-orthodox theology and terminology concerning salvation (Testimony to Freedom, p. 130), was a sacramentalist (Life Together, p. 122; The Way to Freedom, pp. 115, 153), believed in regenerational infant baptism (Letters and Papers from Prison, Macmillan, pp. 142-143) as well as adult baptismal regeneration (The Way to Freedom, p. 151), equated church membership with salvation (The Way to Freedom, p. 93), and denied a personal/individualistic salvation (Letters and Papers from Prison, Macmillan, p. 156).

AMR

Bonhoeffer was trying to incorporate God into the large secularism he saw taking place in the western nations. Which I believe was wrong. Scripture tells me not to love the world. I do not agree with all theologians, but now and then they write something worthwhile.

I do admire his stand against the Nazis of WWII. I read that Bonhoeffer was on his knees praying to God prior to being hung on the gallows by the Nazis.

Robert Pate

Banned
Bonhoeffer was trying to incorporate God into the large secularism he saw taking place in the western nations. Which I believe was wrong. Scripture tells me not to love the world. I do not agree with all theologians, but now and then they write something worthwhile.

I do admire his stand against the Nazis of WWII. I read that Bonhoeffer was on his knees praying to God prior to being hung on the gallows by the Nazis.

Mr Religion has already condemned him to hell.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mr Religion has already condemned him to hell.

No, his condemnation rests with God, who has spoken perspicuously about the matter. If Bonheoffer went to his death believing what he has stated in print about Our Lord, there is little doubt of his final destination. One cannot claim to be Christian and deny the Trinity. "This is the catholic {universal} faith, which except a man believe faithfully, he cannot be saved." (see Athanasian Creed: http://www.reformed.org/documents/athanasian.html).

AMR

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
No, his condemnation rests with God, who has spoken perspicuously about the matter. If Bonheoffer went to his death believing what he has stated in print about Our Lord, there is little doubt of his final destination. One cannot claim to be Christian and deny the Trinity. "This is the catholic {universal} faith, which except a man believe faithfully, he cannot be saved." (see Athanasian Creed: http://www.reformed.org/documents/athanasian.html).

AMR

Yer fulla hotair.

You have no clue, let alone having little doubt, about the guy's final destination.

Not only that but you better hope I'm right, as telling lies about having to believe in the Trinity makes you just as guilty as he was in preaching falseness.

Robert Pate

Banned

AMR

If the man had faith in Christ he was saved, Romans 4:5.

Robert Pate

Banned
I certainly agree---I simply deny that you actually have the historical Gospel of Jesus Christ. It's that little word "historical" that trips you up.

I have it and the Bible is full of it.

It is Historical because the Gospel is a one time past event in which Jesus reconciled the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.