Islamic website shows beheading of American

Aimiel

Originally posted by CryTears

Okay so you are saying it will NOT be the Pope? right?
No, that's possible. I believe it might also be a Rabbi who is also an Imam, preacher, Bhuddist monk and Satanic priest.
So are these the last days or are they not?
I think that you know the answer to that.
How is he going to rule the world?
With a rod of iron.
Will he have a television station to get his message across?
I believe that he will single-handedly control all media, and that he will be able to spy on any individual on this planet, anywhere, at any time, with the click of a mouse.
How will I hear him to be under his rule?
You'll find out. You'll be under his law, which will be hard and fast.
Or will I wake up one day and hear a big voice in the sky "CRY THIS IS THE ANTI CHRIST< I CAME TO RULE YOU< AND TRICK YOU"?
Satan doesn't work like that, and neither will his pawn. He will look to the entire world like the greatest hero who ever lived. He will destroy many with peace.
So the EU who is against war could be the anti christ?
Wow, look at that. You answered my prediction (John's actually, I quoted from the book of Revelation.
So we are not to judge people by their fruits? but by their religion?
What is the fruit of false religion? Idolatry. Duhh.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
okay, I am getting it.

It could be a Rabbi? So that means you are more to be tricked than me right?
If these are the last days, Satan should be getting ahold of the media? So is this clip part of some big media mongrel? or who is it that owns the media?

He will spy on every person? So should he be developing a chip?
who is doing that right now?

the EU is in the bible? wow.

Okay got you, anyone who is in a false religion is evil?
so the part that Jesus said not to be highminded because you yourself did not believe once, that was a lie?

If these are the last days, we should be seeing some power.
where is it?

Duder

Over 750 post club
Ebenz -
I mean, if you were an enemy of the US, who would you rather have the president be? John Kerry or GWB?

Think it through carefully. The goal of a terrorist is to provoke the enemy into shooting himself in the foot.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Duder

Ebenz -

Think it through carefully. The goal of a terrorist is to provoke the enemy into shooting himself in the foot.

I know. And, I also know that the Al Queda bombing of that train in Madrid caused the people to vote a very liberal President (or is it Prime Minister) into office. Spain's now pulling their support of the US in Iraq away.

I think (after watching and hearing John Kerry speak) that if he is elected, that this country would be in a world of trouble. Now, that doesn't mean I'm going to vote for Bush. But, I believe that the terrorists would rather have Kerry in office than Bush. I think Kerry would be more likely to cave to their demands.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
amiel, just curious are you from Japan?

Yoshitada Konoike, state minister in charge of deregulation zones and disaster management, said Friday the parents of the 12-year-old youth suspected of slaying a 4-year-old boy in Nagasaki should be dragged through the streets and beheaded.

"It is better to have the parents decapitated for punishment after dragging them around town," said Konoike...

Konoike's remarks drew a barrage of criticism, but he refused to apologize.

Aimiel

the EU is in the bible? wow.
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

(Currently, the EU is comprised of ten nations.)

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:cry:

christian science monitor url.

That's all right. I fixed it. When you put a URL, put it between the [ url ] and [ /url ] brackets, not the [ url=http:// ] and [ /url ] Brackets.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Aimiel

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

(Currently, the EU is comprised of ten nations.)

I think you have been watching too much John Hagee.
So because the EU has ten nations you plugged that into that passage?
So everyone on earth should be worshipping the EU right now? Or when does that start?
And the USA? Is it afraid to go to war with the EU?
The Eu is against the Saints?
I am thinking the USA is the dragon. Plug that in and see what you get.

Aimiel

I think you have been watching too much John Hagee.
He's good, but I don't watch his programs. I did, years ago, before he was popular. I've studied many authors' views of the apocolypse, and developed my own theories, and been corrected on more than a few of those. I am never 'too smart' to learn something new. And you?
So because the EU has ten nations you plugged that into that passage?
Sorry, but there's far more that points to them than you've realized. For one thing, their headquarters is in Rome, Italy. Sound familiar? The Bible speaks of a beast that was alive, which came out of hell. Could that be Anti-christ? I believe that it will be someone who claims to be a re-incarnation of Nero. That's my theory.
So everyone on earth should be worshipping the EU right now? Or when does that start?
You don't get it. This guy will be in charge of the earth, and everyone whose name is not written in Jesus' Book of Life is going to accept him, marvel at him and worship him. Those who don't will be beheadded.
And the USA? Is it afraid to go to war with the EU?
Having been in the US Navy, I can tell you that the US of A is afraid of no one, and I don't even think that if the whole rest of the world were against us that we would lose (not that Israel, Canada or Mexico are making plans, but I don't see too many of their troops over there in Iraq. We certainly have the firepower to back up that claim, as well as the anti-ballistic missile weapons to protect ourselves from the global threat. I don't think that Russia should be counted out, since they have not changed their goal (world domination) only their tactics.
I am thinking the USA is the dragon. Plug that in and see what you get.
One mixed up puppy: YOU. That's what my calculator comes up with, each time you post. You think that because you have been brainwashed to think that. Aren't they proud of you, one of their star puppets, er, I mean pupils.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
I am certainly too stupid to learn your theory. That we agree on.
Rome? So how does Rome fit into your bible passage? Are all the world leaders secretly gathering in Rome?
You might want to check on how many trips the world leaders are making to Israel:D
A beast that was alive? and came back? and that led you to Rome? How is that?
So all of a sudden all those Saints and Statues and the worshipping of Christ? That is about to stop? Are they going to throw all those Saints in the sea?
How much media does Rome own? How did you get Nero plugged into your plan?
I thought the bible says those who believe in Jesus will be beheaded toward the end days. So is Rome Jesus hating now?

So far here are your facts:

EU has ten nations.

Do you have any other facts?
Or just your delusions?
So when are we all going to start worshipping Rome? Is that going to start pretty soon?

What you pulled out of the bible stated the dragon was powerful and everyone was afraid to make war with him.
Then you said the EU was the anti christ.
So if everyone is afraid of the dragon, then the usa had to be afraid to make war with the EU
but when I ask you this, you tell me how powerful the dragon is.
Interesting you told me how powerful the USA is.
so when I tell you to plug the USA in your formula as the dragon, you respond that I am a sick puppy and brainwashed.
Maybe you can help me.
If we are in the last days, which you say we are,
the anti christ should be gainng power.
If it is the EU then the USA should be afraid of them.
or the USA is the dragon giving the beast his power, so who is our best allie?
your formula has holes in it.
makes me hungry for some swiss cheese.:devil:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Aimiel, not to sidetrack the thread, but not all Christians believe in pre-trib eschatology and even pre-tribbers wouldn't agree that the EU is definitely mentioned in scripture.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
here granite, want a piece of swiss cheese? dip it in the Italian maranara, fabulous!
go ahead, use your fingers, you know what they say......
while in Rome........

Aimiel

The righteous have nothing to fear from Satan, or his prince.

Granite,

Yes, I know. That is why I mentioned that these are my 'theories.' The Truth is not yet fully revealed, of what Revelation, or even Daniel really means. When God reveals That Truth, we will all know. We study these things because The Truth is Who we need to get to know better, no matter who we are or what we believe.

Thanks.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Aimiel

The righteous have nothing to fear from Satan, or his prince.

Granite,

Yes, I know. That is why I mentioned that these are my 'theories.' The Truth is not yet fully revealed, of what Revelation, or even Daniel really means. When God reveals That Truth, we will all know. We study these things because The Truth is Who we need to get to know better, no matter who we are or what we believe.

Thanks.

True. I just dislike it (nothing personal) when people treat pre-trib theories as fact, and assume that the majority of Christians buy into it.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
see sexism?
when I didn't buy it I was called everything but a white woman.
give my cheese back -granite.
eww- never mind you bit on it.

wanna sip my Italian coffee?

Herod Agrippa did he behead someone?

Aimiel

Originally posted by granite1010

I just dislike it (nothing personal) when people treat pre-trib theories as fact, and assume that the majority of Christians buy into it.
Oh, I don't place any faith in number of followers. If I did, I'd be following the devil, Allah. I don't mind that someone disagrees with me, that's the only way that both of us can learn what we think we already know is incomplete knowledge. I don't think that God will reveal 'all' until His Body is complete.