Jesus is God !

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
When I first read that dao and mind sickness quote, I thought it was from the devil himself but over 15 years I've got to thinking that if one does all those tracing the source of a single thought and further forget that single thought, the mind becomes empty and reality becomes more clear. Over the years of practice, I believe I'm on a higher level than most everyday men doing everyday things. That's why I'd rather undo more things than read anymore new stuff like UB, or fight low level self claimed, self salvation folks here..

In some zen testimonies, one gets sudden enlightenment and the watch on the arm becomes one with the body or the book shelves joins the mind. Once awaken, the trees do talk and tell you they have been in that state long before you realize reality.

In short, the more you undo, the more you see the real reality meaning you go outside human everyday language. Meaning man can't explain things to everyday people with regular human language. That's why they can't explain the Tao. Yet idiots here explains the Tao and even split Jesus and God into two.

Falun Dafa is still spooky but it has similarities to some ancient Chinese past. I still believe Jesus learned Chinese past. I still think Jesus went to the East in His missing years. One spooky headline states Jesus was a Buddhist monk but I think Buddhism came after 100ad. Many similarities in bible and eastern quotes.
I think the UB came through channeling but I wouldn't cut it down like stupid everyday idiots doing everyday things. They are like cave people afraid the moon might fall on them.

Welcome to TOL and your right - i couldn't have said it better, Jesus Is God. i see now. ;

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
God sent Himself AS Jesus on earth. God Is Jesus on earth. Amen.
Listen to the words of your Lord about his God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Did you read the verse?

Christ says his Father is the only true God.

That tells you that Jesus is not God.

But why listen to him, right?
After all he is just the Lord, made so by his God.

look what YOU said in a boxed quote several posts earlier. i'm glad you see that Jesus Is God now. Bless you ! bye :madmad:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
wwwhhhaaaaatt ? ? uh, ok. :noway:
Youre the everyday people. You can't be still long enough fast and pray. You're not serious enough stick with deep praying and meditation. You wiggle restless like everyday people. But that's alright. That's what they do.

How are you going to cast demons out if you don't fast and pray?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
But ... Jesus can only save those his God gives to him.

As thou hast given him power over all flesh that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. (John17:2)​

That's right !
not everyone was drawn by God.

That's not the meaning of "all" in this case.

beloved57

Did you read the verse?

Christ says his Father is the only true God.

After all he is just the Lord, made so by his God.

That verse does not say, Jesus is not God ! You cannot read plain english !

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Quite right, Jesus said there is only one true God, our Father. The man Jesus and we are sons of God. Whatever our brother is, so are we.

Straightshot

'Christ says his Father is the only true God.

After all he is just the Lord, made so by his God.'

Then why does Jesus tell that He is? [John 1:1-16; 14:8-9]

Do we have a contradiction here?

I do not think so

I know of only a few Christian cults that claim Jesus to be only a man and this is pure blasphemy

Better check up on who you are following

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

After all he is just the Lord, made so by his God.'

Then why does Jesus tell that He is? [John 1:1-16; 14:8-9]

Do we have a contradiction here?

I do not think so

I know of only a few Christian cults that claim Jesus to be only a man and this is pure blasphemy

Better check up on who you are following

John 1:1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 8:58 King James Version (KJV) (Ref: Exodus 3:14)

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Nanja

Jude 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour,
be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

~~~~~

beloved57

ss

No it does not tell you that. It tells you that His Father is the Only True God, but it says nothing about Him not being God !

keypurr

What does the word ONLY mean to you?

Christ said his Father is the ONLY true God.

That means Jesus Christ is NOT God.

That is the plain and simple English B57