Kentucky clerk who refused gay couples taken into federal custody; ordered jailed

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
(i.e. "We're here, we're queer, we're in your face!").

Yeah, that repentance of sinful behavior thing is so "yesterday" isn't it Stan?

BTW, did you think those loving words up yourself or get it out of your Queen James Bible?

Wait, i thought they just wanted to be left alone and didnt want anyone else in their bedroom?

(14 complete strangers and a goat does make a full bedroom.)

I know that you're going to find this hard to believe, but...

they lied (GASP!).

StanJ

(i.e. "We're here, we're queer, we're in your face!").
Yeah, that repentance of sinful behavior thing is so "yesterday" isn't it Stan?
BTW, did you think those loving words up yourself or get it out of your Queen James Bible?

You are indeed queer/peculiar, but not in a good way, the way the Bible states. 1 Peter 2:9 (KJV)

Did God call you to take up John the Baptists mission? No, that's you judgemental nature.

Yeh ,it's in Psalm 59:7 (KJV), and refers to YOU.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
(14 complete strangers and a goat does make for a full bedroom.)

I know that you're going to find this hard to believe, but...

they lied (GASP!).

Of course they lied. We always said they were lying, when they said, we would never force.....

and that wont happen.....

their father is a liar from the begining.

drbrumley

Rand Denounces Jailing of KY County Clerk

By Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.

See Rand. And note that Progresssives, who otherwise denounce fat-shaming, are criticizing Kim Davis for her looks. Check the nasty comments pages on left-wing sites or beltarian ones, if you can tell the difference.

I should say I am uncomfortable with the religious liberty argument, though Christianity is under assault in the West, and the rest of the world, too, by the feds and their allies. I prefer her states rights point. She notes that it is her job to enforce the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and until the legislature changes them, she will continue to do so.

And do I need to note that gay marriage licenses are a dime a dozen in KY? No need to coerce this lady. Of course, it’s Jacobin time again. To the guillotine with her.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Rand Denounces Jailing of KY County Clerk

Yet Rand (Paul) was an ally of the LGBTQueer movement when it came to redefining marriage. With a whooping 2% of republicans backing in his run for El Presidente, does Senator Paul thinks he can still swoon the Evangelical vote with this façade?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You are cheapening what being a martyr is.

Me thinks you dont know the definition:

A martyr (Greek: μάρτυς, mártys, "witness"; stem μάρτυρ-, mártyr-) is somebody who suffers persecution and/or death for advocating, renouncing, refusing to renounce, and/or refusing to advocate a belief or cause of either a religious or secular nature.

drbrumley

Of course they lied. We always said they were lying, when they said, we would never force.....

their father is a liar from the begining.

And that's the issue from my perspective.

If one wants to be a flamer, that's their issue and God will in fact deal with them. They had the right, as always, to make a contract between themselves. All is ok. But they had to get militant about it.

StanJ

Its loving to tell the truth, its hateful to walk people into hell and claim you love them while telling them their sin and rejection of God is ok.

As for context of the verse i posted, see this part: Romans 1:26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.…

Romans 1:29 who, knowing the ordinance of God, that they that practice such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but also consent with them that practice them.

Jesus is the truth and Jesus will tell them, WHEN they are saved. Jesus will judge them, and nobody here, that I've seen, has said their sin or rejection of God is OK. You ability to put 2 and 3 together and get 4 is typical of people who are judgemental.

Like I said, you don't understand context except when it suits you. Where does Romans 1 condemn anyone for loving sinners as Christ did? Paul was speaking of those that were deliberately and knowingly encouraging others to sin, KNOWING it was sin. Who's doing that A4T? I suggest you start living up to your username and stop spewing all this hatred around.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are indeed queer/peculiar, but not in a good way, the way the Bible states. 1 Peter 2:9 (KJV)

Did God call you to take up John the Baptists mission? No, that's you judgemental nature.

Yeh ,it's in Psalm 59:7 (KJV), and refers to YOU.

You spent good money to go to a theology college didn't you Stan?

Demand a refund.

drbrumley

Yet Rand (Paul) was an ally of the LGBTQueer movement when it came to redefining marriage. With a whooping 2% of republicans backing in his run for El Presidente, does Senator Paul thinks he can still swoon the Evangelical vote with this façade?

Yeah we know Acw, everyone is an ally of that movement because there are some basic rights all human beings have.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
[/COLOR]

Jesus is the truth and Jesus will tell them, WHEN they are saved. Jesus will judge them, and nobody here, that I've seen, has said their sin or rejection of God is OK. You ability to put 2 and 3 together and get 4 is typical of people who are judgemental.

Like I said, you don't understand context except when it suits you. Where does Romans 1 condemn anyone for loving sinners as Christ did? Paul was speaking of those that were deliberately and knowingly encouraging others to sin, KNOWING it was sin. Who's doing that A4T? I suggest you start living up to your username and stop spewing all this hatred around.

Who says one doesnt love them if they dont support their sin?

You are warped. You can call me whatever you want, i will never agree that to love someone means to walk them into hell. :wave2:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And that's the issue from my perspective.

If one wants to be a flamer, that's their issue and God will in fact deal with them. They had the right, as always, to make a contract between themselves. All is ok. But they had to get militant about it.

(Once a Libertarian...)

Who gave sexual deviants this supposed "right" to make a sexually perverse contract between themselves?

StanJ

their father is a liar from the beginning.

WOW....unsaved sinners lie? Why do you vote if politicians lie?
Why do you support Walmart when they enable child labour?
Why do you watch TV if it is supported by beer manufacturers?

What a hypocrite.

Lexington'96

As someone from Kentucky, I would like to point out that there are over 100 counties and they are pretty small. It generally takes a short amount of time to drive from one county to another, especially in the rural areas in the East that I'me familiar with.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
WOW....unsaved sinners lie? Why do you vote if politicians lie?
Why do you support Walmart when they enable child labour?
Why do you watch TV if it is supported by beer manufacturers?

What a hypocrite.

Anything else you want from me :loser:? Find someone else to focus on.