Lying is no big deal... ask Brian Williams

republicanchick

Yeh, Brian Williams, Man of a thousand Pinnochios

That man should be FIRED. Of course, maybe he basically is fired... Why would NBC have him back when his 6 months vacation... OOPS... "leave" is up?

But he should be officially FIRED

Otherwise, we just get another of the thousands of examples of LIBS LYING

But that's like saying birds flying

yeh, I know, that's rhyming...

:plain:

So anyway, since when did lying become a blase' offense?

well, easy to answer: when lefties gained power in 08

If some local broadcaster made up stories like that... well, u know the rest

What if a district attorney lied in court?

What if a food inspector lied about some chemical not being in food or

just whatever...

but b/c Williams is "likeable" he gets a pass...

:jawdrop:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

That man should be FIRED. Of course, maybe he basically is fired... Why would NBC have him back when his 6 months vacation... OOPS... "leave" is up?

But he should be officially FIRED...

Now you know how much NBC values the truth. :idunno:

"Truth is not a value of the Left--global warming, equality--these are values of the Left." ~ Dennis Prager Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10

'Riding Shotgun With OJ' And Other Hilarious 'Brian Williams Memories'
smiley-pinocchio-liar.gif

"Liars, lies, lying—manifestation of untruth. Defined as: Nature of the devil (John 8:44), Denial that Jesus is Christ (1 John 2:22), Not keeping Christ’s commandments (1 John 2:4), Hating one’s brother (1 John 4:20), All that is not of the truth (1 John 2:21, 27). Those who speak: Wicked (Ps. 58:3), False witnesses (Prov. 14:5, 25), Astrologers (Dan. 2:9), Israel (Hos. 7:3, 13), Judah (Jer. 9:1–5). Attitude of the wicked toward: Are always (Titus 1:12), Forge against the righteous (Ps. 119:69), Change God’s truth for (Rom. 1:25). Attitude of the righteous toward: Keep far from (Prov. 30:8), Shall not speak (Zeph. 3:13), Pray for deliverance from (Ps. 120:2), “Put away” (Eph. 4:25). Attitude of God toward: Will not (Num. 23:19), Is an abomination (Prov. 6:16–19), Will discover man’s (Is. 28:15, 17), Is against (Ezek. 13:8). Punishment of, shall: Not escape (Prov. 19:5), Be stopped (Ps. 63:11), Be silenced (Ps. 31:18), Be short lived (Prov. 12:19), End in lake of fire (Rev. 21:8, 27). The evils of: Produces error (Amos 2:4), Increases wickedness (Prov. 29:12), Destruction (Hos. 10:13–15), Death (Prov. 21:6; Zech. 13:3)." Thomas Nelson Publishers. (1996). Nelson’s quick reference topical Bible index (pp. 380–381). Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers.

Last edited:

shagster01

Seems like a lady was on here posting one day that she was nearly 100 years old, and then made a thread about how she wasn't even close to 100 years old.

So she lied. She must be a liberal.

Daniel1611

Brian Williams is a liar. If he does get fired, he can always go to Fox News. ...But seriously, I don't care about Brian Williams lying. What is NBC News anyway? It's the same as CBS, NBC, Fox, etc. It's 3 minutes of ISIS and 20 minutes of car crashes, celebrity gossip and funny youtube videos. Network news is a joke.

PureX

We are lied to a thousand times a day, by business, by government, by the media, by religion, by other people, and we even lie to ourselves, routinely. Dishonesty is both commonplace and a widely accepted mode of behavior.

Welcome to reality.

Why you're choosing to focus on Brian Williams, out of the whole ocean of dishonesty that we all are swimming in, is beyond me. But whatever floats your delusions … as they say.

Jose Fly

Yeah, but he hasn't come clean like Brian Williams, and Fox doesn't seem to care either.

This has been going on for a few weeks now, and not a peep out of Fox.
The expectations are different for O'Reilly than for Williams. A network anchorman is held to a high standard of honesty, whereas a Fox News talking head has no such standard and can lie and name-call all he wants. I'd say it's pretty much expected.

If you told me "Bill O'Reilly lies", I'd shrug my shoulders and say "Well....yeah. That's his job."

republicanchick

W

Why you're choosing to focus on Brian Williams, out of the whole ocean of dishonesty that we all are swimming in, is beyond me. But whatever floats your delusions … as they say.

if you can't see the difference between Brian W lying to himself ("My wife would stay with me if I cheated")

and lying to the American people "I saw a dead body float by in the French Quarter [that wasn't even flooded]"

you are loony tunes

+++

PureX

if you can't see the difference between Brian W lying to himself ("My wife would stay with me if I cheated")

and lying to the American people "I saw a dead body float by in the French Quarter [that wasn't even flooded]"

you are loony tunes
Why you care about either one is the mystery to me.

republicanchick

You should probably worry about your own lies, instead of Brian Williams'. You know, that log vs. the speck, thing.

well, at least I know one thing about you: you don't (contrary to what you yourself may believe) know everything

b/c if you did, you would know that I already do "worry about [my] own 'lies'"

One lie i once told myself: there is such a thing as a good man

ha ha ha... the joke was on me there...

(sorta kidding... sorta not)

+++

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

But he should be officially FIRED

Otherwise, we just get another of the thousands of examples of LIBS LYING

But that's like saying birds flying

yeh, I know, that's rhyming...

:plain:

So anyway, since when did lying become a blase' offense?

well, easy to answer: when lefties gained power in 08

If some local broadcaster made up stories like that... well, u know the rest

What if a district attorney lied in court?

What if a food inspector lied about some chemical not being in food or

just whatever...

but b/c Williams is "likeable" he gets a pass...

:jawdrop:
Lying and bombastic defensiveness of lying is apparently OK with Bill O'Reilly and FOX "News."

There has been a curious silence on the cable network concerning O'Reilly's ensnarement of his own deliberate obfuscations and untruths....

His former colleagues have called him out and it is evident the man cannot tell the truth--even when confronted with the facts, evidence and data that show him this way.

It is a shame, in my opinion.

republicanchick

Lying and bombastic defensiveness of lying is apparently OK with Bill O'Reilly and FOX "News."

There has been a curious silence on the cable network concerning O'Reilly's ensnarement of his own deliberate obfuscations and untruths....

His former colleagues have called him out and it is evident the man cannot tell the truth--even when confronted with the facts, evidence and data that show him this way.

It is a shame, in my opinion.

yeh, I will consider what is said here a possibility

when it is said by a logical (read: conservative) person

in the mean time

time to meander over to Religion .. or something

++