serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Harry Reid doesn't regret accusing Mitt Romney of not paying taxes
smiley-pinocchio-liar.gif

Last edited:

PureX

Harry Reid doesn't regret accusing Mitt Romney of not paying taxes
And George Bush doesn't regret lying us into a completely pointless war that killed and maimed millions of innocent people, and cost our nation hundreds of billions of dollars that we didn't have. So I guess there are lies, and then there are lies that destroy lives. And then there are lies that destroy millions of lives.

So if we're going to blame other people for their lies, maybe we should take into account the actual damage their lies have done in the world.

republicanchick

Brian Williams is a liar. If he does get fired, he can always go to Fox News. ...But seriously, I don't care about Brian Williams lying. What is NBC News anyway? It's the same as CBS, NBC, Fox, etc. It's 3 minutes of ISIS and 20 minutes of car crashes, celebrity gossip and funny youtube videos. Network news is a joke.

you seem to be totally out of touch w/ reality

news is news for crying out loud. Choose your bias: Fox or CNN

but news is still news.

Geez.. you'd think this would freaking go w/o saying

:doh:

shagster01

Lying is no big deal to republicanchick. She says she's leaving TOL but comes back every day. Typical lying liar republican.

republicanchick

Lying is no big deal to republicanchick. She says she's leaving TOL but comes back every day. Typical lying liar republican.

thanks for adding another LIe to the Lib Lies List

how absolutely hypocritical, to be a big liar... OOPS, I mean Lib

and accuse others of being the same

just b/c said "others" schedule changed...

but Thanks again... for helping me make my point

appreciate it

++++

jsjohnnt

Brian Williams is a liar. If he does get fired, he can always go to Fox News. ...But seriously, I don't care about Brian Williams lying. What is NBC News anyway? It's the same as CBS, NBC, Fox, etc. It's 3 minutes of ISIS and 20 minutes of car crashes, celebrity gossip and funny youtube videos. Network news is a joke.
I seriously doubt that you watch Fox News, so why the negative and spurious opinion?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
We are lied to a thousand times a day, by business, by government, by the media, by religion, by other people, and we even lie to ourselves, routinely. Dishonesty is both commonplace and a widely accepted mode of behavior.

Welcome to reality.

A reality that doesn't seem to bother you.

Why you're choosing to focus on Brian Williams, out of the whole ocean of dishonesty that we all are swimming in, is beyond me. But whatever floats your delusions … as they say.

Because Williams was the icon of lies and misinformation for liberals like you. I enjoy seeing you cringe in threads like this.