masks work .. to infect you :(

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Half of all American negroes have IQs less than 85

Half of all American negroes have IQ's less than 85

and half of all American negroes have IQ's less than 85

Half of all American negroes have IQ's less than 85.

^^^^

iu

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So- OK Doser? What's your answer?

The red additions explain why I didn't respond to eider's retarded question:

If a(n) infected care (provider) was with your elderly relative, would (you) prefer that s/he (who - the care provider or my elderly relative?) wore a mask (a simple cloth mask?) or not?

I would prefer that regardless of the known state of infectiousness of the care provider, that both the care provider and my elderly relative wear an N95 mask at the minimum

and I would demand that if a care provider was known to be infected, that he not be allowed anywhere near patients at risk

eider

This is absolutely wrong. ........................................
It doesn't make any difference at all if a population wears masks or not - stop falsely accusing people of murder.

What is your definition of 'murder'? :idunno:

ok doser

Take a lesson in basic comprehension, doser.

I wrote that it makes sense.... to wear a mask.
Some idiots are trying to tell us that it does not make sense....

Take a lesson in basic comprehension, retard

If it makes sense for you, wear a mask. Wear two masks. Wear seven masks.
Go nutz :idunno:

ok doser

I've been in this particular Starbucks... the Trumper isn't surprising, unfortunately.

The Youtube clip is titled "Video shows Customer's Racist Mask Rant After Refusing To Cover Her Face In California Starbucks"

I've watched it a couple of times and I'm not seeing the "racist" part - is it because the cute skinny young blonde chick said "f*** black lives matter"?

ok doser

Asda and Tesco have kitchen roll and cleanser available for cleaning your trolley handle as well as hand cleansing stations and free masks where shoppers have none.​​​​​

We've had that up here in northern New York since the middle of March, in my county which still has less than 200 cases and only a single death, and that from a summer resident from out of the area who brought it with them.

eider

We've had that up here in northern New York since the middle of March, in my county which still has less than 200 cases and only a single death, and that from a summer resident from out of the area who brought it with them.

See? Free masks = masks are valuable for safety.
Easy.

ok doser

......... after all that hot air and trolling.......... masks.
:D

don't be retarded - a very specific kind of mask, very different from those that were under discussion

haven't you been paying attention, again? :sigh:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
And a bit of reality here...

Anthony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, didn’t parse words Oct. 9 when he told CBS News Radio that data confirms Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s coming-out party seeded the virus’s spread.

“We had a super-spreader event in the White House,” he said. “And it was a situation where people were crowded together, were not wearing masks. So the data speaks for themselves.”

But figuring out exactly how many people at the event contracted COVID-19 will not be easy. Many attendees have scattered across the country, returning to their homes and their daily lives likely unaware that they had been exposed to the virus. And the White House has resisted much of the CDC's effort to conduct contact tracing.

“I think that it is fair to say that anybody who attended the event or worked at it could have been exposed to the virus, since it is likely that they came across others, some of whom were infected,” said Seth Welles, PhD, ScD, a professor of epidemiology and infectious disease at Drexel University’s Dornsife School of Public Health in Philadelphia. “How many have been infected is a whole other story.”

A super-spreader event is defined as when a critical number of infected individuals are in close proximity to a large group of people, allowing a virus to transfer easily. A week after the Rose Garden event, President Trump announced that he and first lady Melania Trump had tested positive for the virus. Several aides attending the ceremony, including Hope Hicks, Stephen Miller and Kayleigh McEnany, and Republican Senators Thom Tillis (R-NC) and Mike Lee (R-UT) have also tested positive.

“The Barrett Rose Garden event is a great example,” Dr. Welles said.

https://www.medicaldaily.com/no-con...se-garden-covid-19-superspreader-event-456667

eider

don't be retarded - a very specific kind of mask, very different from those that were under discussion

haven't you been paying attention, again? :sigh:

Oh please......... stop wriggling, it's pathetic.
If an infected careworker was going to serve your ancient relative you would prefer that person to wear a mask than not. The idea that you's be ordering a careworker to remove a mask because it didn't fit with your idea of the right spec is just nerdy stupid head banging daftness.

In any case, one type of N95 is not so suitable in many venues around where I live. So let's see your mask again?

chair

I would prefer that regardless of the known state of infectiousness of the care provider, that both the care provider and my elderly relative wear an N95 mask at the minimum

Since caregiving isn't the only intimate contact that people have, I gather that you would want your barber/hairdresser, doctor/dentist to wear N95 masks too- as you would if under their care or attention.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Since caregiving isn't the only intimate contact that people have, I gather that you would want your barber/hairdresser, doctor/dentist to wear N95 masks too- as you would if under their care or attention.

A competent troll never argues with reasonable people. Troll gets lured into what looks like an easy argument, and then the reasonable person starts introducing facts and real life issues.

Well done.