masks work .. to infect you :(

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Since caregiving isn't the only intimate contact that people have, I gather that you would want your barber/hairdresser, doctor/dentist to wear N95 masks too- as you would if under their care or attention.

Me? No.

My elderly loved ones, or anybody with multiple risk factors?

Sure.

ok doser

Ha ha!
I knew that you wouldn't know that much about n95 masks.
Hence your pathetic response.

I think you're a bit of an impost...... for sure, actually.

Oh dear. You decided to continue being a retard. :sigh:

way 2 go

And a bit of reality here...

Anthony Fauci,
“We had a super-spreader event in the White House,”

“The Barrett Rose Garden event is a great example,” Dr. Welles said.
“The Barrett Rose Garden event is a great example,” of how non lethal the wuflu can be .

how many died ?

Sweden

way 2 go

That's Sweden. Let's take a look to see how Trump is doing...

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Not so good, um? How many died? Over a quarter-million Americans so far. The final tally, unless something is done, will be closer to half a million.

not President Trump, that would be democrap governors ,you know governor Cuomo
responsible for the high death count which is not that high compared to heart disease of 500,000 a year

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
not President Trump, that would be democrap governors ,you know governor Cuomo

Trump never takes responsibility for anything he botches. This is no different. Last pandemic, Obama/Biden had a team ready to go against it, and the death toll was much, much less. Trump knew that COVID-19 was going to be bad, and instead of doing something about it, he lied to us, telling us it was controlled, and would quickly go away. And a quarter of a million people died because of his dishonesty and incompetence. That's his legacy.

responsible for the high death count which is not that high

It's the third leading cause of death in America, now. Not that high? Only heart disease and cancer is killing more people. And now, because he surrendered to the pandemic, it's going out of control again.

ok doser

... we shouldn't wear seat belts.

53% of traffic fatalities in 2017 involved passengers/drivers who WERE wearing their seatbelt.

Wear your seatbelt if you like. Wear a full six point racing harness and a crash helmet if you like. Wrap yourself in bubble wrap before you get in the car if you like.

But don't pretend wearing seatbelts is going to save your life. And don't insist that others buy into your delusion by fining them if they don't comply.

eider

53% of traffic fatalities in 2017 involved passengers/drivers who WERE wearing their seatbelt.

Wear your seatbelt if you like. Wear a full six point racing harness and a crash helmet if you like. Wrap yourself in bubble wrap before you get in the car if you like.

But don't pretend wearing seatbelts is going to save your life. And don't insist that others buy into your delusion by fining them if they don't comply.

You're just daft.
You clearly have never been in a head on high speed accident.

The 53% of deaths mostly occured in totally squashed vehicles.
If lots of idiots don't wear them then the death toll 'with belts' % would fall very low.

I know seat belts work. You remember the time, date, place and every detail.........

ok doser

You're just daft.

If lots of idiots don't wear them then the death toll 'with belts' % would fall very low.

I know seat belts work. You remember the time, date, place and every detail.........

So wear 'em all you like. Go nuts. :idunno:

Arthur Brain

You're just daft.

Of course they work, for the most obvious reasons and it's against the law not to wear one and rightfully so.