Mean TOL members

On Fire

Originally posted by beanieboy

Again, avoiding the answers.
Great. You don't know.
That comes as no surprise, except that you are missing the 7th grade gag me with a spoon icon.

Next? Anyone? Anyone have answers to my questions?

Is English your second language?

LIST YOUR QUESTIONS.

On Fire

Um, if you can revisit the post from a few pages back, ok.
Would you like them one by one, or many at one time?

Either way. You ask the questions. I'll give the answers.

beanieboy

Originally posted by deardelmar

Why is it that your "truthful questions " sound so much like accusations, I wonder?

That's kind of like having a spouse, and when they walk in the door, you say, "Hi, Sweetie. Where have you been?" and the spouse answering, "Why are you accusing me????"

I'm guessing they sound like accusations because you either feel guilty or you don't have the answer.

It's fair to say, "I don't know."
It's fair to say, "I don't know if that has an answer."

But instead, I get attacked.

So, I think many of you are just blind guides.
It's more of a judgement based on evidence rather than one based on spite or anger or nastiness.
I simply don't see the answers coming. I don't even see "I'm not sure, and I don't know if I can explain it" coming out. So, I can only conclude that many let pride overtake honesty.

beanieboy

Ok. I start with the easier ones.

People who Christian think nonchristians should obey the bible.

I don't understand this.
Do you obey Muslim text? No, because you aren't Muslim.
Do you obey Hindu text? Do you know any Hindu texts?

The arguement is: what, are you saying people should be allowed to kill?
Certainly not. But every religion forbids murder. It's not exclusively Christian.
But does it makes sense to say to a nonchristian that they should keep laws of the Bible before they are christian? Especially if they aren't illegal?

beanieboy

Originally posted by AtheistsSuck

Are you going to ask your questions? Yes or no?

Give me a minute.

Here's another. Why are you always so crabby if you possess the love of Jesus? Why are you only happy when you criticize others. I never see you pleasant.

The argument: I'm not perfect.

That's not what I asked for. I asked why don't you have conversations with us where you aren't attacking people, mocking them, or rejoicing over them burning in hell?

Why do you never talk about how happy your are about the love of God, and the blessings he's granted?

How can I believe that God = happiness when you seem so miserable?

On Fire

I don't understand this.

Certainly not. But every religion forbids murder. It's not exclusively Christian.
But does it makes sense to say to a nonchristian that they should keep laws of the Bible before they are christian? Especially if they aren't illegal?

That's a question? You are talking nonsense. You state an invalid premise then say you don't understand it. Duh! Because it doesn't make any sense. But....

I don't think people who have not accepted Christ should obey the bible.

beanieboy

God is God.
If I don't believe he is God, he still is God.

And Jesus died for our sins.
He is the Savior.
And if I don't believe it, he isn't the Savior.

It changes, depending on my decision.
I am told that we are saved by the grace of God, and nothing we do can save us.
But we have to do something to be saved - accept him.
That is the act I must do in order to be saved.

I must do something. It makes no sense.

beanieboy

Originally posted by AtheistsSuck

That's a question? You are talking nonsense. You state an invalid premise then say you don't understand it. Duh! Because it doesn't make any sense. But....

I don't think people who have not accepted Christ should obey the bible.

Thank you for answering.

Is it an invalid premise?
Don't people harp on Lev to me when I have clearly stated that I am not a Christian?

But thank you for your answer.

On Fire

Give me a minute.

Here's another. Why are you always so crabby if you possess the love of Jesus? Why are you only happy when you criticize others. I never see you pleasant.

The argument: I'm not perfect.

That's not what I asked for. I asked why don't you have conversations with us where you aren't attacking people, mocking them, or rejoicing over them burning in hell?

Why do you never talk about how happy your are about the love of God, and the blessings he's granted?

How can I believe that God = happiness when you seem so miserable?

This forum is basically entertainment. You and wickedwoman and a few others aren't here to seek the truth. You have your minds made up. You ask a valid, honest question, I'll give you a valid, honest answer. If you think I measure my life or my happiness based on what I post here you're nuts.

If you want to hear my testimony, just ask. If you want to know why I love Jesus so much, just ask.

servent101

beanieboy

I don't understand this.

But does it makes sense to say to a nonchristian that they should keep laws of the Bible before they are Christian? Especially if they aren't illegal?

There are some Christians here who are not taking this route with you - and we probably outnumber those who are being obnoxious to you - but you only seem to converse with the people who are obnoxious to you.

A number of us have suggested that you are only hurting yourself in your continued correspondence with the likes of A.S. Poly, Sibbie etc. If you take council - you would do well to drop your complaining and simply ignore these people and try to make sense with those who are sensible.

Did you miss the posts on this issue?

With Christ's Love

Servent101

On Fire

God is God.
If I don't believe he is God, he still is God.

And Jesus died for our sins.
He is the Savior.
And if I don't believe it, he isn't the Savior.

I think you meant to say: And if I don't believe it, he isn't MY Savior.

beanieboy

Originally posted by servent101

beanieboy

There are some Christians here who are not taking this route with you - and we probably outnumber those who are being obnoxious to you - but you only seem to converse with the people who are obnoxious to you.

A number of us have suggested that you are only hurting yourself in your continued correspondence with the likes of A.S. Poly, Sibbie etc. If you take council - you would do well to drop your complaining and simply ignore these people and try to make sense with those who are sensible.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

No, I converse with you a lot.
It's just that I usually agree with them, and read instead of posting.
Don't take not posting for not reading.

On Fire

Originally posted by servent101

beanieboy

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Get thee behind me, Satan!

beanieboy

That was a misquote.
How can I believe that you seek God when you call TOL entertainment, and misquote the bible to call someone Satan?

On Fire

That was a misquote.
How can I believe that you seek God when you call TOL entertainment, and misquote the bible to call someone Satan?

Do you see quotation marks? servent101 is clearly a servent of Satan.