Mean TOL members

servent101

that just may be the most twisted representation of what someone has said that I have seen at TOL yet!

beanieboy – you are becoming like the people you converse with – jump out of the kettle or it could kill you.

The Frog and the Kettle – good book to read.

With Christ’s Love

Servent101

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by beanieboy

So your answers to my truthful questions is shut up, and I give up.
Why is it that your "truthful questions " sound so much like accusations, I wonder?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by servent101

beanieboy – you are becoming like the people you converse with – jump out of the kettle or it could kill you.

The Frog and the Kettle – good book to read.

With Christ’s Love

Servent101
Um, you quoted deardelmar but you're addressing beanieboy???

Are you agreeing with deardelmar concerning beanieboy or did you get mixed up and think that beanieboy said this?

Or wait a minute... you probably think deardelmar and beanieboy are the same person. :doh:

servent101

Why is it that your "truthful questions " sound so much like accusations, I wonder?

beanieboy has been associating too long with some people here - I warned him., and he is aware of his appetite - hopefully he will say something really awful - and then see what he is turning into.

With Christ's Love

servent101

servent101

poly -your simply looking for fault - somehow you confuse being an accuser with being Christian - someone - probably satan has confused you into believing that if you beat people with insults - that you will turn them into Christians - the truth is that the devil just wanted to go on vacation and put you in charge.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

poly -your simply looking for fault - somehow you confuse being an accuser with being Christian - someone - probably satan has confused you into believing that if you beat people with insults - that you will turn them into Christians - the truth is that the devil just wanted to go on vacation and put you in charge.

With Christ's Love

Servent101
:yawn:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Poly

Um, you quoted deardelmar but you're addressing beanieboy???

Are you agreeing with deardelmar concerning beanieboy or did you get mixed up and think that beanieboy said this?

Or wait a minute... you probably think deardelmar and beanieboy are the same person. :doh:
I WOULD HOPE NOT

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by deardelmar

I WOULD HOPE NOT
Sorry, deardelmar. I didn't mean to insult you. At First I thought maybe servent was just mixed up but then I remembered that he/she has a dual personality problem at times.

One Eyed Jack

What I am told about God simply doesn't make sense.
Luther disagreed with the church, so do I.

I am told that Jesus is my Savior. Or he's not, if I decide he isn't.

Jesus saves people from sin. And yet, they continue to sin.

I am told that the Bible is God's word, but none of it is written by Jesus, who is God.

I am told that the Bible is God, and is revered, and then a poster said, "Who cares about theologians?" They have done research on the text, the culture, etc. But who cares? Who needs to research the bible? Who cares what experts say about the bible?

People who Christian think nonchristians should obey the bible.

When God sees you, he only sees Jesus. And yet, he knows you personally.
God loved you while you were yet a sinner. But God has to see you through Jesus tinted glasses, because he can't bear to see your sin. But he had no problem looking at it before.

God loves you unconditionally, except you have to love him back.

God loves you and really doesn't want to send you to hell where you will be tortured for eternity.

God gave us free will, and wants us to choose to do his will, or he will send us to said hell.

I say that I feel the wind and think of God. I'm called a pagan. I look at the trees and think of them being created by God, think of the life a tree has, the way it eats sunlight, and drinks with its roots. That makes me a pagan.

I tell you that each day, I pray. I sit happily and think about the wonderful day I was blessed with. I thank God for enough food and shelter, and for making me me.
I am told that I worship a false God.

I think about God a lot. I come here and ask questions. I read the Bible. I read Buddhism books, I read any spiritual thing I can.
I debate. I think about it.
And I am told that I am lost.

I ask God to reveal himself to me each day.
I come here and am told not to rely on my own understanding.
I am told not to trust my own reasoning.

Other people tell me that I have to believe their religion, that Jesus died, and I have to ask him to be my savior, yet, they tell me to listen to no man.
So I don't. And they say, "Listen to me! Don't listen to any man!"

It's very illogical.

I don't know how to turn my brain off and believe that.

These are not questions of a child. These are questions of a man.
As a child, I remember being 4, and my mother making hot dogs. I looked down at them and said, "mom, is Jesus in your heart?" She said, yes. Dads? Yes. Mine? Yes.
How can he be cut in enough pieces?

I was thinking of the hot dogs. You can't feed millions of people on one hot dog.

These are not childish questions.

Yes they are, beanie. They're simplistic in the extreme, which is exactly how children tend to see things. I'm pretty sure you can see more clearly than that. What I don't understand is why you pretend not to.

PureX

Originally posted by temple 2000 Beanieboy.....Get out of this stuff before..............
Yes. There's a kind of mini Inquisition going on around here, and people are baiting you, Beanie. I don't think you will learn anything of value by falling into the trap and getting banned. And I don't think the folks doing it to you will learn anything, either.

Jesus said what he had to say, and then let people decide for themselves. If they did not want his "news" he simply stamped the dust off his feet and moved on. I think when people continue a debate with you even though it has become obvious that they are no longer interested in what you have to say, and you are likewise sure that you are not going to learn anything from the continuation of the debate with them, then it's a safe bet that some other more perverse motive has crept into the situation.

I think you should heed Servant's warning.

Crow

So, the point of Jesus dying is to remain a sinner, and just feel guilty about it, and say you are sorry? And that saves you?

"You don't answer the hard questions."

Answer my question.
That's what it seems like.
Don't have an answer?

Y'know, beaniebaby, people have answered your questions ad nauseum, and you either don't get it, or more likely you are being intentionally dense so that you can continue to mock Christians.

Christ died so that man may restore the relationship with God that was broken through sin. Feeling guilt doesn't save someone, nor does saying you're sorry.

You don't want people to insult you or to brush you off, yet you continue to behave like a rude kid. Why do you even come to this board if all you're going to do is to get a rise out of people and play martyr?

On Fire

These are not questions of a child. These are questions of a man.

These are questions of a man who is afraid to give up his sinful lifestyle. Why else would you be kicking and screaming so much? If you truly feel this was - go away and continue down the destructive path you're on. Something (or Someone) is tugging at your heart.

On Fire

beanieboy

I know ho you feel - it is a mindless energy feed - if they can't employ their entire psyche to block out the still inner voice objecting to the insanity of what she believes, well it is just out of sorts with what they think faith feels like.

Talk about a broken record! How many times have you posted this ditty in the past 3 days? Give it a rest. Focus all of your mindless energy on coming up with a new line.

AS--I edited this to make the quote feature show up. You were missing a "[" :crow:

On Fire

With Christ's Love

Servent101

That's a good point....if we were talking about your everyday, basic, seeker of the truth. Beanie is not a seeker of the truth. He only seeks to twist the truth to fit his lifestyle.

beanieboy

Originally posted by One Eyed Jack

Yes they are, beanie. They're simplistic in the extreme, which is exactly how children tend to see things. I'm pretty sure you can see more clearly than that. What I don't understand is why you pretend not to.

Nor do you have answers.
Stumped?

beanieboy

Originally posted by AtheistsSuck

These are questions of a man who is afraid to give up his sinful lifestyle. Why else would you be kicking and screaming so much? If you truly feel this was - go away and continue down the destructive path you're on. Something (or Someone) is tugging at your heart.

Again, another person dodging these questions, and not answering.

Come on. These are simplistic, childish questions, apparently.
How hard can they be to answer?

I don't think any of you TruthCrackheads have the answers.
So, what is your next strategy? Attack me?
Say that I really don't want the answers?

They simple questions, according to OEJ.
So, let's hear it.

beanieboy

Again, avoiding the answers.
Great. You don't know.
That comes as no surprise, except that you are missing the 7th grade gag me with a spoon icon.

Next? Anyone? Anyone have answers to my questions?