Mike Pence Is A Monster !

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Pence says he wants to keep "babies" from being "slaughtered", but like a typical anti-choicer, his concern for the unborn ends at birth . He doesn't want to help poor pregnant women prevent unwanted pregnancies, doesn't want women to have access to the contraceptives which can PREVENT so many abortions, and could not care less if a baby starves once born . He's not-pro-life". He's PRO BIRTH. Pro forced birth . And being the vile hypocrite he is, he HATES babies which grow up to be gay , and doesn't want them to have any rights .
To him, a fertilized cell has "rights", but not one which grows up to be gay . He has signed laws in Indiana making it legal for gay people to be discriminated against . What a disgustingly vile, evil, monstrously hypocritical abomination ! He claims to be a "Christian", but makes a mockery of everything Jesus stood for . He's even worse than Donald Chump .

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Saying to women "just don't have sex " is totally unrealistic . This doesn't work . This is like telling someone with severe chronic diarrhea not to eat and use the toilet, you moron !!!!
If you insist that women not have abortions but couldn't care less about baby once born, you are a total hypocrite ! And if you approve of the government denying help to poor women to provide for children once born, you are not a Christian and beneath contempt !
I don't "approve " of partial birth abortion . How can you "approve" of something which doesn't
even exist ?
I'm just realistic enough to realize that making abortion illegal again will be a total disaster , will never work and will be disastrously counterproductive .

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Saying to women "just don't have sex " is totally unrealistic .

not at all - it's really not that hard

women used to save themselves for marriage as a routine matter of course back in the day

they dint explode or nothing

horntard said:
This doesn't work .

sure it does

if you don't have sex, your chances of having an unwanted pregnancy go down alot!

i'm guessing you slept through most of tenth grade bio

horntard said:
This is like telling someone with severe chronic diarrhea not to eat and use the toilet, you moron !!!!

actually, severe chronic diarrhea is often caused by colitis and requires a colonoscopy for diagnosis, the preparation for which includes.....

Spoiler
not to eat (clear liquid diet) and use the toilet

...and the treatment for which often includes surgical bowel resection, the preparation for which includes.....

Spoiler
not to eat (clear liquid diet) and use the toilet

thanks for playing, you retard!!! :wave2:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
they dint explode or nothing

39614052.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Horn is a hate filled liar who approves of partial birth abortion along with early abortions

Yet 17 years ago the candidate that you, ok doser and Catholic Crusader plan on voting for was for partial birth abortion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekhZFal81GY

I know, that was 17 years ago. Maybe I should play a more recent video (like from earlier this year) where Donald Trump said that "Planned Parenthood does very good things".

ok doser

Yet 17 years ago the candidate that you, ok doser and Catholic Crusader plan on voting for was for partial birth abortion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekhZFal81GY

I know, that was 17 years ago. Maybe I should play a more recent video (like from earlier this year) where Donald Trump said that "Planned Parenthood does very good things".

i promise i won't invent a time machine and vote for him 17 years ago

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Patrick jane, that bill regarding "religious freedom " was totally constitutional. Religious freedom does not include the right to discriminate against Christians. If this law is valid, than any non-christian should be free to discriminate against all Christians just because they happen to dislike Christians .
The law Pence signed was nothing but a law legitimizing discrimination against gay people . It
was about BIGOTRY , nog "religious freedom ".

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
To all you anti-choicers here, I do NOT approve of women carrying viable fetuses having abortions capriciously at the last minute . But this doesn't even happen ! The overwhelming majority of abortions take place in the first trimester , before a fetus can even feel pain and has consciousness .
I'm not pro-choice because I like abortions and want them to happen, but because I'm realistic enough to understand that abortions will happen whether they are legal or not and that it's absolutely impossible to stop abortion and there is absolutely no way to enforce laws against it .
Like all pro-choicers, I want to PREVENT as many abortions as possible by preventing unwanted pregnancies . No pro-choicer wants to increase the abortion rate .

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Saying to women "just don't have sex " is totally unrealistic . This doesn't work . This is like telling someone with severe chronic diarrhea not to eat and use the toilet, you moron !!!!
If you insist that women not have abortions but couldn't care less about baby once born, you are a total hypocrite ! And if you approve of the government denying help to poor women to provide for children once born, you are not a Christian and beneath contempt !
I don't "approve " of partial birth abortion . How can you "approve" of something which doesn't
even exist ?
I'm just realistic enough to realize that making abortion illegal again will be a total disaster , will never work and will be disastrously counterproductive .

Making abortion illegal will make women more responsible. There wasn't institutionalized abortion for millennia, and now you're saying that something which is by definition unnatural is something that women need natural access to in order to survive as a sex.

That is the atrocious ideology of those as yourself- it's quite frankly sad.

MarcATL

As bad as Donald Trump is , and that's really bad, Mike Pence is far worse . He is the worst and most dangerous kind of politician - a theocrat . The kind of fanatical Christian who is incapable of keeping his religious beliefs out of politics .
How bad is he ? Well, he's so fanatically opposed to abortion he doesn't even want women to have the kind of emergency abortions which would save their lives when they have a non-viable fetus with severe abnormalities .
As governor of Indiana, Pence demands that women in such emergency situations must carry the fetus to term, even though this would kill them and the fetus could not have survived anyway .
And he demands that women who have miscarriages have funerals for the miscarried fetus !
This is absolutely insane !
Pence is a vicious anti-gay bigot who has signed laws in Indiana legalizing discrimination against LGBT people in that state. According to him, a fertilized cell has "rights", but not one which grows up to be gay ! What kind of sick, twisted thinking is this ?
Pence wants to use government funding to force young gay people to be subject to fraudulent and dangerous programs which would supposedly "cure" them of their homosexuality . They are nothing but brainwashing and indoctrination and have caused many such unfortunate young people to commit suicide because they have been inculcated to feel so much phony guilt about themselves .
There is no such thing as an "ex-gay ". All such people have been brainwashed and they always revert eventually .
Pence claims to be a Christian, but he completely disregards the commandments of Jesus to help the poor . And no, churches and private charities are not adequate to do this. He has consistently cut government funding in Indiana for the poor and is opposed tor raising the minimum wage, which could lift millions of Americans out of poverty. He hypocritically states that "The Lord helps those who help themselves " as an excuse to do this .
Pence is opposed to separation of church and state, which is the only thing keeping America from becoming a Christian theocracy and police state which would not be much better than the Islamic theocracies of the middle east .
Let's face it ; Pence is a lousy Christian . He is a sodomite in the real definition of the term . In the Biblical myth of Sodom and Gomorrah , Sodom was not destroyed because of homosexuality, but because the inhabitants were cruel, callous and greedy people who lacked all hospitality and concern for the poor and downtrodden .
Pence also lied through his teeth at the Vice Presidential debate with Tim Kaine, and even blamed Obama for failing to help the Republic of Georgia when Russia invaded it, even though this was when G.W. Bush was president !
The bottom line is, Pence is a real piece of work.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ok doser

I'm not pro-murder because I like murderers and want murder to happen, but because I'm realistic enough to understand that murder will happen whether it is legal or not and that it's absolutely impossible to stop murder and there is absolutely no way to enforce laws against it .

ficksed that for ya :)

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Sigh, I don't need to. These facts can easily be googled by anyone. I didn't make them up out of the blue.