Mike Pence Is A Monster !

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Give Pence a break, when he signed a religious freedom bill in Indiana, which allowed Christians the freedom to conduct business without comprising their faith, the homofascists of the LGBTQ movement threatened a national boycott of his state. Pence then shriveled up like a dry flower and threw Christians to the AIDS infected lions.
I don't think anyone on the planet meets your standards. Was Jesus Christ ok with you ?

Danoh

Pence is still a fanatical anti-choicer who is deadly for women in his state. He cares more about a clump of cells than the lives of women . Bastard !!!

Hopefully you meant fatherless person by that last word.

One individual on here will immediately run to the moderators to rat you out - only if you are not on their side, in their ever duplicitous double-standard.

Yet, said individual is on these threads actually believing they are being objective - ah, the ever self-delusional, one-sided, cult-like mind of some :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't think anyone on the planet meets your standards...

Standing up for religious freedom as written in our Constitution; unreasonably high standards ey Aaron?

Was Jesus Christ ok with you ?

Which Jesus Christ are we talking about?

The one that supposedly embraces immoral behavior (as long as those sinners do charitable deeds)?

P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well.

Or are we talking about the Son of God/God in the flesh who died a horrific death so that those who repent and accept Him as their Lord and Savior can have eternal life?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hopefully you meant fatherless person by that last word.

One individual on here will immediately run to the moderators to rat you out -

That person already did (I call him TOL's "moral crusader", although as a Libertarian, he's anything but moral).

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You and other people here keep assuming I am , just because I'm for gay rights.

You mean 'gay sex'- you're a 'gay sex' supporter. Let's not call it 'rights' when there is only one to be had. The rest is simply about running other people over with it.

I'm opposed to making abortion illegal again in America because this will do NOTHING to stop it

It worked well for 1900 years, why would it all of a sudden 'do nothing'?
The fact of the matter is that what you just stated is a detachment from reality- on the other hand, you agree with 'gay rights' because beforehand the gaydar wasn't blinking at a satisfying rate.

You uber libs are about as consistent as an ant maze. But there's nothing surprising about it- you all are so feminized, of course you're going to act like a woman when you don't get your way :rotfl:

# Devil Misogynist

marhig

Musterion, I'm not gay . You and other people here keep assuming I am , just because I'm for gay rights . Well, being for rights for black people doesn't mean your black , and being for animal rights doesn't make you a cow .
I'm opposed to making abortion illegal again in America because this will do NOTHING to stop it , and will only INCREASE the abortion rate and cause the deaths of many,many poor women while ones who can afford it will easily fly off to Europe or elsewhere for safe,legal ones . This will also leave many children without mothers as well as bring many more children into the world who will never get the kind of good nutrition, housing , medical care and education which all children should have ,
as well as causing more and more child neglect, plus physical and sexual abuse of them .
There will be no way to enforce the law against abortion and only an infinitesimally tiny fraction of all the illegal abortions which will happen will be criminally prosecuted .
Trying to stop abortion by making it illegal is like trying to stop a forest fire by pouring gasoline on it .

You might be for gay rights, but God is against gay sex.

Here in the UK, because of gay rights, our children are being taught about gay relationships in schools and not long ago I heard that they were going to teach about it in primary school and teach that is ok to do this. No it isn't! It's wrong before God!

I don't believe it's right to hurt anyone and regardless of who they are or what a person has done, I'd help them. But to do the act of gay sex of wrong before the living God! There no skirting around it, it's clear in the Bible.

Also, abortion. Here in the UK, you can abort a baby at up to 24 weeks. This is a fully formed child. And some of their methods of abortion are stomach churning. We have no right to take a life of a baby away. Some women here use abortion as birth control, it's disgusting, where do you draw the line?

I know one girl, who recently had an abortion, who was devastated weeks after doing so and wished she hadn't done it. As many women do when they go through this.

I've also known of women who have even been at the clinic ready to go in, and decided not to go through with it, had the baby, and that child has changed their lives and been a godsend!

Abortion is done here as if you're taking 2 paracetamol for a headache! This is a life that's being taken away, not just some waste product that's there to be cast away.

dodge

Pence is still a fanatical anti-choicer who is deadly for women in his state. He cares more about a clump of cells than the lives of women . Bastard !!!

If no one kills that " clump of cells" a baby is born. You are brain washed.

You began as a clump of cells why are you still alive you retard ?

If women prevented through birth control they would not have to kill their own babies you idiot.

I for one believe perverted , UN-natural ,nasty, disguising homosexual sex should have NEVER been decriminalized.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As bad as Donald Trump is , and that's really bad, Mike Pence is far worse . He is the worst and most dangerous kind of politician - a theocrat . The kind of fanatical Christian who is incapable of keeping his religious beliefs out of politics .
How bad is he ? Well, he's so fanatically opposed to abortion he doesn't even want women to have the kind of emergency abortions which would save their lives when they have a non-viable fetus with severe abnormalities .

Look on the bright side De Horn; Pence is running with (at least for now, he very well might remove his name as a VP candidate because of Trump's sleaziness), someone who has very kind things to say about our nation's number one abortion provider:

pptrump.jpg

http://img.opposingviews.com/sites/...d_image/piece/16/02/pptrump.jpg?itok=totONZQU

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You might be for gay rights, but God is against gay sex.

Here in the UK, because of gay rights, our children are being taught about gay relationships in schools and not long ago I heard that they were going to teach about it in primary school and teach that is ok to do this. No it isn't! It's wrong before God!

I don't believe it's right to hurt anyone and regardless of who they are or what a person has done, I'd help them. But to do the act of gay sex of wrong before the living God! There no skirting around it, it's clear in the Bible.

Also, abortion. Here in the UK, you can abort a baby at up to 24 weeks. This is a fully formed child. And some of their methods of abortion are stomach churning. We have no right to take a life of a baby away. Some women here use abortion as birth control, it's disgusting, where do you draw the line?

I know one girl, who recently had an abortion, who was devastated weeks after doing so and wished she hadn't done it. As many women do when they go through this.

I've also known of women who have even been at the clinic ready to go in, and decided not to go through with it, had the baby, and that child has changed their lives and been a godsend!

Abortion is done here as if you're taking 2 paracetamol for a headache! This is a life that's being taken away, not just some waste product that's there to be cast away.

And yet, the most outspoken feminists are right there in the UK, still talking about their imaginary persecution from their imaginary injustices :rolleyes:

The UK is a perfect example of what it looks like when liberalism goes too far.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Patrick Jane, there is no such thing as "partial birth abortion ". The overwhelming majority of abortions occur long before a fetus has formed into recognizable shape and has the ability to feel pain . Late term abortions are done only in medical emergencies to save a woman's life.
The term "partial birth abortion " is not even a recognized medical term . It was invented by the anti-abortion movement . This term makes it sound as though cruel women and doctors wait and capriciously decide to have abortions at the last minute to deliberately inflict pain on a viable fetus . No such thing ever happens !
Mike Pence has done everything in his power to make it more difficult for women to get the kind of medical care they need to PREVENT abortions. His opposition to Planned Parenthood is idiotic .PP PREVENTS more abortions in one day than the entire anti-choice movement has in its existence .
Furthermore, not all PP facilities even do abortions .
Pence is not only a cruel, callous monster, he is an idiot . He doesn't want the government to take the actions needed to PREVENT abortions, and he couldn't care less about poor pregnant women or their children once born . PP doesn't force women to have abortions. It never has . Nobody in
America forces women to have abortions. Only the Chinese government does this .
Abortion happens in America because of adverse social and economic conditions in society .
And all over the world, too . If you want to prevent abortion, you need to fix the poverty etc which causes it . Yes- without Planned Parenthood, the abortion rate in America would be much higher than it is now .

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Women getting abortions when the fetus is 6 months- nearly fully grown- is abominable. The fact that a woman would wait that long means that she has no good humanity in her- I don't feel sorry for them one bit, and they don't deserve to be defended.

There is no good argument for how that pertains to women's rights- once you are three months pregnant, that's that. It ought not even be legal, but one is just wasting their time with making that happen- this culture can't even acknowledge an issue with women without crucifying itself as a 'misogynist' :rolleyes: